Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal picture readings

Rick Waid

Boy I hope I don't fail to bad. I will work on this for awhile. I heard maintenance worker and I heard gang or gangster. I heard black community. I am being shown the back door for some reason. I am on the road and I will do more tonight at home.

Hi everyone, I have been a reader on here for a long time. From remote viewing to past lives. I am trying to train myself to be a profiler. I would love to practice with all paranormal groups or individuals. Post a paranormal picture with no details or a picture of any crime scene. One picture only. I have to read that picture before another one can be posted. I really want to try and pick up the story and energy of the picture. Please do not play any games. And please post pictures where there is proof to confirm what I am seeing and feeling. I will keep track and see where this goes. Happy Halloween

This is a photo I shot, decades ago. The loco dragged along some 30 waggons, and we stopped in a bend of the railroad. It was almost a semicircle of waggons.

Train.jpg

Edited by Abramelin

Hi Abramelin, nice to see you again. Nice pic. Trying something new.

Hi Rick,

I (we) was not even sure it was a crime scene, but many thought it was. They found things that pointed to a possible crime scene.

I am really curious what you can find out by watching my photo.

Hi Moon money, I am smelling a burnt smell like from electricity or an electricution. I see blood all over. This home is hard. I see a connection to a policeman.

Back again Moonmoney, I feel there is a woman in distress very scared and there is a man after her. I hear murder. I see a person coming behind another with a rope or cord to strangle them. I want to give everything I feel and see to maybe get a picture. I feel people knocked on the door to see if anyone was home even maybe tried to look thru the windows. I hope I gave enough info. Now tell us the real stories. Thanks Moonmoney.

Abramelin, I will do yours tomorrow. But what a weird feeling I got off the back. (ALIEN)

You mean the background (mountains)?

Heh, and you are somewhat right about that 'alien feeling', but most probably not in the way you may be expecting.

Today I will work on your pic. Alien was told as soon as I looked at it. But I will work all day.

I have something weird happening to me today. I feel an inner feeling and it will be hard to describe. Feels like a frame has been implanted in my face. It goes around both outer eyes and the top of my eyebrows. Like a mask. The feeling you get when you look thru the thing when you get your license and you have to push your face up to it.

Rick,

Sorry, but you're incorrect-- there was a suicide committed in the top-floor bathroom of the house in the 1970's by a caucasian man in his late 50s. That's not to say that something else hadn't happened there that I don't know about... there were stories of the house being "haunted" before the man ever committed suicide. Thanks for trying!

I can't give you any pointers for practicing your psychic abilities, but don't get discouraged. It's really cool of you to put yourself out there and try, because that's one of the biggest steps, and if you really think you have the knack for it, it'll come :)

This is how we understands. I believe I know what is happening. Why some peoples picture I can connect well and some I can not. I have a feeling my next pic I might connect. Thanks a lot.

Big word hit me San Bernardino Valley for some reason. I am feeling there was a plane or helicopter crash. I am seeing what looks like a missile. I am seeing blackness to the hands.Hearing warnings and hazordness signs. I heard backlash. Let me kmow where I was going with this. Thanks Abramelin

Big word hit me San Bernardino Valley for some reason. I am feeling there was a plane or helicopter crash. I am seeing what looks like a missile. I am seeing blackness to the hands.Hearing warnings and hazordness signs. I heard backlash. Let me kmow where I was going with this. Thanks Abramelin

It didn't look like a plane or helicopter crash. As you can see on the photo, it had to do with a train....

It also didn't happen in California, but yes, the person involved (the victim) could have come from California of course..... because no one could tell... because of the state of the remains. And the victim could have come from another "San Bernardino".. in another country (the country where the victim was found and where I took the photo).

+++

As far as I can remember from 1991 (you mentioned a plane or a helicopter) it could have been someone from the military because of the pieces of clothes they found. The reason for the investigation is because a guerilla group was very active when I was there.

I still wonder what you meant with the 'alien feeling'. You meant the background? Or the person involved? Or something else?

Edited by Abramelin

I was getting the feeling of an undercover operation like area 51 secret. Same with the hazard meaning connected to bomb material. Seeing orange. Alien feeling meaning connected to something with that or connected to the area.

Whoever the person was had a connection to what I said. Maybe this is why he is no longer with us.

Rick,

Sorry, but you're incorrect-- there was a suicide committed in the top-floor bathroom of the house in the 1970's by a caucasian man in his late 50s. That's not to say that something else hadn't happened there that I don't know about... there were stories of the house being "haunted" before the man ever committed suicide. Thanks for trying!

I can't give you any pointers for practicing your psychic abilities, but don't get discouraged. It's really cool of you to put yourself out there and try, because that's one of the biggest steps, and if you really think you have the knack for it, it'll come :)

HI! I know that this is Rick's thread but I was just curious, that picture that you showed, I know you probably won't be able to answer this BUT I'm going to ask anyways. Do you know of any previous owners to that house that had a small child, a dog, that looks like a pit mix, and an abusive dad? As soon as I saw the pictures I heard a dog barking and I could see a swing set beside it with toys. No one died in that family, that I am aware of I was just wondering if there was a family like that. The little kid got hurt a lot, dad worked in blue coveralls?