Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something is going on

OhnnyEbbe

Far Out.. I am so sorry for saying nothing was there.. ok, so yest i sent a spirit light team of mine there, and usaly i dont attach myself to that on a major level, but i can hear and feel if anything is in there by the way it is removed, so it seemed nothing was there at all.. so after just reading your post, i was thinking is this guy for real?? or he just taking the p***?.. so i myself this time have zoned in on your place on an energy level.. the density of energy there is so full on and so thick that it creates an illusion of being clear, when its the polar opp of that.. your place is sitting directly on a spirit portal.. if you dont know what that is?, its like a doorway/gateway into the spirit world, like a vortex and i have a friend in Housten, Texas who is siiting on a similar thing.. and it cant be cleared.. i havnt worked out how you can close these things and i have tried and tried.. its almost as though you close it and it just opens somewhere else..

i hope you dont own it.. it so dense i cant tell if its an apartment or house?? you need to move house and away from that area ASAP..

im realy sorry for doubting your story.. PM me if you want..

• 7 months later...

So Guys im sorry that i went out of the forum.. but im back now..

And yeah... yes there is still some moment..

right now im not in my City.. but it seems to follow me.. i don't know.. i got used to it.. so right now.. i "Accept it".. it don't hurt me.. but i can in some weird way feel that it's still here..

and sometimes things still happens..

Keys moves, doors open etc..

But it's not like it was back 1 year ago..

And thanks for ur help!

Right now.. i dont know what to do.. but its better :)

But since i left my ex after 2 years (for some month ago) it went more "Active" and i could feel that it was around more.. like it's "power" got boosted up..

But as long as it dont hurt me.. i think it will be fine ..