Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Profunderwonderfar

markdohle

Profundewonderfar

I am not a very good cook. Well I can’t cook at all. The last time I did something as foolish as that was when I was a teenager. Now, well, I can use a microwave. So yesterday I decided to fix Luke an egg and cheese sandwich. So I was happily humming along, made the sandwich, a true work of art. Everything, was in place….nicely stacked cheese and an egg, between two pieces of bread. I put it in the micro-wave and still humming waited for the ‘ding!”. Still humming happily along I opened up the door and my humming stopped and I gasped. I also said something with the word holy in it, but won’t repeat it here. The plate was still normal, but the whole sandwich had tranconfimulated into a puddle! Everything was limp, loose and covered in gently moving cheese, as it languidly, slowly, beautifully, ramsucked off the plate. I sighed and thought, there goes my gourmet TV show. Just think, unique ways to make a melted cheese sandwich; surprise your family, your date, think big, your boss, with your free flowing creativity. I scooped everything into the trash and started over, trying to be philosophical about it all, but failed. This time I did not put the timer on 3 minutes, but only on 2. It came out profundewonderfar. Luke was happy, I was happy, the first sandwich was not; well it was not eaten, so maybe it did come out the winner.

• Like 3

That was a shame Mark, your sandwich sounded tasty too. "These things are sent to try us" :)

I'm still smiling from before at the thought of your yellow beard!

Edited by Still Waters

If at first you don't succeed try again.

Been there done that.

Been there mate.. Have fun with it.

I delight people with the fancifull meals I create in my head but wouldn't have a clue as to how to prepare...

Meals like; egg soup, chicken nipples & deep fried battered buttered bread.

Edited by Professor T