Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mice on Mars?

william joseph

Seriously... Who has the time to go through all of NASA's many millions of photos and zoom in on some insignificant rock (out of billions of similar insignificant rocks) and 'find something'...

This guy needs a girlfriend or something...

rocks dont have tails? i think it looks like a tail because of the rock in front casting a shadow darkening parts of the rock behind. looks more like a rabbit to me but i think it s Pareidolia.

Well,its being suggested that like the moon landing ,these photos aren't even of mars ,but a desert somewhere on the earth .

Well,its being suggested that like the moon landing ,these photos aren't even of mars ,but a desert somewhere on the earth .

We have a section for conspiracy theories, can we leave this sort of nonsense there so that we can use this section to discuss the real science.

• Like 1

We have a section for conspiracy theories, can we leave this sort of nonsense there so that we can use this section to discuss the real science.

Well since its being suggested that there's a mouse with a tail in the images,that I would mention what other videos,in the same section are saying . I never said I believed it ,just it has been suggested . It's not like I made a new thread about it .

If we were going to put all nonsensical statements from a thread ,into the conspiracy theory section ,that would be 6/8th of all the posts in this forum .

• Like 1

Surface mice would quickly die of freezing or cosmic radiation on Mars.

Besides which, NASA photos are highly scrutinized prior to public release.

So, this is a fake or a bad joke. Nothing more.

hahaha, you,ve made my day haha...

• Like 1

what does it eat?

I should have put this thread in the conspiracy section. Mods please delete it or move it there.

I'm not a mod, but I don't think this belongs in the conspiracy section, yet.

Most, if not all comments have involved sarcasm, as opposed to supporting the "mice on Mars" theory.

what does it eat?

Mars Bars, at launch time... off of a flying saucer.

in general a rock could like like a million and one things....some people have a great imagination. I take it he was the top of his class when it came to making things out of clay and then failing at the attempt to make it look like anything legit.

"I was stunned when I found this"

Haha, "stunned"?! how does this guy look out of the window in the morning and not have a heart attack?

Also, I can't believe no one else has mentioned the Biker Mice from Mars yet...

61418-4987-94413-1-biker-mice-from-mars_large.jpg