Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal picture readings

Rick Waid

I was getting the feeling of an undercover operation like area 51 secret. Same with the hazard meaning connected to bomb material. Seeing orange. Alien feeling meaning connected to something with that or connected to the area.

It was in 1991, at the end of October or the beginning of November The train was on it's way to southern Peru and we came from Bolivia and had to cross the Atacama Desert to get there.

About that 'alien feeling':

http://en.wikipedia..../Atacama_Desert

In a region about 100 kilometres (60 mi) south of Antofagasta, which averages 3,000 metres (10,000 ft) height, the soil has been compared to that of Mars. Due to its otherworldly appearance, the Atacama has been used as a location for filming Mars scenes, most notably in the television series Space Odyssey: Voyage To The Planets.

The region may be unique on Earth in this regard and is being used by NASA to test instruments for future Mars missions. The team duplicated the Viking tests in Mars-like Earth environments and found that they missed present signs of life in soil samples from Antarctic dry valleys, the Atacama Desert of Chile and Peru, and other locales.

Now about that 'crime scene':

I remember I was being sick as a dog and slumbering throughout the ride. Many waggons (with us 'rich tourists') had armed soldiers that garded you when you had to make a dump; not very relaxing, I can tell you. Why? Because the "Sendero Luminoso" or "Shining Path", a Maoist terrorist movement was very active in the whole area (a connection with your 'bomb material').

Then at some point the train suddenly slowed down and stopped in what looked like the middle of nowhere. I saw people walking in front of the loco, looking for something. One of the guys I was traveling with became curious to know what was going on and went outside with his camera; I was too sick to go myself.

After what seemed like ages, he returned and told me what they had found: a few human remains - not much more than fingers, toes, part of a head, and some clothes that looked like army clothes.

I also remember that my fellow traveler saw a bit green in the face when he told me about it, lol.

The biggest problem with identifying the victim was that no one could tell whether it had been an accident, a suicide or a murder, or..... whether it had happened recently or a century ago. In that desert natural mummification takes place very fast and people mummified centuries ago look the same as those who were mummified a month ago.

Btw: San Bernardino is a place in northern Peru:

http://www.maplandia...san-bernardino/

Edited by Abramelin

Here's two I'd like you to take a look at. Both buildings were locations of tragic incidents (stories I'd heard and since verified). I'd be curious to see if you can tell me anything specific about either the incident at the house or the castle.

dsc0067gy.jpg

dsc0252sc.jpg

Edited by Archimedes

Abramelin you always amazing with your research. I did mention black fingers. Your intelligence is pretty high and I appreciate your hard work and determination. Rick

Hi Archimedes, I would love to look as soon as I saw the big castle I heard a name Brendalin. Strange name indeed. I never say Indeed must be a connection. I heard stachatory rape I don't think I spelled that right. I do hear a female singing. I hear someone talking about the water. Could have been an issue. I heard the name Rucker. I heard my fair lady. Some kind of sickness I was told. I will do more soon.

Abramelin you always amazing with your research. I did mention black fingers. Your intelligence is pretty high and I appreciate your hard work and determination. Rick

Thanks, Rick. Well, you wanted to perform an experiment, so the least thing I - and anyone who wants to participate - should do is being as open and detailed as possible.

Let me add this:

Rick, why I participate in this thread you started and the other one ("Past life readings") is because you are being 'blunt' honest: you say, "this is what I see, am I right or wrong?"

When you are wrong, you don't come up with some fluffy new-age explanation why you were wrong. All you say is that you were tired or that you were being distracted by all the people (family, friends) around you.

You know, I buy that.

I am an arch skeptic (though I have laid cards and practised astrology, and believed in a lot more weird things, but all that in the distant past), but I am willing to participate in a thread about the paranormal when someone starting that thread doesn't portray him/herself as all-wise and all-knowing.

Thanks Abramelin, see the difference from you and others is you do your homework. For instance if a building had a history and only one thing was researched then the info is no good. When doing research I always tell people to check everything I give them and try to understand what I am seeing. This is new to me and without practice and a good effort how does anyone know what they can or cannot do. I have read other pictures and have hit very well and some not so well. But it makes a big difference if a person goes that extra mile to try to understand it. If I do not hit I really try to figure why? I have read three haunted places while my kids were taking a tub. I hit very well. Then I read on my car and did not hit. But we have to look around us and see if we are picking up other stuff that is around us. Because everything is connected in some way or another. And the more we do stuff like this the more we can understand about the human mind and how it works. Thanks my friend.

333.jpg

30.jpg

Thank you if you have the time to consider these...

Edited by falnangl4u

More readings on the castle. I have saw a floor that fell underneath a person and that person will be hung. Like almost a place that could be used for torture. I heard Maiden Marian. Now we know that is from Robinhood I believe. Alomost seams like I am seeing a big army coming here. I see a man rolling out those scrolls with info from the king I believe and I heard the towns men would be beheaded.I heard thompsons skull. I do not feel a strong connection here no clear thoughts coming thru. I will read the other picture now. Funny how the writing style is different in this read.

Edited by Rick Waid

First thing I saw was a lot of females and then I saw them having a hard time breathing from something. I see a man walking up to the door in a suit and a hat. I feel and see a person tied up struggling to get loose. I believe I just saw that sign that devil worshippers have on the floor. I see a female with long hair very happy running around. I see a man pacing back and forth like he can not concentrate. Dark hair I believe. Reminds me of the Manson character. Feels like a small girl is looking out the top window. I just feel like I am looking at the family at a huge table and they are all enjoying themselves and they all loose their lives or fall to sleep something weird. I feel a connection to flames here. I will have to take a break. Not feeling to great about what I am getting. Ok I am watching a show about buying storage wars and the conversation was about a fire that burnt the horse racing place down. This is what I mean when a person tries something like this and there are other things going on. Now I will stop on these two pictures and wait for a response and the next picture I will read alone in private and no sounds and lets see if that makes a big difference. I have been reading people with my family around because I have no time and I have been hitting. Thanks

Edited by Rick Waid

Rick, thanks for your readings on the photos I posted. It's a genuinely interesting experiment.

I realise now after going back over the thread, that you specifically asked for pics and stories that could be verified and I haven't done so, but I hope you trust me when I tell you the stories behind the 2 pics I posted.

The tragic story behind the castle pic I posted is that a schoolboy who was at school with my sister, when exploring the castle as a teenager, lost his footing and fell off the top of the castle and was instantly killed. I can dig up specific names if possible, but I don;t think they match the names you provided.

The tragic story behind the other pic is a much older story. The house is a typical old countryside house belonging to the gentry in Ireland. What happened was that a member of the household was in a relationship with another member of the household staff, and he later served in either the Boer War or the First World War (I forget the details). When he returned from war, he learned of his lovers infidelity and shot her and her lover dead on the premises, supposedly on the lower floor where the household staff are based in country homes.

edit: It's worth noting that I posted pics of a 500+ year old castle and a 200+ year old house, therefore it may be true that Rick's visions relate to earlier tragic incidents at the same locations, I just know of the stories I told above.

Edited by Archimedes

Archimedes is it possible to get the names of these places so I can do some research. I thank you very much for your time.

Archimedes is it possible to get the names of these places so I can do some research. I thank you very much for your time.

I'll ask around and see if I can dig up specific details, but I remember when researching these incidents originally, I was able to find the stories themselves, but not the exact details.

Both buildings are local ruins and both stories are also local stories, so it's hard to dig up specific details about a ~30 year old tragic accident and a ~100 year old murder, but I'll find what I can.

All I am looking for is the names of these two places or city or town. You can be surprised what is out there if you dig.

Hi Falnangl4u, very interesting picture. I feel this is personal and I feel a child is part of it. The small lite object looks like two grown up spirits that were watching over. Now let me see what comes to me. I see a female crying very much. I hear I promised. (I should not) was on my screen and I did not type it. I see a female looking thru older stuff remembering. I see the color pink. I feel a chocking or strangulation could have been involved. Larger person hurting a smaller person. He looks like he wears army green clothes like a military person. Dark hair and mustache. I hear the child say is mommy there? I am being shown bells. I hear a honey reference. I asked for a sign for you and I was shown praying hands. This is so hard to do. I hope I am not hurting anyone here. I will do more later in a different inviroment. Since I did this read I am torn and it killing me many tears. If I did not hit on the picture I hit on a deep emotion in myself.

Edited by Rick Waid

Thank you very much Rick, Abe had spoken of you a few times prior elsewhere and I came to see for myself. I would like to add the 2nd photo that came from the same time before I tell you the story. I will then fill you in. Again thank you very much for your time!

3.jpg

5.jpg

Very interesting double energy again. I will try after lunch while my kids are watching cartoons. By the way what I was shown was the lower part of a body hip down was moving back and forth and then the legs stopped moving. And thank you for your help in trying this new experience.

Hi again Falnagl4u, let me see what comes to me. I heard a voice say I had been there over night. I am being shown a female firing her hair back. Looks like these case had went or has went on for awhile. I heard at random. I see a female looking out her window trying to see where her child went. I just see a worried face looking out. I heard get my shoes off. I heard you can do it but you never do it. I see two people with their arms around rocking side to side. I live in Michigan but I heard their is a connection to Michigan. I am trying something different here. I am slowly dozing off and before I do I get messages. I hear a young girl in tears say but momma. I see to people walking and one keeps looking back like someone is following. I heard a conversation about a half hour. I will rest and try more later. Not finished yet.

Edited by Rick Waid

Ok I had more but it never posted. I saw a car backing up and it was beige or gold color long looking vehicle. I saw the vehicle running over something big enough you would feel it in the vehicle. I saw a girl again long brownish hair I only can see the back of her and I saw a young man good looking nice smile dark hair looking at me. I lost some but let me know if anything makes any sense. Thanks Rick

Analyzing your reading to my experience I can find relations to the facts by being open to them. This is about my mother and her suicide, the story is long so I will try to deal with only the facts here. 'I' would be the "Child", though I'm not to say a child I very very much felt so, and yes there were a lifetime of "Tears Cried". the "I promised" again was me repeatedly swearing promises of finding her, and of promises to make things right that were happening during her time of absense. the "I should not" is my repeatedly and yet to this day of saying I should not have left & blaming myself that I did when it happened. "The female looking thru older stuff" I stayed at her home throughout the 2 weeks & at that time went thru everything, also afterward while moving it, and there were many many memories. "The color pink" I can only relate to my taking a pink rose & a bottle of Tequila Rose which is pink and has pink roses on it (a treat for her and I together once in a blue moon) I took it to the woods where she was found and the photo taken & put the rose in the ground and poured the pink drink on the ground around it. "Choking or strangulation" Not sure, but could have from past research been a result from the pills she took as vomiting or choking. "The man" Not sure of the military, but her father which she didn't know of had dark hair and a mustache from a photo she had, and I somehow relate to my husband with the same and who didn't come for 1 second of the 2 week search for her to help or comfort me & that really hurt. "The Bells" One of the last phone calls between us she was parked at a Church, I can only relate that to maybe the church bells? "Honey" ? The sign of "Praying Hands" I spent many hours on my knees praying during that time. The "Small light object" showed up on one of many photos, I begged repeatedly for her, God, my Grandmother to give me a sign and let me know that things were alright, I SWEAR the photos were NOT retouched, the only thing I did was to crop and enlarge for the 2nd ones. The 'light' is in the shade, not sun, and after seeing the photo I went back and dug to the dirt thru the leaves I had piled up in the circle to find anything at all to reflect and there was nothing but leave, sticks, and dirt. I take it that it was my Grandmother and Mother in the photo to give me comfort all was well. Grandma was very tall and slender, Mom was shorter and more plump.

The 2nd photo actually was taken before she was found while out searching what seemed a thousand miles, I prayed & asked God for help. Deer play a huge part in 'our story' and there was a deer in the road, the driver took out his camera and this is what was developed on the photo. I again take it as a sign for which I was praying and begging for, & myself I see resemblance of faces in the orbs.

There is a site I've used sort of as a blog for this, a place to write my feelings if you would want the whole story. There is also a psychic reading that was given to me on the photos there if you would be interested. It is at: http://angeldreams.f...om/t8-our-story

Reading your 2nd reply... "Over night" I was to stay the night she left. "Case went on for while" She was missing 13 days before found. "2 People" There was me and one other person who stayed at my side day and night throughout & drove me 1000+ miles in searching I would imagine at least. "Michigan" ? Her best friend is from Michigan but again ? "But Momma" I did much of saying that... "2 People Walking" Much walking while searching and thru the woods also much, always just us 2 together, again I'm reminded of the deer as per 'our story on the site I mentioned. It seemed that they were always there and I saw many whether as a spiritual matter or just that we were in the woods, who knows, but I was on a constant lookout for them because...

3rd reply ? I don't know what the people that found her were driving or the vehicle that took her from the woods, but it was down an old logging road and with lots of rocks and limbs in the road.

Thank you very very much Rick...

Edited by falnangl4u

Thank you for the response. See I also read pictures and names of lost ones. So for anyone else if you can send me pm on a picture I pick up different things. The part I lost was two people carrying a person in their arms or could of been a bag. Very sorry I had a feeling it was personal and I did cry with you hoping I did not give you info to hurt you. I did see two faces in the orbs if you tilt them side ways. I hope I did OK I was feeling it all day. Sometimes it is hard to understand what I am seeing. Plus picture reading I am new to this. Thanks very much and I have started reading your story.

As per you pm msg. here is a link to a video I made which has the information you asked about. I'm sorry, and promise not to bug you, but you have me sort of excited. Here is a link to just the video itself, and her name is Donna Davis. (Changed to step-fathers last name late in life from her birth name of Donna Riggans) The video has all the information that you spoke of and more photos of where & what I had described.

http://s1090.photobu...urrent=Mama.mp4

Edited by falnangl4u