Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lebanon Car Bombing Assassination

and-then

It's been "grinding on" since I first started watching the news with my dad, back in 1968 or summat. (no offence)

It's been "grinding on" since I first started watching the news with my dad, back in 1968 or summat. (no offence)

And will continue to I'm sure. When I see the bloodlust Arabs have for their own "cousins" it makes me wonder what it is in them that cannot seem to embrace peace. The Israelis have their faults - God knows - and are far from innocent in the regional problems but I really believe they would make peace given a real chance. I've been reading a history of the 1967 war and I never understood how divided the Arabs were at that time. If they had joined forces and coordinated their actions they probably would have won but they seemed to hate and distrust each other as much as the Jews. I just hope this thing can be contained in the region this time.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to think it started "grinding" the day the first two hominids wandered through that area a million years ago or so...

• Like 1