Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

emotional stories

Arsenik

Moe misses his ocelot stan. Stan ran away with a fluffy bunny. Moe cries at night . He shivers into the cold moonlight for he has no ocelot to warm him.

Snuffs had offered Misty to Moe. But misty does not roatate. We are not grovvy today.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arsenik

• Me_Again

• KT

• man_in_mudboots

okay, well, at first i was hesitant about posting this, but i think at the end ill be glad i did. i dont like talking about this normally. Papa is abusive. not severly, its just about all verbal, you know, yelling and screaming and such.

he does, like me, have a goodly number of diagnosed mental problems, none of which im going to attempt to spell. anyway, ill give you an example.

lets say i spill a glass of milk around Papa. he automatically decides that i spilled it because i was hurrying, and he cannot allow hurrying. so, he gets angry, screams at me for three hours, and gets hoarse. then, after a bit, he and goes to find mama. he screams at her for three hours about anything in the world, from the milk on the floor to the bill on horse feed to the big branch that fell in the back yard that he needs to chop up. its often rather funny to see what completely stupid stuff he can b**** about. then, after that, he falls into a depression that could last days, pretty much sitting on the sofa and staring at the floor and occasionally grumbling something to himself. he refuses to speak to anybody during that depression or touch anybody. then, after about a week of that, he slowly gets happier until hes back to what most people consider normal. and two weeks later, i knock over a stool and it begins again.

he really does love us both, though. he does it for me, in a absurd sort of way.

there, that wasnt really a story so much as just telling the way it is.

Edited by man_in_mudboots

I have many stories to tell, but all of them take me to a place in my mind. So I'll leave them alone for now. Don't worry though more are soon to come I'm sure.