Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Romney connected to voting machines

Simbi Laveau

Shades of Georgo Bush in Florida ,except this time its five states .

The Romney family own major stock in the company that makes the machines to be used in Ohio,Colorado,Texas,Washington and I think Oklahoma .

I heard on the news Tagg Romney works for the company somehow .Not sure on that point ,but this cannot be kosher .

http://www.care2.com/causes/company-linked-to-romney-owns-voting-machines-in-ohio-and-colorado.html

• Like 1

Hacking a voting machine once it has been programmed and certified by an election official isn't as easy as people think.

There is a large set of checks and balances that go on. I've seen all the shows and demonstrations about how easy it is to get into the machines and change them but this doesn't work once it's been set by the election office.

Not only is the machine "locked" with a logged seal, it is never unguarded, it is programmed for a particular precinct and election and once the machine's data is provided to the main system for "counting" any irregularities or changes will be noted right away.

I don't care who owns what company or has interest in what machine, the actual process of getting a voting machine to spit out inaccurate data and having the main system accept that data is damn near impossible.

Nibs

Hacking a voting machine once it has been programmed and certified by an election official isn't as easy as people think.

There is a large set of checks and balances that go on. I've seen all the shows and demonstrations about how easy it is to get into the machines and change them but this doesn't work once it's been set by the election office.

Not only is the machine "locked" with a logged seal, it is never unguarded, it is programmed for a particular precinct and election and once the machine's data is provided to the main system for "counting" any irregularities or changes will be noted right away.

I don't care who owns what company or has interest in what machine, the actual process of getting a voting machine to spit out inaccurate data and having the main system accept that data is damn near impossible.

Nibs

I know for a fact they were hacked in Florida for Bush's second election .

I know for a fact they were hacked in Florida for Bush's second election .

Really? Source?

They were hacked exactly when?

Nibs

Really? Source?

They were hacked exactly when?

Nibs

no ,I do not care if anyone believes me . I know people who were there in official capacity . It was rigged,and Jeb bush was involved. That's all I can say .

Given the fiasco with the recounts before that ,I don't see why anyone even questions how messed up that was.

I know not a SINGLE person that voted for Bush second time around,nor does anyone else ,and somehow,he won .

no ,I do not care if anyone believes me . I know people who were there in official capacity . It was rigged,and Jeb bush was involved. That's all I can say .

Given the fiasco with the recounts before that ,I don't see why anyone even questions how messed up that was.

I know not a SINGLE person that voted for Bush second time around,nor does anyone else ,and somehow,he won .

Ok. Fine.

Can you say what kind of machines? When were they hacked?

I didn't say the election wasn't a mess. I do know how these machines and the processes of programming and the processes of tracking who has access to each machine. I also worked with the individuals in Florida during the crazy from a distance. All election officials felt for the election officials of Florida.

Yep. It was a mess but like I said, "hacking" an election isn't easily done nor was it done. The "messes" during that election were due to paranoia and stupid human actions. Not "hacking".

Nibs

Ok. Fine.

Can you say what kind of machines? When were they hacked?

I didn't say the election wasn't a mess. I do know how these machines and the processes of programming and the processes of tracking who has access to each machine. I also worked with the individuals in Florida during the crazy from a distance. All election officials felt for the election officials of Florida.

Yep. It was a mess but like I said, "hacking" an election isn't easily done nor was it done. The "messes" during that election were due to paranoia and stupid human actions. Not "hacking".

Nibs

But this kind of suspicion is what will feed a frenzy if the election is very close. God forbid it comes down to a single State. If it does and there is no clear winner by Wednesday morning then we're headed for a national nightmare I think.

But this kind of suspicion is what will feed a frenzy if the election is very close. God forbid it comes down to a single State. If it does and there is no clear winner by Wednesday morning then we're headed for a national nightmare I think.

I understand. The electoral votes will be done by Wednesday. The popular vote results aren't certified for about two weeks after the election. In the mean time, some of those who don't understand the processes will freak out causing rampant stupidity. The media will feed this fire.

If you are talking about civil unrest and riots, could happen, might not. Like I said in another post, some people in the US riot over anything. Team loses - riot, team wins - riot.

I don't think we are looking at huge unrest that will ruin the country.

Perpetuating these myths about elections being "hacked" make it all worse.

Nibs