Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot Vandalizes Winnebago

Q-C

Even Sasquatch thinks a 73 winnebago is junk. Probably thought he was doing the guy a favor.

Why would a creature that is so intelligent attack an RV? I thought hiding was their best skill.

You must have had that happen in a town where there's almost nothing else for a cop to do, and they just got new fingerprint kits or something.

Did they run the fingerprints against interpol's worldwide gas thief fingerprint database?

Ouch! I somehow doubt it, Neo. :huh: There was a rash of gasoline thieves in our area so maybe they wanted to catch them. Idk his reasoning, He said "I'll dust for prints but probably won't come up with anything." And our cops had plenty to do.

Edited by QuiteContrary

So we have it all wrong, instead of looking for bigfoot in the woods we should be looking in trailer parks!

So we have it all wrong, instead of looking for bigfoot in the woods we should be looking in trailer parks!

Now that you mention it, I did see a very hairy individual while driving past a run down trailer park the other day.

Not necessarily wrong. BF is pretty much seen everywhere, except Times Square, but I guess he wouldn't be noticed there, so who knows.

Edited by QuiteContrary

He's had it easy.

Only last night bigfoot raided my kitchen! :lol:

That wasn't Bigfoot, that was me. Lock your back door from now on.

:w00t:

• Like 2

Let me see if I got this right.Reed is a self proclaimed bigfoot hunter.Goes camping in the woods .But doesn't set up any sensors , nor brings a camera or filming equipment ,just in case.I think mr Reaad threw the rocks at his vehicle to drum up some attention.(and who wouldn't through rocks at a 1973 Dodge Winnebago ?)

• Like 1

Since Bigfoot is nomadic, he probably just wanted a lift down the road.

If you leave out the Reeces Pieces any and all kinds of ghosts, aliens and bigfoot, will try to bust into your rig.

Maybe Mr Reed had been Hollering in the Woods and bigfoot thought it was a love call and knew that Mrs Bigfoot was in there somewhere. And tore it up trying to get in there.

LOL

• Like 1

Have to post this quote from a update story on this Reed guy....

Now if you ever encounter a Bigfoot, John says it is very important to know how to get away.

Male Bigfoots have an enlarged forehead and have problems looking up. So run uphill if it is a male.

Females are top heavy and have problems running downhill. So that's the best direction to run to survive.

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/UPDATE-With-Bigfoot-roaming-around-upper-Dauphin/iurbLkcq5UuV7-S5bifpFQ.cspx

• Like 1

Have to post this quote from a update story on this Reed guy....

Now if you ever encounter a Bigfoot, John says it is very important to know how to get away.

Male Bigfoots have an enlarged forehead and have problems looking up. So run uphill if it is a male.

Females are top heavy and have problems running downhill. So that's the best direction to run to survive.

http://www.whptv.com...7-S5bifpFQ.cspx

Uh oh! Where I live it's flat. I'm screwed...

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

Uh oh! Where I live it's flat. I'm screwed...

Fear not! Another porven method of defending yourself is to poke a big stick at Bigfoot while incanting "Git! Git!"

http://www.thisis50....source=activity

• Like 1

"Git git" *poke poke* "Git git" *poke poke*

Sounds like my honeymoon.

• Like 3

lmao im wondering if the 73 dodge winabago was the wrong color for big foot lmao have you seen one they are ugly to begin with hell i would have throwed rocks at it!

• Like 1

Whew! Thanks NW.

"Git git" *poke poke* "Git git" *poke poke* I think I got it.

But remember that you need to have a stick, so if you're out on the flatlands with no stick, you're still screwed.

• Like 1

I like the fact that the most accurate thing about this article is the fact that he was in a 1973 Dodge Winnebago....

• Like 1