Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Upswing in Bigfoot activity?

DieChecker

And all this talk about Bigfoot sex is unsettling to me.

Because you are or aren't a Bigfoot?

Maybe because I am but a simple-minded teenager that does not know the true power or nature of sex.

Maybe because I am but a simple-minded teenager that does not know the true power or nature of sex.

Hmmmmm? Ok, I really don't know how to respond to that.........however, I am sure any response I make will be inappropriate.

:no:

Bigfoot (if it's real), has to be a hominid and therefore does not have the physiological ability to hibernate.

My ass hominids can't hibernate.

See you all in May.

Well, if you watch "Finding Bigfoot" they make it sound like the big, hairy buggers are everywhere, as a result people who see a bear, or possibly a large deer are fooled into thinking, "I think there's a squtch in these woods."

The more I watch Finding Bigfoot the less and less I believe there's a possibility to it actually existing. I see less 'proof' and more weak excuses of why we haven't been able to find it.

Examples:

"Porcupines eat bigfoot bones that's why we never find them." Yet we find bones of other creatures?

"Squatch use howls that sound like wolf or coyote howls to communicate" So... how does the other BF's know if it's another BF, wolf or coyote? Not a very effective means of communication.

*Everything BoBo hears or sees MUST be a 'squatch!" Can't possibly be a tree falling, squirelll throwing an acorn, owl screeching, coyote calling.... NOPE! Definitely a BF! If they want me to start taking the show serious they need to get him off the show. He must be the comic relief or something.

I guess Bigfoot is more intelligent than humans,the same as the Yeti,and Nessie,Vampires and Werewolves, as none of these creatures have ever been caught Dead or Alive.We can't say that about Aliens as they have evidence at Area 51.

The more I watch Finding Bigfoot the less and less I believe there's a possibility to it actually existing. I see less 'proof' and more weak excuses of why we haven't been able to find it.

Examples:

"Porcupines eat bigfoot bones that's why we never find them." Yet we find bones of other creatures?

"Squatch use howls that sound like wolf or coyote howls to communicate" So... how does the other BF's know if it's another BF, wolf or coyote? Not a very effective means of communication.

*Everything BoBo hears or sees MUST be a 'squatch!" Can't possibly be a tree falling, squirelll throwing an acorn, owl screeching, coyote calling.... NOPE! Definitely a BF! If they want me to start taking the show serious they need to get him off the show. He must be the comic relief or something.

That just goes to show you how gullible the average person in this country is now-a-days. Sadly, I know several people who not only watch that show but tape it, host viewing parties for the re-run tapes and commit virtually every line of dialogue to memory.......yes, while wearing their BFRO tee shirts and ball caps......and they consider every word that cometh from any of the males on the show to be Divinely inspired and delivered to them direct from the lips of God himself.

They hate the chick because she doesn't always agree with the guys.......they have started a petition drive to have her removed from the show........no, I'm not making this up.

I have been invited a couple of times and I get the biggest kick out of these guys......not the guys on the show but rather the guys in his living room. Jeez, I wasn't nearly as passionate about sex at sixteen as these guys are about "Finding Bigfoot".

That just goes to show you how gullible the average person in this country is now-a-days. Sadly, I know several people who not only watch that show but tape it, host viewing parties for the re-run tapes and commit virtually every line of dialogue to memory.......yes, while wearing their BFRO tee shirts and ball caps......and they consider every word that cometh from any of the males on the show to be Divinely inspired and delivered to them direct from the lips of God himself.

They hate the chick because she doesn't always agree with the guys.......they have started a petition drive to have her removed from the show........no, I'm not making this up.

I have been invited a couple of times and I get the biggest kick out of these guys......not the guys on the show but rather the guys in his living room. Jeez, I wasn't nearly as passionate about sex at sixteen as these guys are about "Finding Bigfoot".

HAHA! Wow...

For the record I'm not discounting the possibility it could exist but I am reserving belief until such a time sufficient evidence for me is discovered.

I am of the theory that BF may not even be a flesh & blood creature but a forest spirit such as the wendigo or perhaps a skin walker.