Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why arent Brown and Blair in prison?

Mr Right Wing

I've just this second finished watching Jeff Randal on Sky News.

From 2000 - 2010 Goverment spending increased from £450 billion to £700 billion. Much of this extra money was poured into education and the NHS. This means we ran a deficit throughout these years as we were spending money we didnt have -

1. Labour allowed mass immigration to create the illusion of economic growth during this time while per capita income declined drastically.

2. In the final few months before the General Election that Gordon Brown lost he deliberately ran up the national debt to pass onto the Conservatives.

Both of them need locking up for what they've done to our country.

Funny how the reasons our friend on the Right comes up with aren't the ones that most people would think of in a month of Sundays as being grounds for imprisoning anyone; allowing mass immigration is only a crime in, well, I'm not sure if it would even have been in East Germany, since they were mainly concerned with trying to stop their own people getting out. And now Gord Brown deliberately ran up the national Debt purely in order to sabotage it for the Tories? heavens, I never knew he was so machiavellian.

Why not prosecute them for the crimes they undoubtedly committed, such as at least one war of aggression against a sovereign nation that was no conceivable threat to their own? :innocent:

• Like 2

...or maybe ask that question to the Solicitor General instead of a bunch of random people on an internet forum. Duh!

• Like 1

They are above the law ? (or at least think they are)

Pouring money into education and health care?! The OUTRAGE!

Its an outrage because it was money we didnt have.

They ran up Britains credit card knowing it wasnt a Labour government that would have to pay it off. I remember Brown saying that the next government 'will be hated for 50 years' and then continued running up the debt.

He needs locking up.

They ran up Britains credit card knowing it wasnt a Labour government that would have to pay it off. I remember Brown saying that the next government 'will be hated for 50 years' and then continued running up the debt.

He needs locking up.

He did nothing more than nearly every politician in the Western world. He bought votes with OPM. And they do it in response to the demands of the majority. No clean hands in this mess.....

He needs locking up.

isn't that exactly what the Thatcher* Govt. encouraged everyone to do? To spend, spend, spend on credit, and never bother about worrying where it comes from, or the fact that one day you'll be expected to pay it back?

* Gawd Bless 'Er

I've just this second finished watching Jeff Randal on Sky News.

From 2000 - 2010 Goverment spending increased from £450 billion to £700 billion. Much of this extra money was poured into education and the NHS. This means we ran a deficit throughout these years as we were spending money we didnt have -

1. Labour allowed mass immigration to create the illusion of economic growth during this time while per capita income declined drastically.

2. In the final few months before the General Election that Gordon Brown lost he deliberately ran up the national debt to pass onto the Conservatives.

Both of them need locking up for what they've done to our country.

Labour allowed mass immigration into this country because they know that most immigrants vote Labour. It was a way for them to try and stay in power. A Labour politician even admitted that that was the case.

• Like 1

Pouring money into education and health care?! The OUTRAGE!

Another lefty who thinks that spending a lot of money on something will improve it.

Labour recently took credit for a brand-spanking, modern, hi-tech school that has just opened, saying that it was the money they spent on education that allowed schools like that to be built.

They don't realise that brand-spanking new schools aren't important. It's the quality of the education than children receive that's the important thing. We should ensure that children are given the best education possible even if that education will be given in a creaky old Victorian school rather than spending loads of money on brand new school buildings in which children might be given a second-rate education by second-rate teachers.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun
  • Like 2

Funny how the reasons our friend on the Right comes up with aren't the ones that most people would think of in a month of Sundays as being grounds for imprisoning anyone; allowing mass immigration is only a crime in, well, I'm not sure if it would even have been in East Germany, since they were mainly concerned with trying to stop their own people getting out. And now Gord Brown deliberately ran up the national Debt purely in order to sabotage it for the Tories? heavens, I never knew he was so machiavellian.

Why not prosecute them for the crimes they undoubtedly committed, such as at least one war of aggression against a sovereign nation that was no conceivable threat to their own? :innocent:

Gordon Brown deliberately bankrupted Britain in the knowledge that when the Conservatives tried to clean up his mess the Labour Party, the unions and others on the Left could accuse them of being heartless toffs who enjoy implementing cuts on the "needy".

And the only reason that old Browny introduced the 50p top rate of tax when he knew he was about to be booted out of office was not to bring in money - he knew it wouldn't bring in a penny - but because he hoped it would wrong-foot the Conservatives.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun
  • Like 1

Labour allowed mass immigration into this country because they know that most immigrants vote Labour. It was a way for them to try and stay in power. A Labour politician even admitted that that was the case.

It is the business community who actively lobby for immigration, and historically it was the tories who allowed the highest levels of immigration.

Get your facts straight.

Br Cornelius

Gordon Brown deliberately bankrupted Britain in the knowledge that when the Conservatives tried to clean up his mess the Labour Party, the unions and others on the Left could accuse them of being heartless toffs who enjoy implementing cuts on the "needy".

And the only reason that old Browny introduced the 50p top rate of tax when he knew he was about to be booted out of office was not to bring in money - he knew it wouldn't bring in a penny - but because he hoped it would wrong-foot the Conservatives.

Paranoid delusions. Look at the graph put up by Tiggs to see the reality.

As I have said before - the defining quality of the right is their ability to stonewall reality.

Br Cornelius

It is the business community who actively lobby for immigration, and historically it was the tories who allowed the highest levels of immigration.

Get your facts straight.

Br Cornelius

in the Economist* just this week, I noticed, there was a piece about how the CameronCoalition's immigration plans could backfire in keeping out a lot of people who do the jobs that Brits don't want to do because they dion't pay enough.

* notorious leftie paper

Paranoid delusions. Look at the graph put up by Tiggs to see the reality.

As I have said before - the defining quality of the right is their ability to stonewall reality.

Br Cornelius

I don't believe anything The Guardian tells me.

Get your facts straight.

Br Cornelius

I have got my facts straight.

A couple of years ago a Labour poltician ADMITTED that Labour deliberately let in all these immigrants into our already overcrowded land because they knew that most of these immigrants would vote for them.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun

in the Economist* just this week, I noticed, there was a piece about how the CameronCoalition's immigration plans could backfire in keeping out a lot of people who do the jobs that Brits don't want to do because they dion't pay enough.

* notorious leftie paper

And Labour leader Ed MIliband has just admitted that his party were wrong for having an open-door policy of immigration: http://www.dailymail...bour-again.html

And this isn't good for Labour:

NEARLY eight out 10 voters who deserted Labour during its 13 years in power want net-immigration reduced to zero, a new poll found yesterday (Tue).

Of those voters who remained loyal to the party, some 67 per cent also want the figure to hit rock bottom.

The eye-opening findings emphasise how unpopular Labour’s open door to immigration was.

Official figures show that soaring immigration saw 3.2 million foreigners come to Britain under Labour between 1997 and 2010.

Sir Andrew Green, chairman of the MigrationWatchUK think tank, said: “This is a stunning report.

"It absolutely confirms the immensely strong public feeling that immigration must be brought under control.

“Let us see whether Labour have the courage to commit themselves to a clear limit on immigration or whether they continue to duck and weave on this issue, which is so crucial to the future of our society.”

Figures from the YouGov poll also show that some 59 per cent of ex-Labour voters want Britain to leave the EU.

As many as 41 per cent of loyalists who have stuck by the party also want the UK to cut ties with

Brussels altogether.

Theresa May has vowed to slash net migration from 216,000 to tens of thousands within two years.

http://www.express.c...t-migrant-limit

Edited by TheLastLazyGun

I have got ym facts straight.

A couple of years ago a Labour poltician ADMITTED that Labour deliberately let in all these immigrants into our already overcrowded land because they knew that most of these immigrants would vote for them.

Even more bizarely was Britains ranking at the UN for poltical freedom.

When you go down the freedom question list they assess nations onBritain is a bad country to live in -

1. Your political allegience can stop you working in certain fields - BNP: Police and Prison service.

2. The ruling party uses immigration to change the demographic makeup so they can win elections - Labour Party.

3. Free elections where parties compete on equal footings - Labour getting around limits for campaign spending by having their union and far-left chums put out their own material. Parties denied a platform such as BNP.

Then we have war crimes and banking corruption which couldnt have occured without Labours authorisation its obvious the Labour Party ran a banana republic. I think Blair and Brown have been playing too much Tropico.

Edited by Mr Right Wing