Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Faces on electronic devices

Mårten Håkansson

Hello UM. For starters I'd like to say that I posted some of my experiences that have happened in this house on this site a couple of years ago, so if interested maybe you can dig it up :) Anyway one of the more disturbing phenomenas that have been going on here have been of faces popping up on my computer monitor and tv(more than 4 people saw the face on the TV, so I doubt it's all in my head). I'll be watching some movie or simply fiddling about and BAM up a face comes. So far there have only been of males, their apperance varies some but the one I get the most is of a've what I can only descibre as a "sickly looking yellow" skinned bald headed man, black goatee, looking to be around 40 and usually laughing or giving me a kind of sinister looking grin, VERY unpleasant! Other times I get images of older men wearing large brownish hats, the detail on these are harder to make out as they appear kind of hazy and also for shorter periods of time compared to the bald guy - the lenght they all stay visible varies... It can be from a couple of seconds to what seemed like 4-5 minutes at one time. I'd like to underline that this is nothing like those youtube screemers, if a face shows up while watching a movie/tv series I rewind(if possible) to double check noones messing with me with some pasted face on the frames... but theres nothing... just the whatever I was watching playing fine. I've had faces appear at least 2 times when I'm not even connected to the internet(trying to rule out pranksters) I'm on no medication except allergy pills should I happen to eat seafood, but i don't think they are known for hallucinatory side affects? I've been trying to search this subject on the net but I find almost nothing, so I'd like to ask you all if you have ever experienced anything like this? And just what am I tuning into? Been going on for 6 years now and while it dosn't scare me as badly as it used to I still would like some kind of answer...

/Confused Swede

• Like 1

To my surprise I saw another face on the screen! This time it was a frozen image that seemed stuck on the monitor. It was a face of a really sinister looking bald man, he had this evil laugh/grin and it also looked like he had sickly yellow skin (like he had a bad case of hepatitus).

That quote is from your previous thread. so it seems that its still happening.

Would also seem its the same "Thing" going by the description.

Cant you get a video camera set up and get some footage?

Thanks,

• Like 2

Defenetly not my reflection, I'd go to the doctor if i looked like that. Trying to get it on film would be interesting, guess mounting a tripod towards my monitor would be the best way.

• Like 1

That would be creepy. I would have to wonder if there's a ghost in the machine. Anything new been added that wasn't new.

• Like 1

Maybe you have a virus or you've upset a friend who is a hacker?

• Like 2

I've formated the computers many times and it goes on, plus it has occoured on the tv. Must be one motivated hacker

I've formated the computers many times and it goes on, plus it has occoured on the tv. Must be one motivated hacker

Most of them are.

• Like 1

Lets assume there is something paranormal going on, the only really red thread I can find that could stir up activity(from what I understand?) is that there have been constant renovations going on since we moved in. One major right away back in 2006 where we pretty much redid the whole kitchen,bathroom and living room. Its a house that was bought that had a 60's look all over... from wallpaper to cabinets, so a lot of smaller renovations and redecorations happen every other month or so. Maybe this is why the phenomena keeps occuring - I'd say It happens(the faces) thrice every quarter of a year.