Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deep connection to someone....

DreamOutLoud

Hi, first time poster here. Needed to get this off my chest as I don't feel like I can discuss it with anyone I know without sounding like I'm weird....

Has anyone ever had an experience where they met someone, and immediately felt a strong connection to them? I was working on a project and someone brought a friend in to help out. The first day he walked in as soon as I looked at him I got a strange feeling (not attraction, though he's a very good looking man I will admit, but it was something deeper then that), I can't really explain it even...not well anyway. It was like I felt a connection to him right away, I could feel it in my gut, though I couldn't understand it in that moment. I've never experienced anything like it before, so in that moment I was so confused and shocked to feel such a strong pull and connection to someone I'd never met before that I simply tried to shake it off. Yet, I couldn't. Not that night or the one after or even still today. I didn't actually speak to him for a week I think, I just kind of tiptoed around him, as I couldn't shake the feeling that there was some kind of connection there...finally I broke the barrier and approached him to talk. The first night we only introduced ourselves, and yet it felt right, like I had made a move that would have a lasting effect? All of the gut feelings, the connections, seemed to click more so in that moment. The pull I'd felt, it was kind of like feeling like a magnet being drawn into him. Throughout the weeks we talked more and more, finding out that we have so much in common. The connection I felt from the moment I saw him has only gotten stronger, it's so strange, I feel like I was just supposed to know him. Like we were meant to meet and know one another. For some reason. I just don't know what that reason is. They say that nothing is by chance and that everyone you meet is for a reason, either you're meant to change their life or they'll change yours....I believe this is true. I think everyone has something to offer you or can learn something from you, I always have....what hasn't always happened though, is feeling this intense connection with someone even before saying hello....

I'm not sure what all of this means, and I'm not LOOKING for a romantic connection...I mean, I had a strong connection to my bf when we first met, and I love him to death, and still have that connection...but this is different. It's a whole new kind of connection, I don't know how better to explain it really. I don't know if he felt the connection too...I don't know if he's aware at all...it's an odd subject to just bring up, so I haven't. I don't want to either. We've become good friends since that day I finally spoke up...and I don't wish to make that weird by mentioning a "strong connection I felt to you the moment I saw you". If it's not something he sensed as well, it would just make things, weird. I don't know if I'll see him once the project is done though, as we only see one another while working on it right now, or while out with other members of the project. Still...this can't be nothing, can it? I don't know. I've tried looking into it, some people have stories similar but not exactly like mine. Some mention past lives. Others soul mates. Still others think it's just coincidence. I don't believe in coincidence though, I believe in fate and destiny, and that everything happens for a reason....I just need to know that others have felt this and...what your thoughts may be....

Thanks.

• Like 3

hmmm sounds freaky, it could just be really strong charisma, some people just draw others towards them like that. Or it could be what you feel it is but if i were u just go with your gut on this one probably will make you feel better about it anyways.

• Like 1

Once, when I met the girl of my dreams. It's kind of a similar case. I had a gf; she had a bf. We we were quick friends. Usually I find faults with people but I couldn't find any with her. At first I thought she was cute but after two weeks of talking with her she was practically the best looking girl in the city. We could talk for hours and eventually dated. I think she was the girl for me but in truth at the time it scared the hell out of me and end up blowing it.

It is said,when this kind of connection occurs ,be it with a male or female or even animal ,its a soul mate thing.

And its not soul mate in the sense most people assume.

Our souls belong to "tribes" .Usually friends and family are all one tribe.

There can be changes in who is reincarnated ,life time to life time.

In a love situation,just because you have met a soulmate ,it does not always mean you will end up together. There are other karmic variables.

I have a couple of cats ,that I am quite sure ,reincarnate,and come back to me repeatedly .

I had no idea this was possible. I am not sure it happens for everyone ,but I know they too are soulmates of mine,and may even be my guardians.

They watch over us in this instance ,even though it seems as if we rescue them .

So when you meet someone you feel as if you've known forever ,even though its the first time you're meeting ,its probably only the first time,THIS lifetime.

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 5

Weirdly enough, I just had the same experience. I've been married for 15 years to a man I've been with for 17 years. Although I was a hopeless flirt before we met, I haven't been attracted to another man since I met him.

But about two weeks ago I went out with some friends, and they brought another friend. The man barely spoke to me all night long but I couldn't take my eyes off him. I feel what I can only describe as a mild electrical current when I'm in his presence. I have no idea why, and as time passes, I'm becoming increasingly distressed by it.

Your situation sounds like some sort of soul connection...as though you knew him in other lives. I'm with the others who have said this. The other posters here are right when they say it doesn't necessarily have to be "soulmate" in the modern sense of "one true love." I had a cat that I know was linked to me for many lifetimes. In fact, the weird thing is that a psychic told me about her. I had her for 18 years and I just keep on hoping that she'll find me again. I also had that sort of connection with a man, however. We dated for a short while but it wasn't about sex or romance...we were just on the same wavelength. I rather think, in retrospect, that we might have been twin siblings in another life. We had that kind of connection...closeness without any sexual undercurrent. Although we lost contact years ago, I think of him constantly and he probably thinks of me, too.

I'd say go with your gut feelings, as others have stated above. See where it leads. And DO keep us posted!

• Like 1

I think those deep connections indicate soul mate stuff.

I have come to realize that you don't always get to marry your romantic soul mate, or taht you get to spend your entire lives with them around you. I have never married mine. Sometimes the lesson is in learning to live without them. At least, I hope so.

I had that connection with my deceased sister, with a fella that I had to let go of. My remaining siblings are soul mates. My best friend (Korean-born) is a soul mate of mine (born in the USA) and also of my deceased sister.

• Like 1

Weirdly enough, I just had the same experience. I've been married for 15 years to a man I've been with for 17 years. Although I was a hopeless flirt before we met, I haven't been attracted to another man since I met him.

But about two weeks ago I went out with some friends, and they brought another friend. The man barely spoke to me all night long but I couldn't take my eyes off him. I feel what I can only describe as a mild electrical current when I'm in his presence. I have no idea why, and as time passes, I'm becoming increasingly distressed by it.

Your situation sounds like some sort of soul connection...as though you knew him in other lives. I'm with the others who have said this. The other posters here are right when they say it doesn't necessarily have to be "soulmate" in the modern sense of "one true love." I had a cat that I know was linked to me for many lifetimes. In fact, the weird thing is that a psychic told me about her. I had her for 18 years and I just keep on hoping that she'll find me again. I also had that sort of connection with a man, however. We dated for a short while but it wasn't about sex or romance...we were just on the same wavelength. I rather think, in retrospect, that we might have been twin siblings in another life. We had that kind of connection...closeness without any sexual undercurrent. Although we lost contact years ago, I think of him constantly and he probably thinks of me, too.

I'd say go with your gut feelings, as others have stated above. See where it leads. And DO keep us posted!

Boy I KNOW that feeling! Last time I saw the fella who I think was a soulmate, I got just a physical, whole-body jolt. Now I only see him in my dreams, and that is how I want it.

I too, as the others, will agree with the soul mate thing ..

I bet he was significant in one of your past lives, maybe a close memeber of your family or maybe even your husband .. Who knows?

And even if he was, and you feel connected to him, it doesn't mean he is supposed to feel the same way you do, in this life .. If that's the case, I'm sure that that's how it's supposed to be ..

If he entered your life, and even if after the project you never see him again, there MUST be some purpose in him making you feel that way, as nothing is coincidence ..

However, I hope you stay in touch :)

i got the same feeling with this guy at work, I see him and just feel like talking to him... and when i am home i start asking myself, where have i seen him before he looks soo familier lol. I do believe in soulmates though also.

• 1 year later...

I know this post is old, but I have the exact same experience as the OP.

I was in a happy relationship when I met this guy. The first time I met him (it was a work situation, we just had a meeting together) it was like, 'Woah! What's this?' I felt an instant connection with him before we'd even said a word to each other. Then we started talking and we just really connected. It was like I'd known him for a very long time. It was also very electric and I know it was mutual. A few times we made eye contact and it actually made my heart race. I noticed him take a deep breath and look away the few times we made eye contact. When it came to the end of the meeting we both just stood there awkwardly. Afterwards I felt like I HAD to see him again. But I wasn't in any way looking for romance, so I felt pretty weird.

We are working together on a project, so have to be in contact. We get on and just chat away. I'm very outgoing and humorous around him, which is something I only develop with people I've known a long time and feel comfortable with. Until recently we were both in relationships and I was treating it as just something strange, but not worth losing my partner over. However, my partner broke up with me recently. Now I'm forlornly pining for this guy at work and it's probably getting a bit one sided. I feel utterly drawn to him and I'm sure he feels something (or maybe I'm being a bit mad and obsessive?). Although he is in a relationship and I can't go there. No way.

I feel like I need to be with him and man, I've not felt this before. It's weird. He'd probably think it was weird. Maybe he just thinks I'm a nice person. I don't know.

I had a strong connection with my boyfriend too when we first met, but it wasn't like this. Not at all. I'm afraid to use the word soul mate with this guy because I'm concerned I'm being weird and obsessive. I consider myself a spiritual person. I've had instant and special first time connections with many of my closest friends. I'm quite good at sensing when a person will play an important role in my life, which is why I'm so hung up on this guy...

I know this post is old, but I have the exact same experience as the OP.

Ha I didn't notice the dates on the OP and replies until I saw this.

Anyway, yeah I know exactly what the OP means. It's hard to balance the intense desire to pursue with the intense desire to not seem weird. lol

• 4 weeks later...

I had this feeling too. I met this really cool guy, and even though it was the first time I ever saw him, I felt like I knew him my whole life.

This isn't strange at all really. I've experienced the same thing at times with a variety of people over the years. Some people it's just the connection between you is strong right from the start, almost like you knew this person in a previous life or something. Some people, on the other hand, you never really warm up to, you don't hate or dislike them, but for some reason a connection never formed with them.

Why these connection seem so strong from the instant you meet someone or never seem to form is beyond me, but it happens.

• 1 year later...

I did just last night and i still cant get her out of my head. It was new years eve and i was watching Krampus with my mom and stepdad; The theater was extremely empty due to the day of the year and the only ones in there was my family and this girl and her mom. (I'm 13 By the way and i'm not really experienced with this kind of stuff) We sorta talked in the theater, like comments that i would say would complement hers and vice versa. Although i didnt see her face, im pretty sure it was a girl due to posture, size, and over all build. (Small, thin, dressed sort of punk, like skinny jeans, shirt, beanie and I think nose ring) Even if it was a guy i still felt a connection i cant explain and i need to get her out of my head. Any help at all would be appreciated. She winked at me in the hallway out of the theater room, again by the bathrooms, waved as we walked out of the back exit, and then blew a kiss at me as i got in the car. I'm going crazy and i need help with this! thx.

• 6 months later...

Story of my life, this unexplained stuff. I've been having my own experiences. It all began 25 years ago, when I met a boy who completely shaped and has turned my world upside down from the moment we connected. We were in the same 4th form class together. Caught  the same bus to school, we both lived in the country. His parents place was next to my families subdivision. About two years earlier when I was in form two (year 8, In New Zealand) I was randomly told I would marry someone called Stuart or Philip. I didn't think anything more about it, as you usually don't take much notice of palm readings when your 12. I continued my life for the next two years. My family we moved to the country after buying the land. We were only meant to have a block of land in the subdivision, but the guy who was doing the subdivision went bankrupt. Anyway about another year went by and I noticed the land next door, a house being built and usually that stuff doesn't get me curious (we were initially meant to buy lot 1 section which is precisely right next door to that). Other houses were being built and that didn't get me curious. Also around that time, I went on a trip to New Plymouth for a holiday. I remember feeling this over sensing warmth and love feeling travelling through a place called Te Kuiti.(Places in New Zealand) , but I couldn't wait to be in this town, as strange as it was. As it turned out, I found out this is were he is from. So Stuart as I came to meet in my forth form class. He was drawn to me first, but, the first time he came out of his way to say hello to me, I noticed a yellow aura, it was very brief but enough to startle me. He was then trying to catch my attention in class and blow me kisses. Then his mate was asking me if I liked him. but at that stage I didn't know. I don't think my spiritual awareness was complete at that stage. About a week went by, but I kept feeling like I was being watched, eyes burning into my back, I could literally feel it. Cause every time I turned around, sure enough he was looking at me. After about another week, I began a dream about him. It felt like only 5 minutes, but I'd been dreaming. In my dream I kept hearing Pat Benatar's song "We Belong" and I even woke to that song when the radio came on that  morning. Which was too freaky for words to comprehend ( also in my dream he met my mum and step dad, in fact they did met cause our parents did business and my stepdad teased me about him, cause he read my diary and said I've seen your boyfriend) he and I we're having a romantic picnic and then it was night and I was running in a wedding dress? in my dream.  I missed the bus, of course, too busy being distracted. But I saw him as the bus went by and he waved to me. I could not focus and was a complete klutz, my mother said what's wrong with you. It was not like me, so smooth and in control normally. That was the first day, I become opposite in my ways. Like if I remembered my books for school, now I forgot them etc... I noticed him. We, so completely mesmerised by one another, in our own world and everything else disappeared. But Our feelings so intense. But the Love bubble burst. like when Twin flames are discussed and he ran ( I didn't know about Twin  flames till last year). Then we'd be in the bubble again in a topsy turvy period of time. He would watch me, be distracted by me again. His friends would notice. He would stick up for me, he would try and tell his friends to like me and leave me alone, when they had been mean. Trying to say I am a nice person.. He even admitted to being unable to leave me alone (I overheard) Even going so far as saying to one mate that, He likes me, but his mates were giving him ****, so he couldn't admit to liking me, but you can't tell Nikki (me) I don't want her to know. But his mate who he confided in started yelling out to me, Stuart Likes you and he's like shhh. He ran to class. In this class he was leaning back on a chair watching me, eyes burning into my back. His friends noticed, calling him out and he just went scarlet. Nikki, Nikki, Nikki. More Scarlet. He noticed insignificant things about me, the things guys usually don't take notice of, like a new hairstyle, my shoe size. He knew how I felt about him, because I would write to him. I'd call him out in the topsy turvey times, so many times I felt bipolar. At the ball, in 6th form he only had eye's for me. He tried to tell his mates we were friends, but they knew different. You still like Nikki, don't lie.... He was still sticking up for me, and saying I wasn't ugly  were the way they were claiming.  Sometimes when we talked he was comfortable being in my personal space and leaning and wanting to know more about me. His friends didn't like me but they could see through him. I remember thinking about Stuart one day writing, Him for me in a love heart and then I overheard his sister telling her friend about how he was drawing love hearts and writing Stuart loves Nikki, another day. I was so hung up on him in high school and haven't recovered since, it didn't help that he told a friend of mine he had a crush on me in high school but couldn't admit to it because of his friends. Even with other guys I haven't felt that way. I have been utterly obsessed with him, insane, crazy and wrote him up until 15 years ago, tried to move on, but never felt right, complemented. Then I went back to the same high school we were at 4 years ago. I hadn't got qualifications and enrolled as an adult student. I was thinking about Stuart for awhile, thinking I wish I could talk to him again..... I was having a bad day, wanting to throw it all in.  Stuart walked into the staffroom and a friend introduced us. This is Stuart, this is Nikki... But I already knew who he was, just older. I was so shocked to see him, I went through a period of being unable to comprehend this and he the same. After a long time of getting over myself. I kept thinking about wanting to see him and he would show up like clockwork, even if it was to talk to a teacher. Eventually he saw me and then followed me to the library, so he could say Hi and I saw the same yellow aura around him. A few more weeks past and I talked to him again. We talked about Music, he's a musician, as am I.  I tried to talk to him another time and I asked if he was seeing anyone and he said kind of (he hadn't sure if he should sit next to me, but telepathically he got it that I wanted him too and decided to sit next to me) I admitted how I felt,  when we were teens as I hadn't in person either (terribly Shy). Unfortunately he is in a relationship and So was I at the time we talked and he knew that, he apologised and said but I didn't think I'd see you again and he apologised again, but is taken (but so are you ) (in a relationship) and how long had I been in mine, I said about 5 years, that's nice.  I still wanted to cry and hide my face.  I'd mentioned Phil in a conversation I had with friends he'd been sitting in on. I've since broken up with Phil ( that name was mentioned too, remember) still It doesn't change how I feel about Stuart. He looked shocked, when my mate told him and she thought she wasn't suppose to tell him that.  Yet still we had a moment after I talked to him about how I feel, locking eyes again, love in them and he showing me his soul.  I've even felt him eying me up. (Magnetically) only to turn around and he is there.  I've even felt his presence before seeing him only to turn around and he is there, I felt like I am home, complemented.  I would go and see him at lunchtime and want to talk to him, He became worried about what others would think because I had taken in Feijoas to him and my wanting to catch up a  few times and became an issue, as someone else had noticed and wandered what was going on.  He hadn't said anything but was questioned. He had to say that that I had unresolved feelings for him and that I use to write him letters and I had wanted to talk to him one on one, privately. (still privately thinking about the fact I wanted to kiss him)  He said he was happy to friends but has a girlfriend, was concerned about boundaries being blurred cause the situation with me is not black or white and was worried about it becoming grey (too late for that) He is a counsellor and obviously being a male and it getting out. He didn't want me to ignore him or be weird. I have friends who I trust who talked to him, I went through a period of 5 months of not talking to him, well he being very upset, me trying to call him out on his feelings. But I cornered him and damn it I knew what he would say, I could see him saying it, even before he had said it. He couldn't look at me, as he was trying to ignore me, but when he did look at me I could see he was trying to hold back tears himself, I had also just had my hair done and was hoping he would notice. My mate who works at reception had wanted me to go to health centre, if I was O.K. to drop a lab form.

I talked to another counsellor about apologising  He let me write to him, so I could apologise, He was uncomfortable about a private conversation. It took me a month to write but, He said thank you, he can't contact me, but is happy to say Hi ( told my friend).

I am now doing a Bachelor of Social Work. But I still go and see my friends at the high school I went to. I don't go there every time thinking I must see Stuart, But when I am feeling like I really miss him and I want to see him show up, because I miss him terribly, He will show up. In fact, I saw him twice yesterday. We came back in each others life, after I felt the need to improve and repair my past, which included him and it was like he heard the call.  We have been so deeply connected and I have been so out of control. I am still losing my mind over him. We still say hi and how are you.  But I can't let him go and I have tried but keep being pulled back. I believe he is my Twin flame that is the only explanation that makes sense after everything. the good, the bad, the ugly and the beautiful, we've had it all. Sometimes they say you can only be friends because the connection is too intense and sometimes it's because you still have work to do on yourself. I see a lot of similarities between us and differences. But I will love him always. They say you are magnetically connected. In the same vibration etc... Please don't judge me if you haven't felt this. I was inspired to get this off my chest too. if might sound rambled but I had to say something. Other than Stuart, I am the same in control person with others as I was before falling in love.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had this happen to me three times before that I can think of. I don't want to take forever explaining though bc it's basically similar to allot of people's stories. I feel allot of things and back in hs freshman year I felt this really strong connection with someone. I used to think it was one sided but then that person would admit things. Like I would know when they were about to message me and I could feel it because I would get strong migraines and sometimes I would get headaches in the middle of the night and it would turn out that they had dreamt of me that night and things like that. Ive also had it with one of my best friends where when I first met her I saw her photo and something seemed so familiar I had to be close to her I had to be her friend and I made friends with her based on this strong feeling of connection. And it turns out we've had similar life experiences and we always feel how each other feel and when something is wrong we sense it with each other or things like when we're thinking about something it turns out to be the same thing or connect or when I dream of something it has happened in correlation to something about her subhan Allah. Many more things. Just allot of things I can feel in general and so many experiences and things that occur and things that I can't explain with words on a daily basis. And also I've had this feeling with one other person when I heard their voice, before I heard their voice I know what it was going to sound like and I had a feeling of who they were, where they lived, when there birthday is and what they look like etc and I was right and I know that this soul only has pure intention and it is comforting bc idk I just feel this strong thing especially hearing their voice I feel it throughout my body. And I feel people's voices in general and sometimes it gives me bad migraines bc I feel like it's the echo of ones soul. Idk how to explain but I feel like I have these really strong connections and emotions towards certain souls and I can't ignore those feelings bc my intuition is usually always right like you Just know you know. Ughhhh so much stuff so little words and energy to explain everything. But I know there's probably much more people like me here too. If you know you know. Like I feel I can just feel allot of things and also with people's auras they make me feel a certain way and the colors are disgusting or pleasant and it makes me feel a certain way about them. There's allot of other things but if you know you know. It really is like souls know and recognize each other. I feel like before our souls were here they were somewhere else and the souls that got along get along here and feel that connection here and also depending on how much we can feel. I always feel a certain way about someone right from the start and it's just usually always right and idk so much to talk about lol 

Edited by klassydaisy
Added more

• 2 months later...
On 10/16/2012 at 0:57 PM, regeneratia said:

I think those deep connections indicate soul mate stuff.

I have come to realize that you don't always get to marry your romantic soul mate, or taht you get to spend your entire lives with them around you. I have never married mine. Sometimes the lesson is in learning to live without them. At least, I hope so.

I had that connection with my deceased sister, with a fella that I had to let go of. My remaining siblings are soul mates. My best friend (Korean-born) is a soul mate of mine (born in the USA) and also of my deceased sister.

On 10/16/2012 at 4:46 AM, Simbi Laveau said:

It is said,when this kind of connection occurs ,be it with a male or female or even animal ,its a soul mate thing.

And its not soul mate in the sense most people assume.

Our souls belong to "tribes" .Usually friends and family are all one tribe.

There can be changes in who is reincarnated ,life time to life time.

In a love situation,just because you have met a soulmate ,it does not always mean you will end up together. There are other karmic variables.

I have a couple of cats ,that I am quite sure ,reincarnate,and come back to me repeatedly .

I had no idea this was possible. I am not sure it happens for everyone ,but I know they too are soulmates of mine,and may even be my guardians.

They watch over us in this instance ,even though it seems as if we rescue them .

So when you meet someone you feel as if you've known forever ,even though its the first time you're meeting ,its probably only the first time,THIS lifetime.

The male and female magnetic attraction is not just exclusive to opposite sexes, Fact is I've had a strong magnetic attraction with another woman but if I'm attracted that strongly to another woman it's said that's not natural to the common man because in the physical I'm a woman which is s contradiction to my spiritual nature. Is she my soul mate I believe 100% yes, spiritual magnetism overrides physical attraction in material world and the flesh is superficial nonsense..

2 hours ago, To'carra Michole said:

The male and female magnetic attraction is not just exclusive to opposite sexes, Fact is I've had a strong magnetic attraction with another woman but if I'm attracted that strongly to another woman it's said that's not natural to the common man because in the physical I'm a woman which is s contradiction to my spiritual nature. Is she my soul mate I believe 100% yes, spiritual magnetism overrides physical attraction in material world and the flesh is superficial nonsense..

4gMfH.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Almost two years ago I met a friend of mine by chance.  As we got to know each other, we both discovered we have much in common.  We also discovered  we share a deep connection with one another.  For instance we were at the casino one night and a random woman commented onhow everyone needed their "good luck charm" close by in reference to the two of us.  We both experienced similar dreams about each other the same night, can at times say what the other is thinking, feel each others energy.  There was a time we both had heart burn for two days (we hadn't seen each other for a week prior to this), one time I was thinking of him and he asked me if I called for him.   There were also several instances of deja vú and our similar tastes in everything from food to interior decor. All which led me to believe we were meant to be together.  We say "I love you" to one another yet for the past year has been in a toxic relationship and tells me my feelings are stronger than his, even if at times I feel  they are not.  Could I be wrong?  Not sure if it matters but our astrogical signs are opposites (Aquarius/me & Leo/him) and we're gay.

Hi everyone

I have the same feeling, but its has nothing to do with romance, its a friendly feeling

I get attached to people I don't even know, or I saw once, or we talk sometimes. And always with women. A simple exemple: actresses

I feel a deep conection that I want to be near, I want to be part of the person's life and talk all the time and I get frustraded when they reject me. Of course, i'm a stranger, they must think I'm crazy.

I feel so bad, like i'm nothing. Its too embarressing but I will tell, I went to Disney last year and I saw an amazing performance. I found on social medias three of the actresses who were in it. Like a stupid kid I wrote tem how much I admired then, etc. Two of them completely ignored me, I never felt so ridiculous. One of them, so sweet , always reply to me, but I know she must be like: girl stop bothering me

I like to send sweet things, and talk...

It doesn't happen often, when I does I keep months dealing with this and trying to fit the person's life.

Well I've been told as I am a single daughter, I need another female reference, thats why I try to be near people I admire.

It is killing me, why don't I take care of my family and care about those I know, not that I don't, but I want to be free of this feeling, this connection with people who are not in my life.

Y'all mofos need science.anger1.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I just had this feeling this morning when my friend dragged me to the library and i looked at because i though i knew him but the turns out i didn't then i had a strange feeling and he kept looking at me and i was sitting trying to figure out if i knew him or not and i don't know what to do i am so lost and even my sitting next to me asked if i was OK that i looked lost or confused and i only ran into i'm one other time to day and i don't know what to do I am only 15 and i don't know what true love feel like that i don't even know if i like him yeah i think he's kinda cute but i'm still lost can someone help me

On 11/6/2016 at 6:13 PM, XenoFish said:

45286345.jpg

:ph34r:

The factual explanation:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2f/Dopamine.svg/220px-Dopamine.svg.png

Edited by mr3rdrock