Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal Activity 4 - Do Not Watch!

TheLogic

I havent seen it but I hate the way they always show the got dang audiance in the previews reacting like they react, Its like okay thats gonna make me hurry up and buy a ticket to it. But personally thats not my type of horror movie in general. I mean how long are they gonna drag that series out anyway

Hollywood hasnt made a bona-fide scary movie since "7". Which wasn't even a scary movie. The scary part was that there's some sick mofo out there who wrote the screenplay.

Edited by The Mule

"Do not watch"

Psychology 101: If you tell someone to not do something, they will do it.

And no, I haven't seen it yet. The commercials showing in Australia make it look pretty good, so I will probably find it on the Internet sometime.

What the hell? I knew about version #1 and #2, they are on 4 already??? They must be cranking out those sequels as fast as possible.

• Like 3

I've heard horrendous things about it. I must have been a slap and dash. Should have went right to DVD.

Hollywood hasnt made a bona-fide scary movie since "7". Which wasn't even a scary movie. The scary part was that there's some sick mofo out there who wrote the screenplay.

As much as I enjoyed Se7en, I felt like it was a film fan-fiction of James Patterson's Alex Cross books.

As much as I enjoyed Se7en, I felt like it was a film fan-fiction of James Patterson's Alex Cross books.

it was the murder methods that......impressed me.

Sequels blow.

Come on Rocky 4 was awesome!

• Like 4

i stopped after number one because i just knew it would be like saw just getting stale.

• Like 1

Agreed Sakari. Rockys 1-4, awesome. Rocky 5, not awesome. Rocky 6, enjoyable.

& The Empire Strikes Back. Also awesome.

• Like 1

I did enjoy clerks 2, even though i absolutely despise the first film. The common man in new Jersey does not talk like that. & ooh it was in black in white. How intricate. The only other Smith films that I enjoyed was Dogma & I absolutely loved Red State.

I did enjoy clerks 2, even though i absolutely despise the first film. The common man in new Jersey does not talk like that. & ooh it was in black in white. How intricate. The only other Smith films that I enjoyed was Dogma & I absolutely loved Red State.

I have to agree Biff...especially Dante's acting in the first one. He's horrible. He's only marginally better in the 2nd, but the rest of the cast makes up for him. Dogma...I can take or leave...but Red State....woah, that one WAS good. Totally forgot it was a k smith movie while watching it.

I was hoping to see that you were telling us not to watch it out of consideration for our sensitivity to things that frighten us...

It is rather difficult to find a film that scares me these days. :\

And the oscar for best sequel goes to

*clerks 2*

Blasphemy. The first was a classic; my favorite movie. The second, well. In my opinion, wasn't. Maybe I expected too much.

edit: I'm guessing a Paranormal Activity 3D isn't too far off in the future now.

Edited by _Only

I can't stand horrors...

My mates dragged me to watch it, I was actually terrified thinking about how scary it would be... I ended up laughing at how crap it was.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't think the first Paranormal Activity was the least bit scary, so never watched the second one. Somehow missed that they made a third. Definitely not seeing the fourth. If the first one wasn't scary, I can't imagine the 4th one will be.

Sequels blow.

Not all do.. I loved The Godfather part 2..not horror ( obviously ) but a darn good sequel

Not all do.. I loved The Godfather part 2..not horror ( obviously ) but a darn good sequel

Got me there. And I apparently blanked on Terminator 2 and Aliens. I was completely wrong when I said sequels blew.

• Like 1

Got me there. And I apparently blanked on Terminator 2 and Aliens. I was completely wrong when I said sequels blew.

Lets not forget The Dark Knight, X2, Superman 2, Mad Max 2, Desperado, Star Trek:The Wrath of Khan, Star Wars Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, Evil Dead 2, The Bride of Frankenstein, Dawn of the Dead.............. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.