Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something is going on

OhnnyEbbe

First of.. i dont know if i post this in the right section

But well..

There have been things going on.. stuff that has been moving etc etc.. to make a long story short i will just tell you some of the things that have been happend

Around 1 year ago:

Everyday when i went to bed i closed the door to my walk in closet.. and when i wake up it was open..

(Yes i have checked so there is no windows opend causing the door to open with a wind etc etc)

this went on for months..

6 months in to this thing:

I got scared about the door.. so i closed it and put things infron of the door and went to sleep on the couch, and wake up because i heard things falling to the floor.. so i went in to the bedroom and saw that the things i put infront of the door was laying on the floor.. and the door was open... also my clothes where on the floor..

(After this there have been moments when the room is freezing cold)

Under this year a little knife i had.. always disapered.. and i found it on the floor in the bathroom.. (this happend 2-3 times a week)

For around 1 month ago.. me and my friend heard sounds in the bedroom.. so we took the cellphone and started recording..

In the bedroom my friend recorded around the room and went up to a window.. where he saw a face.. ( this is something you can see in the movie), and i can print it or something and upload it if you want to see..

Also this could just be a reflextion of something. (it was not his face or my face.. i was looking to the other way)

for around 2 weeks ago the cat litter box moved from the hallway to the bedroom.. nor me or my friend moved this (we where asleep).. also no one of us is sleep walking.

now for just some days ago.. there started to be water on the floor from no where..

i dont know how it got there.. cause me nor my friend has spilled any water..

I have stopped to be in the bedroom.. i dont like that room anymore.. so i sleep on the couch

There has also been alot more going on here.. this is just some of the things..

Thanks for the answers you can give.. and i hope there is anyone out here that can help me..

• Like 2

My question would be: How can you be sure that neither you nor your friend are sleepwalking? Have you trained cameras on yourself and your friend at night to be sure that you're not?

Too freaking scary.....I would move house.

Not helpful I know but too creepy .

This sounds like a Ghost or Poltergiest...

it's something that is crazy and spooky at the same time!

Edited by LostSouls7

This sounds like a Poltergeist. Not a ghost.

(I'm assuming the water is usually found on the kitchen floor?)

Poltergeists are usually attached to a person living in the house, so it is either associated with you, or your friend, or someone else living there, if any..

Have a good look in Googleworld on Poltergeists..

This link is a good start.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Poltergeist

Edited to add: Poltergeists are bloody annoying, but not usually harmfull. Their activity usually disappears after a while. They/it is probably feeding of some... er... untapped energy associated with whoever the person is who's feeding it.

Edited by Professor T

This sounds like a Poltergeist. Not a ghost.

(I'm assuming the water is usually found on the kitchen floor?)

Poltergeists are usually attached to a person living in the house, so it is either associated with you, or your friend, or someone else living there, if any..

Have a good look in Googleworld on Poltergeists..

This link is a good start.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Poltergeist

Edited to add: Poltergeists are bloody annoying, but not usually harmfull. Their activity usually disappears after a while. They/it is probably feeding of some... er... untapped energy associated with whoever the person is who's feeding it.

That is true it does sound more like a Poltergiest because it was moving things.

Wow now I want to watch the movie Poltergiest all of a sudden.

That is true it does sound more like a Poltergiest because it was moving things.

Wow now I want to watch the movie Poltergiest all of a sudden.

Actually what makes it stand out as a Poltergeist is the water, which usually appears in perfectly formed puddles on Kitchen and sometimes bathroom floors. possibly other rooms, but more noticed on wood or lino floors. The appearance of water is a classic poltergeist manefestation outside of all other spirit phenomena.

• Like 1

The movie Poltergeist doesn't really reflect what ghost ,er, 'experts' generally class as typical poltergeist activity.

But before jumping to poltergeist conclusions, it would be prudent to try and catch out one of the inhabitants of the house as sleepwalking or pranking first.

You could always set up some kind of webcam to record your room as you sleep, see what happens with your closet door.

Hello,

Welcome to UM.

Best option is set up a cam corder and record. You be suprised how camera shy these ghosts get.

• Like 3

I did record myself once.. in the bedroom.. and i did not sleep walk.. this time the door was opend too.. (i was dumb enough to not record the door)

but there where sounds from someone "walking"

The water has been in the kitchen but also in the livingroom.

Well.. "associated with you" was something that scared me..

cause things happend and moved in my other appartment to.. but the door did not open.. nor any water

So you think this might be a Poltergeist?

Do you know if it is capable to hurt me in anyway?

should i accept it or should i do something to get it out?..

Well.. i dont know if it is.. but it's scary as **** x.x

it has been over 1 year since the whole thing started (but in the begining it was just small things..

Now.. it's water, moving things.. doors open etc etc

So i have thought of the idee that the "ghost" as i thought it was.. is just playing with me .. to get me scared.. and then hurt me.. or something..

And no i am no good and dont know so much about this.. so could it be that way?

I have also thought that.. it have not hurt me yet.. so why would it hurt me now/later x.x

Anyways.. lets say this thing starting to hurt me or anything like that.. what can i do to secure me from it?

I did record myself once.. in the bedroom.. and i did not sleep walk.. this time the door was opend too.. (i was dumb enough to not record the door)

but there where sounds from someone "walking"

The water has been in the kitchen but also in the livingroom.

Well.. "associated with you" was something that scared me..

cause things happend and moved in my other appartment to.. but the door did not open.. nor any water

So you think this might be a Poltergeist?

Do you know if it is capable to hurt me in anyway?

should i accept it or should i do something to get it out?..

I've injested a lot of reading material regarding Poltergeists over the years, lol. These experiences really fit the MO.

Sorry for scaring you, but Poltergeists are associated to certain people as opposed to objects or places which is more a ghostly thing. and yep, sounds like you're it's master..

To answer your questions..

Yes, I think it's a Poltergeist..

Yes, once they start manefesting water they are capable of causing physical harm, but not all of them do, only in rare cases do they cause physical harm, most of the time they're just happy moving things about, banging on walls, floors, ceilings, and generally acting up and causing mischief rather than harm. (as far as strength goes, I think they've reached their peek when they manefest water, fire ect..)

Should you accept it or do something to get rid of it?

That's a tough one... Poltergeist activity usually dissapears after a few weeks or months, only in rare cases does it carry on for a long time. There's all sorts of theories as to why this happens and what to do about it, but ultimately they gain the energy to do these things from the person(s) they are accociated with. Think of it as a stray animal, that you are unconsiously feeding.. The best theories I've ever come across relates to the Energy that they feed on as an untapped emotional or sexual frustration.. This frustration is what it feeds on and what gives it the strength to rattle the pot's and pan's so to speak.. Now I don't want to offend you or start a whole lot of debate as to weather this is fact or not, but to get rid of it, work out what that intense frustration is in your life and fulfull it to get rid of the poltergeist, or just wait for the activity to end on it's own, which they always do.

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 1

Thanks alot for the answer Professor T,

your anwer explained alot to me..

And yeah i have an intense frustration.. also i got Asperger.. so that makes my situation with the frustration i have alot worse.. x.x

But, do you want me to post a new post if there is something new happening (so you can follow the situation) ?

and thanks for all of the answers, also sorry for my bad spelling.. but i haven't been sleeping for a while :P

• Like 1

Thanks alot for the answer Professor T,

your anwer explained alot to me..

And yeah i have an intense frustration.. also i got Asperger.. so that makes my situation with the frustration i have alot worse.. x.x

But, do you want me to post a new post if there is something new happening (so you can follow the situation) ?

and thanks for all of the answers, also sorry for my bad spelling.. but i haven't been sleeping for a while :P

Glad we can help.

Ouch, having aspergers isn't going to help at all, in-fact, it's possibly a catylyst.. I take it your on medication for this? And I'm wondering if you are suffering from something like nocturnal awakenings?

I'm following this topic, It would be great if you could keep us all updated on this.. Even better if you can catch the cheeky sod on tape and post it.. You'd be that Star of the UM community if you could pull that off. lol. The more information we can get on this the better. I would really suggest setting up a camera, because it could go along way to explaining the cuboard door opening.

If you have any questions or thoughts that you don't want to post publicly then by all means send me a PM and if I can I'd be glad to help.

There's all sorts of theories regarding Poltergeists, and I am sure there are other means of getting rid of them that I havn't explored or am not aware of. I think they are a lot more common than people realise, and 99% of the time the're just annoying and not harmfull, and after a while they either fade away or vanish overnight never to be heard again..

Edited it add: The Camera idea would rule out some of these phenomena being caused by nocturnal awakenings, which is sometimes a symptom in some cases of Aspergers. but that doesn't explain how your friend has also witnessed one of these events & the water.

Edited by Professor T

This is an interesting topic I must say. I have no advice unfortunately but your in the right place for plenty of that, good luck sorting it out, though I wouldnt be afraid of it, it sounds like its just after atention!

No i don't use medication but i did when i was younger.. and yes .. i have alot of problems when it comes to sleep.. can be up for days without sleeping..

well i have thought of starting to record everything here .. cause this morning when i wake up cause the television started on the hights volume..

And the water in the shower/bathroom and kitchen was on.. on the highest and warmest..

also the kitchen was full of water (on the floor)

I will see if i have any video i already have recorded left.. or else i think my friends have it..

Also.. i am a bit afraid that this is just the start of something more bigger...

But hey.. i will keep you to update

and sorry for a slow answer ( my internet has been messing)

Do you think you can record some activity and show us the video?

• Like 1

When we have trouble with spooks at our house we smudge, which cleanses our space of negative energy. Smudging/cleansing has been done by Native Americans & the Christian churches for centuries. The most important thing to remember is intention, say it loud and clear: all negative must go, and cleanse all the rooms in your house, including closets & bathrooms,and entry ways.. Smudge yourself, as well, and anyone who lives with you. You might need to do this daily for a couple of weeks, or twice a day, keep doing it until there's no longer a problem. You are not helpless, you can exercise some power/control over this. I think of the spooks as rude neighbors who ignore the boundaries of good behavior. Here's a great link to a page that explains how to do it. http://voices.yahoo.com/how-perform-native-american-smudging-ceremony-79738.html.

• Like 2

No i don't use medication but i did when i was younger.. and yes .. i have alot of problems when it comes to sleep.. can be up for days without sleeping..

well i have thought of starting to record everything here .. cause this morning when i wake up cause the television started on the hights volume..

And the water in the shower/bathroom and kitchen was on.. on the highest and warmest..

also the kitchen was full of water (on the floor)

I will see if i have any video i already have recorded left.. or else i think my friends have it..

Also.. i am a bit afraid that this is just the start of something more bigger...

But hey.. i will keep you to update

and sorry for a slow answer ( my internet has been messing)

Perhaps you should see a doctor regarding getting some sleep. This should help eleviate the problem.

Setting up a camera shouldn't create more issues for you, but it might give it something new to play with and fool around with. "think of it as a kid being presented with a new toy, lol." The TV being turned up all of a sudden is nothing new either, again, it's just a childish prank..

That's a lot of water?? are we talking perfectly rounded puddles or absolutely covered?

Keep an eye on this.. The more water there = the more energy it/they have to play with..

When the water starts showing up with less frequency and quantity it means it's not going to be around much longer..

There's a great comment above by Beany regarding smudging.. I haven't heard much of this, and though it sounds like it could be a very effective means of getting rid of this problem I would personally think twice about doing this under these circulstances where the entity appears to be very active and full of energy.. There are the 4 elements that poltergeists love to play with, Earth, Air, Fire, Water.. Water is the most common element they like playing with, but they are also known to leave small piles of dirt around the place, cause cold drafts, and *gulp* start small fires.. Err, I wouldn't want to show it how to start fires considering it's recently showed ability to manipulate energy so well.

As mentioned before, it's just playing.. It's childish, and you are feeding it and you are it's master.. It is no threat, but if it does cross the line tell it off. If verbal communication is an issue, then Perhaps write on a post-it stand "dont touch volume" and leave it on the TV. or "Leave doors closed" and put it on the cupboard door. Intention is important when communicating, be in verbally or written, I am sure it should understand your intention. Who know's.. Perhaps once you've set up the camera you'll be able to get it to put on a show for you..

• Like 1

dont mean to be a kill joy, but i just sent a spirit team to your house to see what it is/was and there is nothing there.. at all.. most houses have some sort of spirit hanging around, but yours was empty..

so your either making this up 100% or your flatmate is having a major laugh at your expense..

like someone said film the door.. and there lies the proof you need..

That's a lot of water?? are we talking perfectly rounded puddles or absolutely covered?

The whole floor was covered,

And i will set up an camera in the bedroom soon try to see if i could get anything on it.

"With bells on"

spirit team to my place? well there have not been any team over here :P and it's a long way here.. So yeah before you can send a team.. you might want to know where i live ;P

"Beany"

Thanks for the information i will try this if it's getting worse over here.

lol.. you are all they need to find where you are.. its that simple.. you seem sweet enough, maybe it is your flatmate messing with you?..

Interesting story... Set up a camera or two covering areas that this is happening in to see if you can catch anything..

lol.. you are all they need to find where you are.. its that simple.. you seem sweet enough, maybe it is your flatmate messing with you?..

yeah ... but the problem is that i live alone, my friend was just visiting me (he lives in another city)

and as i said before.. this has been going on for over 1 year..

Edited by OhnnyEbbe