Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Top 10 Most Mysterious Creatures of Modern Time

mr_halo

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IdahoGhostHunter

• Tillghast

• twpdyp

• _Zombie_

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Bigfoot / Sasquatch / Yeti

YES WE WIN! laugh.gif

2. Loch Ness Monster (and other Lake monsters)

YES! SCOTLAND COMES IN NO.2! laugh.gifthumbsup.gif

3. Chupacabra

And Moe omes in at three tongue.gif

you don't hear to much about the Jersey Devil nowadays--however "he" is one of my favorites, as is the Dover Demon and Spring-Heeled Jack--prob cuz you don't hear about them every other topic (ie mothman, nessie, chupy)...however this was the first time i've ever heard of the Loveland Lizard, and I try to keep up fairly well with the unexplained. huh.gif

and as an afterthought, since when is the 19th century "modern time?" Spring-Heeled Jack must have left quite an impression!

Edited by ironjennyrackham

Dover Demon or Fort Worth monster.

are they the same?

Edited by ironjennyrackham

are they the same?

288384[/snapback]

No, the Dover Demon was a skiny creature with red eye and no mouth. the fort worth monster was a giant white bigfoot.

yeti in first?...it's just a missplaced ape!

fairies??, sorry but a balck kid that grows up to become a white woman now that's weirder, i bet MJ should have a place on that list

nice find M. halo. i notice my poor buddy mokele only comes in ninth. and about the loveland lizards.....werent they frogs?

Edited by man_in_mudboots

No, the Dover Demon was a skiny creature with red eye and no mouth. the fort worth monster was a giant white bigfoot.

oh, u wrote it as if it was the 2 different names for the same thing.

I don't think that fairies or spring heeled jack should be on the list. People forget that Cryptozoology is the study of unkown animals. Fairies are by no means animals, and sping heeld jack doesn't meet the qualifications of an animal. That list was somehwat disappointing. I also believe that Mothman should not have been on the lsit. It seems more of a demonic entity than an animal. I believe that Thunder Birds, the Mongolian Deathworm, and perhaps Emela 'Ntouka or even Megalania or Nendu'Me are more suitable subjects.

Edited by Monster Hunter X

My mother-in-law

Seriously, I live in a county in North Georgia, and during a little web crusing I found a web site dedicated to Bigfoot. On this site it showed sightings from all over North America, the ones the interested me most where the ones from the same county I live in, and other counties within a 50 mile circle. I found that kind of Mysterious.