Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Photographed in Champions League game?

Still Waters

During a football game of the Champions League's agenda, contest between the teams Porto (Portugal) and Paris Saint Germain (France), that finished with result of 1-0 for Porto, the cameras that recorded the celebration of the goal scored by the colombian James Rodríguez , captured the presence of a ghost among the fans who celebrated in the stands.

http://brazilweirdne...ons-league.html

That's the ugliest ghost I've ever seen.

• Like 2

I'm going to say...ghost app.

Nibs

Normally I would agree with You, but in this case I personally believe it has been photoshopped into the picture, and poorly at that...

post-132279-0-77780500-1350924768_thumb.

It seem's to me that whoever made the pic, forgot to copy/clone or paste the body properly...

See the difference in between the two arrow's, they copy/cloned or pasted the ghost's shoulder in (Yellow arrow) but missed out his body (Green arrow) that is supposed to be underneath the footballer's arm...

• Like 1

During a football game of the Champions League's agenda, contest between the teams Porto (Portugal) and Paris Saint Germain (France), that finished with result of 1-0 for Porto, the cameras that recorded the celebration of the goal scored by the colombian James Rodríguez , captured the presence of a ghost among the fans who celebrated in the stands.

http://brazilweirdne...ons-league.html

How long do you reckon it'll be before we get the predictable "It's a ghost app" or "It's photoshopped" posts?

How long do you reckon it'll be before we get the predictable "It's a ghost app" or "It's photoshopped" posts?

Hmmm.... have You not read the rest of the post's that was posted before Your one? LOL

I believe in spirit's/ghost's due to my own experience's...

But a majority of evidence, whether it is photographic or video is fake

Normally I would agree with You, but in this case I personally believe it has been photoshopped into the picture, and poorly at that...

post-132279-0-77780500-1350924768_thumb.

It seem's to me that whoever made the pic, forgot to copy/clone or paste the body properly...

See the difference in between the two arrow's, they copy/cloned or pasted the ghost's shoulder in (Yellow arrow) but missed out his body (Green arrow) that is supposed to be underneath the footballer's arm...

Or the kid in the blue football jersey has his left arm behind the "ghost" and his loose fitting jersey is covering up some of the "ghosts's" body.
  • Like 1

Looks like Katt Williams, which would explain the too tall to be sitting and too short to be standing look.

tumblr_llkmz2FdAy1qkqrcdo1_400.jpg

• Like 1

Or the kid in the blue football jersey has his left arm behind the "ghost" and his loose fitting jersey is covering up some of the "ghosts's" body.

I would of agreed, that was a possibility... until I spotted what look's like the Kid's left hand

If You look at the green arrow (on the pic in my previous post) on the left hand side of it, You will just be able to make out what look's like the kid's left hand

• 10 months later...

I read the who article and have had and do have my share of paranormal experiences. I have photographed much phenomenon to tell real from fake.

I think it is real. If you exaamine the full photo-it would be hard to fake the photo. There is too much going on in the photo

Well what a bit of luck that was, all those people in the crowd and someone manages to spot the "ghost" as he/she just happens to appear to watch the game.

I assume the ghost was not there for the whole game as there would be more pics of him/her.

Any chance of us getting to talk to the young boy beside him/her, maybe he felt something or better still, saw it too.

Do i believe this is a real ghost....

tumblr_ltifx5bARx1qclhvto1_r1_500.gif

• Like 1

And the additional photos of that area from that night are where exactly?

What about the video?

• Like 1

I think it is real. If you exaamine the full photo-it would be hard to fake the photo.
Would you please post or link to the full photo you examined?
There is too much going on in the photo
That doesn't make any sense. It wouldn't matter what's going on in the full photo outside the cropped region shown in the OP. There could be a battle between Superman and General Zod throwing chunks of the stadium at each other in the full photo and it wouldn't matter. All that matters is what's going on in the area of the photo you're trying to Photoshop something into.

I take it you don't know how to use Photoshop?

I don't think this is a Photoshop BTW. I think it's just a kid in the stands and I don't know why anyone thinks it's a ghost. Is it because his clothes look a bit old-fashioned? Maybe his parents are the kind of parents who insist on dressing their kids oddly like making them wear something formal to a soccer match. Or maybe the detail is too low to tell exactly what he's wearing.

Seriously, why is this considered a ghost by anyone?

• Like 3

Would you please post or link to the full photo you examined?

That doesn't make any sense. It wouldn't matter what's going on in the full photo outside the cropped region shown in the OP. There could be a battle between Superman and General Zod throwing chunks of the stadium at each other in the full photo and it wouldn't matter. All that matters is what's going on in the area of the photo you're trying to Photoshop something into.

I take it you don't know how to use Photoshop?

I don't think this is a Photoshop BTW. I think it's just a kid in the stands and I don't know why anyone thinks it's a ghost. Is it because his clothes look a bit old-fashioned? Maybe his parents are the kind of parents who insist on dressing their kids oddly like making them wear something formal to a soccer match. Or maybe the detail is too low to tell exactly what he's wearing.

Seriously, why is this considered a ghost by anyone?

I agree Jesse. To me it looks like the photo of a young girl wearing a white shirt - nothing strange about that. She's simply standing in the shadow of the large guy next to her. If you look at the rest of the photo, you see similar shadow areas and the only difference is that no one is standing in them.

Some one did some research...

http://thesciencebit...actually-a-man/

Now I kind of feel sorry for the guy that said it was a poor photoshop, and explained why........Ouch, that is going to leave a mark.

What is even worse, the guy who claims " I have taken many paranormal pictures " and said it looks real to him.......Ouch, that does leave a mark.

Good job Brian......To bad people are lazy, and most will not even read your reply, or the one below it, or this one, to know this is solved. But, a few of us did, and say :

Good Job, Topic Solved By Brian Topp !!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

the time should approach zero for such clumsy work as this :)

Now I kind of feel sorry for the guy that said it was a poor photoshop, and explained why........Ouch, that is going to leave a mark.

What is even worse, the guy who claims " I have taken many paranormal pictures " and said it looks real to him.......Ouch, that does leave a mark.

Good job Brian......To bad people are lazy, and most will not even read your reply, or the one below it, or this one, to know this is solved. But, a few of us did, and say :

Good Job, Topic Solved By Brian Topp !!!!!!!!!!

yeah lol, sad when people don't bother reading the replies

• Like 1

Shadowed areas can look weird when you're cropping something at a camera's maximum resolution when it's set for high ISO (indoor sports). This "ghost" had dark skin and was in the shadow of people around him. The camera (or photographer) raised the contrast which turned what would have been a dark featureless silhouette into something that just barely looked like a person.

Some one did some research...

http://thesciencebit...actually-a-man/

Video has been deleted. Dang.

However, here's a picture of the fan in question. Just an old person sitting down watching a soccer game.

El-presunto-fantasma-se-tratab_54353386349_54115221154_600_396.jpg

I don't know what annoys me more, people who leap to the conclusion that it's a ghost or those who jump to the conclusion that it's a Photoshop.

[edited to finish the last sentence]

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1