Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NJ Girls Body Found

Simbi Laveau

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/crime/article/Official-Body-of-missing-NJ-girl-believed-found-3972815.php

This is heartbreaking .She went missing over the weekend .Out for a bike ride. They found her stuffed in a recycling container .....as if she was trash to be put out .

I can only imagine how her parents feel .

So very sad. Seems like we're hearing the same sad story weekly. It looks very bad for the missing Iowa cousins too.

Edited by QuiteContrary

That is just so horrible and makes me feel like crying. My heart is aching for the parents.

To loose a child in an accident would be horrible but to have your child murdered and thrown in

the rubbish, that would destroy my soul beyond repair.

• Like 1

Life just seems disposable these days. She was killed because these guys wanted bike parts. BIKE PARTS...... They need to be given a very long time to think about why what they did was wrong because apparently the mom wasn't able to get the message across to them. It sounds like she at least tried and she did the right thing when she had suspicions. They are young enough that rehabilitation might be possible under the right circumstances but if they are simply warehoused in a juvenile system they will probably come out even more broken than they are now. Chilling.

I'm so glad their own mother turned them in . How reprehensible is it ,to kill for a bike ,and stuff her into garbage .

That is unbelievable . She was in trash ,literally in their own backyard .

Their mom must be devastated too .

It doesn't matter how old you are,If you take a life you don't deserve to live your's.

This makes me sick.these two animals killed this poor kid for a bike what ashame..

I hope they spend the rest of ther lifes in jail...

Edited by coolguy