Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal picture readings

Rick Waid

Lol, quite a coincidence, but for some reason I'm not so surprised either.

I will get back to readings soon very busy at my job right now. I believe crossing paths are meant to happen and I watched some of your video on my phone. A wonderful mother.

Hi Camochic, sorry I missed you. Look like a storm is coming and that is obvious. I instantly hear dogs barking. I heard weird blood. Blood vessels I was told. I hear a spirit male voice say your mean enough. I heard prevented. I hear talk about the companies. I heard mother said. I keep seeing dogs sniffing the ground. I will do more soon.

OK let's see what else comes. I heard Rembrandt, now why would I hear that? So Once in awhile my minds talks to itself and I heard don't let it slip thru your fingers. I hear the highest bidder. It feels like there is a love for this place. Like the Indians loved their lands. I see a love like when a true love is found. There is female that really loved it or loves it. There a connection with blood almost like a contract. I am getting info about relationships or marriage. I feel a shaky character trying to get info about it. I heard should we or I trust them. I should not, appeared without me writing it. Unfair trade.

I will ask about Rembrant, but yes the land used to be owned by Indians, it was taken and the land has been in the hands of a family. The family passed it down for generations until my aunt sale it for sale and fell in love with it. The previous owner tried to take her for granted and tried to sell her the house when it was unsafe because he didnt want to pay for it. That is simply amazing. I talk to the dead and I have many of the Indians come to me. They protect the land with all their energy. I will ask about Rembrant. Thank you Rick.

Rembrandt was more of a meaning toward a beautiful picture. Thanks for the response. It was wonderful.

It is very nice to have topic go smooth without any arguing or fussing. Just working together to find answers. Thanks

• Like 1

Hi if you have time I would love to hear your thoughts on this photo please.

P2240238.jpg

Hi Moon Gazer, I would love to look at it very soon.

Thank you, look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Hi Moongazer, did you ever look at the image in the top right window? As I look at the front door I see men in black clothing or leather clothing. I heard the name Charlotte. I have to give you what I first saw when your picture was posted. And it was people hung up high. I see a female crying on the steps. Looks like I see large tables inside like a gathering place. I a strange man outside looking at the buildingbut he reminds me of the actor in the Shining. Same personality and psycho attitude. His eyes are creepy. I will try more later no sleep last night.

I know I have had my turn, Rick, but if you don't mind, please have a look at this guy when you are done with former requests:

J.jpg

Hi Moongazer, again as I look I see a crowd of people and they are looking up and I thought I saw a spiritual picture crying in blood. I thought I saw crumbling of the buiding almost like a quake might of happen.Feels like this place held weddings and I see a couple getting ready to get married and then they look toward the door and they are both shocked at what they see. There is something going on here like a battle between good and evil. I saw a cross and like a person being attacked with it. Funerals are held here to. I see a female in there and she colapses. Definetly a female spirit connected to this place very pretty darker hair smiling at me.The figure in the window looks like a king or a priest. Let me know if anything makes sense. Thanks

Edited by Rick Waid

Hi Abramelin. you can post as much as you want. I have no issue with that.The picture you posted as I look he actually smiles at me. As I llok further I see small cross in both eyes.I do feel this person has an inner person that has a very deep voice and a very powerful voice. Like an inner beast that lives inside him. His face changes and turns into a skeleton.I am just going to tell you exactly what is happening. As I look more his head completely turns around like the exorcist. I see a thinker and a writer. As I look more I see a young girl skipping and hopping having a fun time. I do see him holding his stomach in much pain telling everyone to leave him alone. I am shown the ear for some reason must mean this person hears stuff. I am being shown stitching up very close I see the blood the actual work like I am looking thru a magnifying glass. I see the head open up like a lid and when I look inside it is like a carnival going on many activities at once. Ok I see lips being sewn together. I see a man in all dark clothes he himself is dark like a shadow person.I did see a gun. I will do more soon.

Edited by Rick Waid

Abramelin, I wounded why I was picking up so much energy that was to me a negative energy. He seamed like he had other energies connected to him but on a darker side. I see him smiling one moment and in pain or the negative energy takes over. I do see a lot of negative energy a lot and I do not know why. Every time I think of him I get a horror image this time was an eye being plucked out and the image was skin on the skull but I could see the skull and the eye coming out like he took his own eyeball out. Maybe I need to stop watching scary movies. Let me know what you think thanks Rick.

Rick, instead of me analyzing what you said concerning this 'person', I better show you some videos (in case you haven't recognized him yet):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hD87pT77Ig

This is him in Peru:

Joran van der Sloot laughing after confession 11/01/2012

Summary of conviction Joran van der Sloot to 28 years imprisonment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq9bDtA8x1I&feature=related

From your what I gather from your words you felt he's an 'evil' person. I think many will agree...

His laughing...man, many would love to kick this guy just for that.

Here's a Wikipage about him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joran_van_der_Sloot

Edited by Abramelin

There was some deep issues here. Strange how I picked up the young girl. I wonder if he had issues at a young age. Or did something to a young girl that started these deep issues. And when he smiled at me was the exact smile he was doing at the court room. When I open up his head I saw a lot of weird things going on. Thanks for the picture. This helps me to feel and see a serial killer.

You should take your abilities a step farther if you haven't. Thru pm's you have shown me enough to make me believe in at least a good part of what you have said, combined with reading of your previous posts. You might really be able to help some family in need someday... Thank you so much...

Thanks Falnangl4u. I appreciate the kind words. Wanting to really get trained and help families is my goal.

Hi Moongazer, did you ever look at the image in the top right window? As I look at the front door I see men in black clothing or leather clothing. I heard the name Charlotte. I have to give you what I first saw when your picture was posted. And it was people hung up high. I see a female crying on the steps. Looks like I see large tables inside like a gathering place. I a strange man outside looking at the buildingbut he reminds me of the actor in the Shining. Same personality and psycho attitude. His eyes are creepy. I will try more later no sleep last night.

I have to say I am very impressed with your comments on this. In particular the "and it was people hung up high"...... this is one of the places in Edinburgh where people were hanged back in the days!