Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chakras (How they create and how to manifest)

Arpee

Each chakra deals with specific areas. The most dominant area is what we are mostly creating for our lives. Most of the world is programmed to stay in Lowe Chakras. This is done through brainwashing, subliminal messages, and the media which promotes sex, money, and fear, all things to appeal to survival and less on knowledge (spirituality/wisdom).

Each chakra is its own color and the colors match the order of the major colors of the electro-magnetic frequency (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple). The "Crown Chakra" (The one at the base of the head) is not really a chakra. It is a gateway, where the chakras exit the body connecting (or reconnecting) into The One (White Light).

The White Light is "All". There is unity, no separation. All is one. It is the unity consciousness.

The Base Chakra is the "I". It is the "I AM", the survival mode, the instinct.

The Higher Chakras (Blue - Throat, Purple - 3rdEye, Crown/WhiteLight - White) are more geared towards Information.

Blue/Throat is expression, Purple/3rdEye is visualization, and White/Light is knowledge (Wisdom, Intuition).

The Lower Chakras deal with Survival.

Red/Base - Instinct, Orange/Sacral - Creativity/Emotion, Yellow/Solar-Plexus - Will/Desire)

Then there is the MidChakra (Heart Chakra). It is green and merges the two Wisdom (of unity) and Survival (of self) and from that it creates Compassion/Moderation - The Middle Way.

xl507e9dfb.PNG

LOWER (Survival) - This is the "Self"

Base Chakra - Red - Survival/Instinct (Doing whatever is natural to oneself)

Sacral Chakra - Orange - Creativity/Emotion (Mainly Sexuality and Reproduction)

Solar-Plexus Chakra - Yellow - Will/Desire (Goals in life - making life "meaningful")

MID (Compassion Center) - This is "Others"

Heart Chakra - Green - Compassion (Merging "Survival" and "Wisdom" to care for ALL)

HIGHER (Wisdom) - This is "Unity - All"

Throat Chakra - Blue - Expression (Communicating with others)

Third Eye Chakra - Purple - Visualization (Day Dreaming of "Stuff/Situations")

Crown Chakra - White - Unity (The exit from Body to connecting with "The All/White Light")

For manifestation, you can visualize what you want while visualizing the energy running from the Base (Self) to OUT of the head into the Cosmos (The All - The White Light) , which it will then respond to.

I hope you all enjoyed this and understand this now. Knowing how it all connects, the "higher" does not seem to be better than the "lower". They are just different, want connecting with All and one staying as the naturally born individual Self.

• Like 4

Thank you for this. I have never seen this information put in such a clear way ....... brilliant!

My county motto is 'Onen Hag Oll' which means 'One and All'!

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 1

Not to be controversial but on what premise do we determine the validity of "chakras"?

Keeping in mind that cultures that believe in these fictional points of energy all seem to have different descriptions and definitions of each one.

Are we simply assuming these things exist because of "ancient" texts?

Not to be controversial but on what premise do we determine the validity of "chakras"?

Keeping in mind that cultures that believe in these fictional points of energy all seem to have different descriptions and definitions of each one.

Are we simply assuming these things exist because of "ancient" texts?

No, not just because of ancient texts. Chakra's are something you can actually develop the physical feel of. I have my full sensory perception of my energy field and chakras and i can feel on a subtle level/ where my subtle bodies are (astral etc) the chakras correspond with consciousness as well. So to answer the question there are people who are able to feel the biofeed back to their physical self of these energy points/centres, from the subtle bodies. I know I won't be the only one to admit that. Kundanlini, meditation, tai chi, reiki, yoga and other things are practises all around the balance, furthering and clearing of these energy centres. Ask anyone who practises these things and they will tell you that they can feel the chakras on their own merit and not just what the ancients have said for eons.

Furthermore, once you can feel your own energy/field/chakras, you can feel other peoples chakras / energy fields through yours, and...interact/read them - something not much mentioned or talked about.... like you have your own inbuilt sonar :tu:

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 2

Chakra's are something you can actually develop the physical feel of.

Thanks for your reply.

However..here is where I kind of stumble at...developing a "feel" for something.

How can one be assured that what one is feeling is, (chakras, that is) is real and not some sort of conditioned response. I mean people can make their brains think that they see auras or hear voices in otherwise random noises.

The problem with "ancient" writings is that the scientific information as well as the vocabulary simply was not there so using metaphors was used but it seems that people ended up taking the metaphors literally and the real issue gets rather..obfuscated.

Again I am not trying to be dismissive but with so much hoaxing and fraudulent stuff out there in the collective ether, discerning any shards of "truth" becomes almost impossible.

How can one be assured that what one is feeling is, (chakras, that is) is real and not some sort of conditioned response. I mean people can make their brains think that they see auras or hear voices in otherwise random noises.

If you want to play the "conditioned" game/ meaning, then what like isn't conditioned in this society?

You have a nervous system right ? and a sensory perception system right ? and a consciousness right? Well chakras/and or the energy field are another biofeed back loop which can be learned. The conditioned/ societal programmed aspect of ourselves can be broken free of....That is all that is being said. If something has been practised and repeated for eons like yoga, or meditation as a physical body mind and spirit improvement, then maybe, just maybe there just is something to it. Why not try it and put into action instead of countering it with ideas as to why it can't be ?

Like learning to ride a horse or a skateboard. Idk what there is to question really, if you are a natural go getter and know/trust your own level of competence in how to develop/learn something, then you just get on with it and master it :unsure2:

I don't sit there and consider how learning to change the ambient energy around people through the use and skill of guitar is merely a figment of my imagination or conditioning. Frequencies/vibrations just have that effect for good or worse on consciousness, depending who is playing what...... and energy at the end of the day is no different and is just that. Vibrations and frequency.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 2

What a great topic introduction and comments/responses! :tu:

Well..I certainly did not intend to insult you, Blue Energy.

What I was getting at in regards to conditioned responses was simply that one could train themselves to see or feel something that quite possibly isn't there.

Sort of like how people who are conditioned in a religion see their gods face in just about anything.

However when we speak of energy, what sort of energy are we really referring to? Electrical? Heat? Electro-magnetic? Microwave?

The term "energy" gets tossed around so much that rarely is it questioned about what manner of energy is supposedly being manipulated.

And yes, I agree...this is an interesting topic.

Is visualizing all there is to this chakra?

Is there anything else that needs to be done?

Feel free to PM me if you have some information you want to educate me with! :tu:

Some of this is pretty subjective, isn't it? And it makes me think about "new age" or "spirituality" dogma. I can't speak to chakras, as I don't have a sensitivity to them. However, I do have friends who see chakras and feel them, and since these are long time friends whom I hold in the highest esteem, I do take them at their word. For me, for these particular people, I take their experiences at face value. What I may question are the explanations or beliefs or explanations that go along with them.

Well..I certainly did not intend to insult you, Blue Energy.

What I was getting at in regards to conditioned responses was simply that one could train themselves to see or feel something that quite possibly isn't there.

Sort of like how people who are conditioned in a religion see their gods face in just about anything.

However when we speak of energy, what sort of energy are we really referring to? Electrical? Heat? Electro-magnetic? Microwave?

The term "energy" gets tossed around so much that rarely is it questioned about what manner of energy is supposedly being manipulated.

And yes, I agree...this is an interesting topic.

No worries you didn't insult me.

As far as what energy we are talking about - it is consciousness, lifeforce (chi/ki) - the subtle bodies of emotional energy, thought energy, mental energy and so on.

Consciousness = energy

chakras = consciousness centres for which subtle bodies connect to and the energy field is electrical magnetic, polarized like earth magnetic field.

If I may add my thoughts to that energy question, it would be to clasify energy into two categories.

There are both abstract and physical energy systems. Ryu is speaking about physical systems and Blue Energy speaks about abstract systems.

My reply to Ryu is that humans do not know as much as they think they do about these physical energy systems you mentioned. The logical brain is very insecure and it is inclined to have an exaggerated ego centric view of reality. If you confine your attention to these points of view, you will miss out on many things, as I see it naturally.

I look at the chakra system as a collection of energy vortex entry points into expanded dimentions of reality. I have compiled some chakra exercises and placed them in a document so that they can be evaluated by those who are interested in these things.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exercises/twin_flame.html

The label I choose for this series of exercises can be mis-leading, and that was intentional. The extreemly powerful nature of this information is not for every one of us.

John

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In Chakras are great powers. But, it is important, meditate only on a one cakra.

Intresting is a Taoists alchemy in book http://www.holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Secret-of-the-Golden-Flower.pdf

But there is chakra Ajna called the Heavenly Heart and Chakra Anahata fleshly heart.

About three months medition on chakra Ajna and then a years meditation on Anahata,

Meditation on Anahata is good before bedtime. Because of , what do you think before sleep, it deals your mind for whole night

• 2 weeks later...

No, not just because of ancient texts. Chakra's are something you can actually develop the physical feel of. I have my full sensory perception of my energy field and chakras and i can feel on a subtle level/ where my subtle bodies are (astral etc) the chakras correspond with consciousness as well. So to answer the question there are people who are able to feel the biofeed back to their physical self of these energy points/centres, from the subtle bodies. I know I won't be the only one to admit that. Kundanlini, meditation, tai chi, reiki, yoga and other things are practises all around the balance, furthering and clearing of these energy centres. Ask anyone who practises these things and they will tell you that they can feel the chakras on their own merit and not just what the ancients have said for eons.

Furthermore, once you can feel your own energy/field/chakras, you can feel other peoples chakras / energy fields through yours, and...interact/read them - something not much mentioned or talked about.... like you have your own inbuilt sonar :tu:

This is very true. When I first started to develop my chakras, I took a skeptical point of view that "this only helps because of placebo, but let's give it a try and use it as a tool to develop my inner self", but I was wrong. Chakra development has a very physical-like connection to the energetic interchange between emotion/energy and the body and once worked on for a span of time, they can be felt when active.

and just to add to the confusion for some... with this shift into the higher consciousness/world our chakras are changing.. ive been going through that change the last 6 months, where the lower chakras are being removed and the lowest chakra is now"the higher heart chakra", which is more centred than the old one and higher, sitting just below the throat chakra.. we wont need the old lower ones, cause we wont be caught in the lower vibrations anymore.. *yay*..

like what people have said, if you want to develop your connection with the chakras, do yoga, qigong or tai chi etc.. i do qigong most days for an hour and its good way to open you up, connect you to your aura, ground into the earth and connect you to the universe in a clean, precise manner.. its the best..

much love

I had doubts to the existence of chakras for a very long time and basically ignored the lore surrounding them when I began meditating.

A strange thing occurred, as I became better at relaxing my physical body and my breathing became naturally deeper and more regular I began to empty my mind of thoughts. This is accompanied by observing and recognising "distractions" to the meditative state, tense muscles, poor posture, itches, ticks all these things come to the fore to provide distraction. I overcame these over time too.

What I was left with though, was exasperating, I continually experienced a spinning sensation at my forehead, sometimes it was so pronounced I would sway back and forth without immediately realising I was doing so. I tried and tried to understand this "mechanical obstruction" that kept taking my attention. Finally, after many weeks I noticed the same spinning sensation at different parts of my body, my heart and pelvic regions were the next most pronounced after my forehead. As I said, exasperating. It seemed my mind and body had entered into a deeply nuanced and elevated game of "keep her distracted and frustrated from reaching a deep meditative state".

I feel like an absolute dunce now thinking back at how much time I spent trying to "remove" the "obstructions" to my meditative state. It dawned on me eventually, of course and is probably making those who have felt the same KNOWING what it was lol right now. I have all the evidence I need of the existence of the energy body and chakras now :P

• Like 3

Well chakras/and or the energy field are another biofeed back loop which can be learned.

This is the problem I have right here. No one who ever comes up with this stuff has ever been able to explain what sort of "energy" this is, or how it can be measured.

ive been going through that change the last 6 months, where the lower chakras are being removed and the lowest chakra is now"the higher heart chakra", which is more centred than the old one and higher, sitting just below the throat chakra.. we wont need the old lower ones, cause we wont be caught in the lower vibrations anymore.. *yay*..

I wonder how you square what you say here with the fact that a lot of your posts in 'Fun & Games' stand out because of their sexual nature? Perhaps you are repressing rather than removing?

I wonder how you square what you say here with the fact that a lot of your posts in 'Fun & Games' stand out because of their sexual nature? Perhaps you are repressing rather than removing?

lol.. my humour is kind of gutter trash.. but its always light.. well its coming form a light place.. how others perceive that may be diff??.. im serious about some things, but i like to make it fun too.. im gay.. and gay guys are all about innuendo etc.. it is pretty toned down on here now, cause i had some of my posts removed and was told why.. so its all ok, i understand why.. no prob..

the lower ones have merged with the upper ones.. done a flip so to speak.. so what was our base chakra, now becomes part of the higher heart.. what was the sacral (sexual, 2nd chakra) is now part of the throat, etc etc..

i can see my chakras and aura when i tune into it.. i watched the spirits perform the surgery on them.. it was not fun and like any surgery i was in a lot of pain for some time after..

much love..

• Like 1

I'm sensing someone is extracting the Michael here ........

darling, are you referring to me?? if so can you explain what you mean, please??

thank you..

Please keep your focus to discussing the topic at hand rather than the poster.

Thanks, now back to the topic.

*Several off-topic posts removed*

Once again I ask that posts are kept to the discussion of the topic.