Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Guy Hacks into NASA and Pentagon Computers

stevemagegod

Not even that.

He partly viewed a picture that did not complete.

How come he describes the craft in detail? Eyewitness testimony is an extremely powerful thing when the same message is being transmitted by hundreds of thousands of people!

Go to 7:30 in the following clip. It's very clear what he saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDFh_9RcP1Q

How come he describes the craft in detail? Eyewitness testimony is an extremely powerful thing when the same message is being transmitted by hundreds of thousands of people!

I agree.

Why would he lie, implying he had seen something tangeable, knowing that would strengthen the case against him?

In either scenario, his lawyer must have been freaking out seeing this interview, screaming "SHUT UP!" :w00t:

The man strikes me as highly naive, stupid, or a combination thereof.

Edited by synchronomy
  • Like 1

I agree.

Why would he lie, implying he had seen something tangeable, knowing that would strengthen the case against him?

In either scenario, his lawyer must have been freaking out seeing this interview, screaming "SHUT UP!" :w00t:

That's a great point. Furthermore Gary is known to have Aspergers syndrome:

• Difficulty reading the social and emotional messages in the eyes - People with AS don't look at eyes often, and when they do, they can't read them.
  • Making literal interpretation - AS individuals have trouble interpreting colloquialisms, sarcasm, and metaphors.
  • Being considered disrespectful and rude - Prone to egocentric behavior, individuals with Asperger's miss cues and warning signs that this behavior is inappropriate.
  • Honesty and deception - Children with Asperger's are often considered "too honest" and have difficulty being deceptive, even at the expense of hurting someone's feelings.

Read More.........

http://psychology.wi...perger_syndrome

Edited by zoser

That's a great point. Furthermore Gary is known to have Aspergers syndrome:

• Difficulty reading the social and emotional messages in the eyes - People with AS don't look at eyes often, and when they do, they can't read them.
  • Making literal interpretation - AS individuals have trouble interpreting colloquialisms, sarcasm, and metaphors.
  • Being considered disrespectful and rude - Prone to egocentric behavior, individuals with Asperger's miss cues and warning signs that this behavior is inappropriate.
  • Honesty and deception - Children with Asperger's are often considered "too honest" and have difficulty being deceptive, even at the expense of hurting someone's feelings.

Read More.........

http://psychology.wi...perger_syndrome

Wow. That's a thorough article.

That sheds some light on why he seems so calm in that interview and appears quite happy to spill his guts about everything.

Feel sorry for the guy. He seems convinced he was going to benefit humanity. He made some reference to old aged pensioners and the cost of electricity.

I can see the logic behind stopping the extradition. He needs medical help, not prison time. After all, his crime really only resulted in improved security measures being adopted by the hacked agencies, which should have been in place to begin with.

it wasn't luck when he hacked into there systems it was skill.

It bloody well was not. Microsoft have the "key"he used to access the systems, and anyone can download it for free. How he got in was the IT admins forgot to password the admin account on XP. By default, it has no password. Google it yourself. If anyone tries it on business after business, someone no doubt will still have that door open!

It's not skill at all. It's about as basic as you can get.

From the link:

He sat in his girlfriend Tamsin's aunt's house in Crouch End, and he began to hack. He downloaded a program that searched for computers that used the Windows operating system, scanned addresses and pinpointed administrator user names that had no passwords.

That is not skill, that is being a PITA for the sake of it, and akin to walking your neigbourhood trying doors to see if they are open. It is dishonest and underhanded. Yet he was able to talk UFO nuts into supporting crime. You lot ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Can anyone actually put a computer together these days?

What did Mckinnon say again?

"No," he says, "I'd instant message them, using WordPad, with a bit of a political diatribe. You know, I'd leave a message on their desktop that read 'Secret government is blah blah blah.' " They found Gary in the end because he'd used his own email address to download a hacking program called RemotelyAnywhere.

Edited by psyche101

SO this guy was able to get in gov computers because they had no passwords?

so he didn't really break in.. he just walked in??

So really the gov needs to get off windows.. and get on linux.. and encypt everything..

what is wrong with them?

Doesn't windows have a build in backdoor that makes it easy for hackers to get in??

They made it to easy for him..

but still nto right to get in the system with no permission..

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDFh_9RcP1Q[/media]

Do you go to youtube to specifically annoy me? I would have asked you what, 4, 5 times now to please refrain from it when answering my posts. But I have not found courtesy to be one of your strong points.

You know what. I am not only stunned, but a little disgusted in UFO believers. This is a clear cut case of using you lot to escape jail, and you lot are so desperate for any snippet of information that you will even turn a blind eye to crime for the promise of information. The world would be a better place without people ready to bin their morals for a personal want. This case is crossing a moral line, and I can see that if someone utters the letters UFO, the line disappears. McKinnon should have been a wake up call, not a heavier addiction. And what do you all base your total blind belief on? Some repeated words. That is so sad that I have no words for it. This is dragging humanity backwards.

And you are the worst by a long, long shot. Now you advocate crime so that you can have another for the ET head count.

How is there hundreds of thousands of people involved in McKinnon crime? There is not. One man made some claims to get of the hook, and you are more than willing to give him a get out of jail card. And yes, eyewitness testimony is very powerful. It is the leading cause of wrongful convictions that have been overturned by DNA evidence. 75% of people who have had their name cleared were wrongfully convicted, and spent a healthy stint inside all in the name of eyewitness testimony. Thank the lord that someone is finally contesting it. I hope to see it thrown out of the court systems altogether. It is biased and inaccurate.

He claims thosands viewed what he did. Why are none of them letting this out from the protected country borders? There is nothing to stop anyone in Thailand putting such in a local newspaper. But everyone seem to constantly forget that this is a bigger question than just the US.

McKinnon said:

"Once you're on the network, you can do a command called NetStat - Network Status - and it lists all the connections to that machine. There were hackers from Denmark, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Thailand ..."

Plenty of support he has doesn't he!! Not a single anonymous source in the world willing to get him off the hook whom he claims also has the so called information! And they would have to be better admins that know how to backup, ort do a screen shot.

And what other assumptions are we working with here?

"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."

"Non-Terrestrial Officers?" I say.

"Yeah, I looked it up," says Gary, "and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

"The Americans have a secret spaceship?" I ask.

"That's what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe."

"Some kind of other Mir that nobody knows about?"

"I guess so," says Gary.

"What were the ship names?"

"I can't remember," says Gary. "I was smoking a lot of dope at the time. Not good for the intellect."

There is no other MIR. We could see it if there was. I could see it if there was. And he clearly states the spaceship is his own speculation, which anyone can see is rather fantasy filled. Note the words "Led Me to Believe". But that is your "standard for evidence" I guess so I should not really be surprised should I?

Perhaps through the dope clouded haze he could make out the spaceship that he decided to believe in?

But who was running this big organisation that he was "Lead to believe" existed? Even McKinnon is not game to make something up there.

"And did you find a conspiracy?" I ask.

"No," he says.

He strenuously denies the justice department's charge that he caused the "US military district of Washington" to become "inoperable". Well, once, he admits, but only once, he inadvertently pressed the wrong button and may have deleted some government files.

Deleted files by his own admission, but hey, you lot keep saying he did no damage.

I do however agree with this from the article:

"Given that the justice department has announced that the information Gary downloaded was not "classified", and he was stoned much of the time, perhaps we can assume that Nasa is not too worried about his "discoveries".

He thought he was Mendax. He is not a pimple on Mendax' behind.

Here is one message he defaced a computer with.

“U.S. foreign policy is akin to government-sponsored terrorism these day…. It was not a mistake that there was a huge security stand down on September 11 last year…. I am SOLO. I will continue to disrupt at the highest levels.”

And you wonder why he got in trouble? What do you think would happen to any other person of the street if they left notes like this in your house? He is lucky the Brits have him. I know of someone did something like that to me, and I knew who they were, then we would not need a courts system. Just an ambulance.

September 11! Is that as tacky as a person can be? How many lives were lost that day? And it is a subject of personal bravado? Just that he inclined he had involvement is enough to punish to him! That he influences people like you to this extent to support crime I think is valid reason enough for him to go to Guantanamo. He should have to experience what happens when you act the smart **** with defence, the only reason he got of was because his mUm said he would kill himself if he went there. Yet in his interview, his biggest fear is being told to drop the soap in a prison shower.

And despite the extensive posts, you still do not understand what happened with IT. He did not see an entire picture, he claims to have found Hi Res pictures, which he claims to have accessed, but his lousy 56k connection (see previous picture) did not have enough speed to download the picture. Are you too young to remember dial up connections?

Rather than a youtube clip, here are McKinnon's own words in text. If too much, maybe someone can find you a PP presentation of them on youtube or something. What he did find was the Disclosure Project. Greer's fantasies about cities on the moon. So stupid I do not know where to begin with that one, but I am sure you have a starting point in mind.

McKinnon: Certainly did. There is The Disclosure Project. This is a book with 400 testimonials from everyone from air traffic controllers to those responsible for launching nuclear missiles. Very credible witnesses. They talk about reverse-(engineered) technology taken from captured or destroyed alien craft.

WN: Like the Roswell incident of 1947?

McKinnon: I assume that was the first and assume there have been others. These relied-upon people have given solid evidence.

WN: What sort of evidence?

McKinnon: A NASA photographic expert said that there was a Building 8 at Johnson Space Center where they regularly airbrushed out images of UFOs from the high-resolution satellite imaging. I logged on to NASA and was able to access this department. They had huge, high-resolution images stored in their picture files. They had filtered and unfiltered, or processed and unprocessed, files.

My dialup 56K connection was very slow trying to download one of these picture files. As this was happening, I had remote control of their desktop, and by adjusting it to 4-bit color and low screen resolution, I was able to briefly see one of these pictures. It was a silvery, cigar-shaped object with geodesic spheres on either side. There were no visible seams or riveting. There was no reference to the size of the object and the picture was taken presumably by a satellite looking down on it. The object didn't look manmade or anything like what we have created. Because I was using a Java application, I could only get a screenshot of the picture -- it did not go into my temporary internet files. At my crowning moment, someone at NASA discovered what I was doing and I was disconnected.

See the bolded? Now go and Google 4 bit colour (try to find yourself an example if you can) and low screen resolution. There we have exactly what he claims to have seen. And after al that, he adds a great deal of speculation, and imagines a spaceship. It's pretty pathetic, but not so much as the fact that he managed to fool so many people. You have lowered my faith inhuman nature Zoser. All by yourself. You are one of the reasons crooks like this should be incarcerated I did not actually think anyone would be dim enough to fall for his garbage story.

LINK

SO this guy was able to get in gov computers because they had no passwords?

so he didn't really break in.. he just walked in??

So really the gov needs to get off windows.. and get on linux.. and encypt everything..

what is wrong with them?

Doesn't windows have a build in backdoor that makes it easy for hackers to get in??

They made it to easy for him..

but still nto right to get in the system with no permission..

Good God.

Thank you.

Finally someone has been able to understand.

UNIX is like a gazzillion time better than LINUX, or the most awesome FreeBSD is a brilliant alternative, and yes, McKinnon would not have breached those systems. Problem with LINUX I find is it seems to get patched an awful lot, and by just about anyone.

He did not just walk in, it is more like walking along your neighbourhood trying doors, and if you find one that is open, you just walk in and vandalise some stuff, take what you want, look in your private drawers, and walk out again.

Yes, that backdoor in this case was on the XP Operating system ,and the admin account has no password by default. All he had to do was type Administrator in the username, and leave the password blank, and hit enter. And yes, NASA should have been in more trouble, but because this guy was such a tosser, they went hard on him.

And you closing sentence says it all. It does not matter if the door is locked or not. Morally, you do not let yourself in and make yourself comfortable.

Thank you for your post!

Wow. That's a thorough article.

That sheds some light on why he seems so calm in that interview and appears quite happy to spill his guts about everything.

Feel sorry for the guy. He seems convinced he was going to benefit humanity. He made some reference to old aged pensioners and the cost of electricity.

I can see the logic behind stopping the extradition. He needs medical help, not prison time. After all, his crime really only resulted in improved security measures being adopted by the hacked agencies, which should have been in place to begin with.

Have a look at this one as well in that case.

A natural reaction to the mess of everyday life is to establish order (although the greater the success in achieving a set, predictable world, the greater the distress when faced with novelty and change). For a person with Asperger syndrome this reaction may become pathological: for example, the commonplace collection of objects can come to dominate his life as well the lives of those around him, and if all sense of proportion is lost an obsession can lead to criminal offending.

LINK - Asperger Syndrome from Childhood to Adulthood.

One can find anything and everything if you look hard enough, but does my link pertain to McKinnon? Can you tell me what aspects he suffers, how deep he suffers what aspects he does live with, how it affects him as an individual or what his life offered so far?

No, because it has nothing to do with what happened. And what happened is a crime. It is sad that people will allow crime if they can justify it within themselves. None of us have that right! A crime is a crime.

If he had anything to spill, how could an IT admin not possibly have a back up? That make no sense whatsoever. I best shut down for today, you lot are depressing me. Never knew people could turn a blind eye like this for something they want over crime. I obviously have too much faith in humanity.

What does McKinnon have that you could possibly find convincing?

I agree.

He has been playing in UFO forums since he was 15!!

Why do you think he targeted you lot? That is worked is the saddest part by a long shot.

Are you serious? How far do you think his lies would go in a court room? He had nothing more than wild tales! In a court of law, you have to prove what you say. I really doubt anyone gave a rof=dents rectum about his stpid UFO stories, they would have been very upset at his SOLO crap and 911 references.

Would you make a reference to 911 like that? I know I could not stoop that low.

And a liar.

snapback.pngsynchronomy, on 20 October 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

Are you serious? How far do you think his lies would go in a court room? He had nothing more than wild tales! In a court of law, you have to prove what you say. I really doubt anyone gave a rof=dents rectum about his stpid UFO stories, they would have been very upset at his SOLO crap and 911 references.

Yes I'm serious.

I think you get the impression I believe he saw some proof of ET contact. I don't.

No defence lawyer in his right mind would allow him to spill his guts like that. He must have done this interview without his lawyers consent, or without his knowledge.

He's giving the prosecution his whole version of his crime.

He's bragging about his crime and his claimed abilities.

Like I said earlier, he's is either stupid, or naive.

Whether what he is saying in that interview is lies or not. He is incriminating himself further.

Edited by synchronomy

snapback.pngsynchronomy, on 20 October 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

Yes I'm serious.

I think you get the impression I believe he saw some proof of ET contact. I don't.

No defence lawyer in his right mind would allow him to spill his guts like that. He must have done this interview without his lawyers consent, or without his knowledge.

He's giving the prosecution his whole version of his crime.

He's bragging about his crime and his claimed abilities.

Like I said earlier, he's is either stupid, or naive.

Whether what he is saying in that interview is lies or not. He is incriminating himself further.

My apologies, when you said

I thought you meant his lawyer would be in full support of him, and worried about MIB or something equally unlikely. My fault for talking to Zoser again :w00t: His view of the ETH and how he presents it I find rather unhealthy and personally I see it as deceiving.

I see what you are saying now, thank you for the clarification.

It greatly upsets me to see people turn a blind eye to crime for the ETH. That is where I think the ETH is no longer harmless fun, but rather harmful indeed. I see criminal support as the "Heavens Gate" side of the ETH.

My apologies, when you said

I thought you meant his lawyer would be in full support of him, and worried about MIB or something equally unlikely. My fault for talking to Zoser again :w00t: His view of the ETH and how he presents it I find rather unhealthy and personally I see it as deceiving.

I see what you are saying now, thank you for the clarification.

It greatly upsets me to see people turn a blind eye to crime for the ETH. That is where I think the ETH is no longer harmless fun, but rather harmful indeed. I see criminal support as the "Heavens Gate" side of the ETH.

My apologies also for not being more specific.

I'm running a business from home on my computer, and during lulls in activity there, I frequently open a new window and pop in here, digest a few posts and then blurt out my thoughts in a rush.

There's a few very interesting topics on the go right now that you are aware of, that get frequent activity with a lot of facts on the table.

I could easily spend an entire day on them if I read every link thoroughly and viewed every video.

It's too bad UM wasn't a fulltime job or I'd be on it in a blink!

Edited by synchronomy
  • Like 2

Do you go to youtube to specifically annoy me? I would have asked you what, 4, 5 times now to please refrain from it when answering my posts. But I have not found courtesy to be one of your strong points.

You know what. I am not only stunned, but a little disgusted in UFO believers. This is a clear cut case of using you lot to escape jail, and you lot are so desperate for any snippet of information that you will even turn a blind eye to crime for the promise of information. The world would be a better place without people ready to bin their morals for a personal want. This case is crossing a moral line, and I can see that if someone utters the letters UFO, the line disappears. McKinnon should have been a wake up call, not a heavier addiction. And what do you all base your total blind belief on? Some repeated words. That is so sad that I have no words for it. This is dragging humanity backwards.

Well psyche if this isn't a gargantuan example of pure bias I don't know what is.

The crimes that have been committed by Mckinnon et al in the field of Ufology pale to insignificance compare with the real crimes:

1) Disposal and murder of witnesses and investigators.

2) Denial and cover up preventing true information from entering the public domain. Lies, deceit etc.

3) Monopolising evidence.

4) Denying humanity access to potentially low cost energy and travel.

5) Huge amounts of wasted public money being used by black organisations.

You get my point I'm sure without me having to elaborate.

Well psyche if this isn't a gargantuan example of pure bias I don't know what is.

The crimes that have been committed by Mckinnon et al in the field of Ufology pale to insignificance compare with the real crimes:

1) Disposal and murder of witnesses and investigators.

2) Denial and cover up preventing true information from entering the public domain. Lies, deceit etc.

3) Monopolising evidence.

4) Denying humanity access to potentially low cost energy and travel.

5) Huge amounts of wasted public money being used by black organisations.

You get my point I'm sure without me having to elaborate.

I see Bias alright, and it is being used to try and help get a criminal off the hook. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Yes I get your point, you will believe any story related to the UFO Phenomena, and even though the claims are not proven you will turn a blind eye to real crime with people who a caught red handed in order to further push your fantasy.

That disgusts me.

Ohh, yes, and good of you to decide if black operations are a waste of money or not. Seeming as they are secret. and you know squat about them, that is quite an evaluation.

I get the point alright. It's bordering on "accomplice". And your entire TT thread, for that which I participated in, proved none of your 4 points listed above. All it has proven is you will even listen to TV show promoters who outright lie to push a UFO story, even when the claimant is deeply frustrated and saying to the world "that is a lie". i.e. Buzz Aldrin and his "Apollo 11 UFO".

• Like 1

Its become a Great Train Wreck ! THis Guy will be watched the rest of His Life ! By Whom is the Big question !

:no:

Seems the State Department didn't learn any IT security lessons from this.

Along comes Wikileaks a few years later and basically blows the snot out of any diplomatic credibility the US had.

I guess they figured good passwords would do the trick, but the forgot to compartmentalize access to their database.

Seems the State Department didn't learn any IT security lessons from this.

Along comes Wikileaks a few years later and basically blows the snot out of any diplomatic credibility the US had.

I guess they figured good passwords would do the trick, but the forgot to compartmentalize access to their database.

Mandax is an entirely new level. Many above. McKinnon used basic tools you can download form Microsoft, Mendax took over entire systems, not just walk through an unlocked door. What he did is a great deal more than just passwords. More like levels of encryption. A great deal of real skill required.

See your PM, I have offered you a little "extra information" ;) I hope you do not mind.

Nah, nobody in IT would see these two on the same level. McKinnon basically got in because the IT admins did not do their jobs properly.

I see Bias alright, and it is being used to try and help get a criminal off the hook. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Yes I get your point, you will believe any story related to the UFO Phenomena, and even though the claims are not proven you will turn a blind eye to real crime with people who a caught red handed in order to further push your fantasy.

That disgusts me.

Ohh, yes, and good of you to decide if black operations are a waste of money or not. Seeming as they are secret. and you know squat about them, that is quite an evaluation.

I get the point alright. It's bordering on "accomplice". And your entire TT thread, for that which I participated in, proved none of your 4 points listed above. All it has proven is you will even listen to TV show promoters who outright lie to push a UFO story, even when the claimant is deeply frustrated and saying to the world "that is a lie". i.e. Buzz Aldrin and his "Apollo 11 UFO".

Then all I can say is that you have biased values and you support a regime that has been fundamentally working against the interests of the human race while condemning one man who stood up and tried to change the situation.

I guess we all have to stand up for our belief's which are considerably at odds, but then again we already knew that.

Regarding the TT thread; it's still going strong. There are cases still to be opened up, and the classic cases still hold up to debunking and banal attempts to explain them away.

It's also served to balance this one sided forum; and that's got to be good. It's time the people of the world were listened to regarding this subject, and TT gives them that respect they so deserve.

Cheers

Z

Edited by zoser

Its become a Great Train Wreck ! THis Guy will be watched the rest of His Life ! By Whom is the Big question !

What's become a train wreck? Please make yourself clearer Don. I can never understand a word you say.

This thread is So Old NEws ! ANd this Guy is not worth the time spent even reading about it

• Like 2

Then all I can say is that you have biased values and you support a regime that has been fundamentally working against the interests of the human race while condemning one man who stood up and tried to change the situation.

But that is not the case. McKinnon only stood up for what he believed in. Think about it for a second. If he really was trying to better the world, would he steal a picture or a list, and then leave a note of bravado? Or would he sneak away and get what he had out to the world? Remember his stupid SOLO slogan? I sure hope he is embarrassed about that. He sounds like a self absorbed idiot. And the systems he hacked into are personal PC's, do you think that if something so important existed that it would be on a personal terminal? And not encrypted? Do you know what encryption is?

If you knew just a bit about IT, as opposed to thinking you do, you would not believe McKinnon's rubbish for a heartbeat.

But he sure knew how to pick his target audience. With people like you out there, if I was ever to get in trouble I might try the same thing. I know all I have to do is regurgitate some UFO BS and you lot will come running to my defence. You need to look at evidence and not believe anything you are told as long as it has the letters UFO in it.

You are the one with biased values. What have you done to show McKinnon's innocence? An appeal to authority with some half assed crack at diagnosing Asperger's syndrome? I can tell you how he got in, and what he was capable of, and what bits he has spouted that are outright BS, what can you offer?

Ohh, yeah, your belief. Very comforting I am sure.

And for this, you lobby to allow a red handed caught criminal off the hook. That is letting us all down Zoser. If you want criminals on the streets, then I have nothing but contempt for you. That is a deplorable stance, and this shows that you have no responsibility of compassion for anyone or anything. All that matters to you is you, and that which you desire.

What you think or believe is no reason to advocate crime. You should be ashamed of yourself. The crimes you claim balance the equation are unproven claims. Mckinnon's crime is not.

I guess we all have to stand up for our belief's which are considerably at odds, but then again we already knew that.

No, we have courts of law, lawyers, and a system. If you break the law you go to jail. We do things according to certain rules. If you want to change those rules, you vote for it. If enough people believe what you do, it gets passed. What you cannot do is go into another person premises and help yourself, and then claims you only did it to help humanity. Thats just a load. He claims many people were in there. How easy is it to walk into a small internet cafe`, upload anonymously, and save McKinnon's bacon?

If you want to advocate crime, then do it on your own. That is disgusting. We have a courts system to determine who is telling the truth, and McKinnon lost. Deal with it.

Regarding the TT thread; it's still going strong. There are cases still to be opened up, and the classic cases still hold up to debunking and banal attempts to explain them away.

I have accidentally popped in from time to time following Boon and Quillius' posts. Not how I am seeing it. You seem to be losing credibility by the case. That attempts you thank are banal I see as simply beyond your understanding. But I think that is deliberate.

It's also served to balance this one sided forum; and that's got to be good. It's time the people of the world were listened to regarding this subject, and TT gives them that respect they so deserve.

Cheers

Z

I am sure the mods are thrilled to hear you call this a one sided forum. They work hard to make sure it is not.

Keep telling yourself that. It does not seem all that heavily influenced by your nonsense from what I see. Or are you talking about the imaginary lurkers again?

As far as respect goes, you might want to work on that with regards to being somewhat objective with the cases you post, which included known hoaxes. At the moment, I think you are just trying to get the most credulous award. You need to offer more than simply "believe me".

In this case, you crossed a line and went too far with your silly imagination.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

This thread is So Old NEws ! ANd this Guy is not worth the time spent even reading about it

Could not agree more Big D. The mans BS is astounding, but not nearly as much as how many he managed to fool.

lolmrandersonhd8.jpg.jpeg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Cheers

Z

You remind me of a part of a Bobby Kennedy speech in 1966:

"Few are willing to brave the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential, vital quality for those who seek to change a world that yields most painfully to change."

• Like 1

On the subject of Aspergers - Mckinnon was diagnosed by 3 of the worlds leading experts on the subject, they made no mention of his crime having no bearing on his condition, and found he fitted the criteria of the condition, hence diagnosing him as such. So has anybody on this thread actually seen their notes, the medical records that were compiled, or are you in any position at all to know more about Aspergers and it's relation to Mckinnon crime then those 3 Dr's? (the Dr's in question were Professor Simon Baron Cohen, Professor Jeremy Turk and Professor Thomas Bernie).