Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird one last night

WGH

Last night me and the Mrs were coming home from my grandads, turned right into our street as usual. Now, we have a camper van that is allways parked outside the house on the road, (as you turn into the street the van is on the left side of the road). So as we turn into the street i think i see someone stood at the drivers door of the van dressed all in black. I didnt say anything to the Mrs as i wasnt sure if i has seen anything, but as we get closer she says "Im sure I saw someone stood by the van just now", so i said yeah i thought that too, by this time were level with the van and theres no body there.

I pull in behind the van and as im backing the car up to the van I look in the mirror and see what looks like a pair of legs walking away between the van and the fence, all black again. so I jump out of the car thinking someones trying to steal my van, and theres no body there, no body up the street in either direction, no one in my garden and no one under the van (I looked).

All the hairs were stood up on the back of my neck by now so I swiftly get to the house! I asked the Mrs what did the guy look like, she said he was tall and wearing all black. Just to add the van is parked under a streetlight so well lit and we drive that same way into the street all the time so not like it was a trick of the light as im sure Id've seen it before.

What do you think about that one.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WGH

• Mr.United_Nations

• Habitat

• Simbi Laveau

Maybe someone was there and you were tired to see the dark clothes he was wearing

Could have been, Im very thorough when it comes to stopping scum taking my things (for example the car we were in has a removable steering wheel) and ive had vehicles taken before, so I had a good look plus it was only about ten oclock so not that tired. I like to think Im rational and scientific but like I said it made me get goosebumps!

Wow,a real shadow person perhaps ?

I've never seen .....that I can recall anyway.

I Dont know what it was. Ive thought Ive seen things before but they were my eyes playing tricks on me (once thought i saw a man stood in the road but it was a puddle!)

but I have no explanation for this.

I suppose black clothing would be a suitable choice for late night car thieves.

Exactly why I thought It was a car theif. I was about to get all :gun: untill I couldnt find anyone haha.

• 2 weeks later...

That was very creepy, perhaps you were seeing a ghost. Know of anything about the place that this happened, murder, etc.

Sounds to me like your run-of-the-mill late night stealthy car-thief. Just be careful. Lots of weirdos running around out there these days. You should post again soon if you see this person again, or if you see anything else strange.