Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unknown “creature” captured on trail camera

Still Waters

If you play this video to a normal person without first telling them it shows bigfoot, they will not see anything at all that they think could be bigfoot.

That's a good litmus test for this kind of nonsense. When you have bigfoot goggles on, everything looks like bigfoot.

I like how Bobo freaks out over every little thing and is all, "Dude! That was totally a squatch!" It amuses me. At least Cliff uses scientific deduction. He knows the difference between an owl screech & a 'squatch' call. Still trying to find out why the hell someone would name their kid Bobo or even let them develop that nickname. That's just cruel.

• Like 1

Leave poor Bigfoot alone.

All was doing was catching some fire to light his bong.

There's a lot of weed in them thar hills, ya know.

• Like 3

even if, why are squatch hiding then and why are they only caught on cameras,there must be something behind it

The thing youve got to say is why only one second? To me that says it all.

If you play this video to a normal person without first telling them it shows bigfoot, they will not see anything at all that they think could be bigfoot.

That's a good litmus test for this kind of nonsense. When you have bigfoot goggles on, everything looks like bigfoot.

best comment on the thread!

All I can say is that if you look at it's right foot and the leg of the table closest to its foot picture wise, you can get a pretty good idea of how big it is imo. Looks like a youngin'. Out galabanting during curfue.

• 2 weeks later...

If it was a bear,it would have gone for the food. Lack of wildlife would mean a hungry bear....

The way it appears to behave shows an intelligent bipedal anomaly,which I believe is a Sasquatch....

I had a terrifying encounter with one-they are curious,peaceful creatures,but dangerous if threatened.

I was 14,my brother and I in camper when we heard something tall and big walk upright 3 X

around us....

We heard the breathing and I saw the legs. This happened in the 70's in Branson,MO. They are extremely intelligent...

They need protecting. They are peaceful creatures and scary as they might be-I love them,like I do swans etc....

I use to work as a Wildlife officer years ago and I think they need our protection,and not our aggression.

My husband ran a wildlife project here in the UK. I think we have some here,as I get the sense of being watched on patrol.

we see stuff all the tyme; sometymes we even recognize what we're seeing--but not always...that's what Charles Forte was telling us: that its easier for us to ignore things we see and dont know what it is we're seeing--because then we'd have to do something about it--and ourselves!

My husband ran a wildlife project here in the UK. I think we have some here,as I get the sense of being watched on patrol.

Good to know. Let's go ahead and add another country to the list where we have active breeding populations.

And while we're at it, hammer another nail into the Bigfoot myth coffin.

• Like 1

They need protecting. They are peaceful creatures and scary as they might be-I love them,like I do swans etc....

Why does something no one has killed, hurt, seen, or even proven to exist need protection?

I use to work as a Wildlife officer years ago and I think they need our protection,and not our aggression.

Why does something no one has killed, hurt, seen, or even proven to exist need protection?

Yes, you speak some wise words rachel'. Thanks for the posts.

Here's a link to Adam Davies talkshow interview MNBRT Radio with Adam Davies Lori Simmions Walter Shrum Jaym:

Join Elusive1 as he has a 2 part show tinight, The first part will be with Adam Davies & Lori Simmons and we will be talking about the new photo their trail camera has taken. Then after the break we will have Walter Shrum & Jayme DeFilippo who are known for their new Sasquatch music video SEARCHING ...

If it is bigfoot, then my question is "how long does this thing live for"? this has been going on for many many years, just like Nessy, its got to be the longest living creature on Earth, thats an achievement in its self.

But i must say that in todays world, what with our global society becoming closer and closer by the minute by way of the internet, and knowing the amount of people always looking for some form of stardom, then this is the perfect opportunity to get into your bear suit and get out there for the cameras.

The amount of special effects which can be achieved today, all you need is a couple out of billions of people to jog around there for the crack of it, to cause a stir!!!

Kind of looks like a bear, maybe a cub?

The "thing" in the images is far too big to be a cub.

Either a full grown bear or person in an outfit is the only rational explanation i have.

It looks to me like the person is wearing a "parka jacket" and has the hood over his head and what you are seeing as a "snout" is actually the "fur" on the rim of the hood like these:

aaronrose_jacket-410x546.jpg

0059290000000.jpg

Edited by Coffey

Rachel why so many posts, you could have said all of that in just one post

• Like 2

Rachel why so many posts, you could have said all of that in just one post

Maybe she's on an old style modem? And has to post in bits and pieces. Or maybe she is posting from a smart phone, on a subway, and has to post in bits and pieces... Could be lots of reasons.

I forget now, but if this was a BF, then did they do any follow up? Look for hair, footprints, saliva.... that kind of thing?

Maybe she's on an old style modem? And has to post in bits and pieces. Or maybe she is posting from a smart phone, on a subway, and has to post in bits and pieces... Could be lots of reasons.

I forget now, but if this was a BF, then did they do any follow up? Look for hair, footprints, saliva.... that kind of thing?

Oh just curious