Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White House knew 2 hrs after attack started

Merc14

flouroide in the water, vaccinations making kids autistic,

Uh, those are true, not "conspiracy theories".....

Seems a weak arguement. Defending american citizens from attack (something two seals did singlehandedly for 7 hours) would be far more favourable to voters than letting them die to avoid armed conflict. But hey, anythings possible

My theory is that he said no troops and then went off to do whatever it is he does because his schedule is the most empty of any president I have ever seen. The campaign staff that runs the show at the White House didn't bother waking the fool because he is incapable of handling anything beyond his next speech and they panicked when things went to hell. they have no one inside their circle with any kind of real world experience. They are academics unleashed and have lived off the Bush purge of Al Qaeda. Those day are ending as HUMINT is now dried up with Obama's policies so we are clueless about what is going on out there.

Uh, those are true, not "conspiracy theories".....

Those who believe fluoride in the water is part of a secret government control experiment and parents who do not vaccinate their children in fear of autism are conspiracy theorists, the latter being the worst kind who reject science and would not vaccinate their children, posing a risk to public health.

That is why the government here wisely does not allow unvaccinated children to attend public school.

I never heard of the satanist thing, or the powerlines thing. Aside from that, all true. What dont you believe about floride in the water? I think it was Kissanger who striaght thanked members of the media for not reporting what was said at the builderburge meetings cause the public would reject what they have accomplished in secrete. Thats not a conspiracy. Thats a fact.

*finger spinning in slow circless around my ear*

• Like 1

My theory is that he said no troops and then went off to do whatever it is he does because his schedule is the most empty of any president I have ever seen. The campaign staff that runs the show at the White House didn't bother waking the fool because he is incapable of handling anything beyond his next speech and they panicked when things went to hell. they have no one inside their circle with any kind of real world experience. They are academics unleashed and have lived off the Bush purge of Al Qaeda. Those day are ending as HUMINT is now dried up with Obama's policies so we are clueless about what is going on out there.

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice." -- Donny Miller

So using ignorance (or incapability) as an excuse for multiple "intellegence failures" or whatever buzz word you want to use for "******* up" (i prefer the term FUBAR) is totally inadequate and not an excuse, but really an admission of guilt.

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice." -- Donny Miller

So using ignorance (or incapability) as an excuse for multiple "intellegence failures" or whatever buzz word you want to use for "******* up" (i prefer the term FUBAR) is totally inadequate and not an excuse, but really an admission of guilt.

Fine. I have been out on the pointy end of things while the numbnuts back home tried to decide what to do and saw things I'll never forget that I could've easily stopped. FUBAR is pretty much the name of the game once Washington gets their nose under the tent. If you have experience in the field and are willing to tell me I am wrong then fine, we can have a conversation but please don't explain real world ops unless you have been there.

Edited by Merc14

I never heard of the satanist thing, or the powerlines thing. Aside from that, all true. What dont you believe about floride in the water? I think it was Kissanger who striaght thanked members of the media for not reporting what was said at the builderburge meetings cause the public would reject what they have accomplished in secrete. Thats not a conspiracy. Thats a fact.

Just joshing with the finger spinning mate but come on, you think it was someone...then claim it was fact?

Get back to me when you actually have unbiased sources for these claims.

Hey NJ, I just read this and want to ask how many years you spent in the military and what your job was while there that gave you the authority to claim this and then insult me? Did you operate in the area?

Gates has declared recently (you can look it up if you can figure out how to type www.google.com) that the conservatives have a "CARTOONISH" idea of what the military can do with respect to responding to an emergency situation like Benghazi. His statements recently back me up precisely. And yes he is an authority on the subject.

aw heck I'll do it for you

t must have been disappointing, then, to see former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates defend the way in which the Obama administration and the military handled the response.

"Frankly, had I been in the job at the time, I think my decisions would have been just as theirs were," said Gates, now the chancellor of the College of William and Mary. "We don't have a ready force standing by in the Middle East, and so getting somebody there in a timely way would have been very difficult, if not impossible." he explained. [...]

Another suggestion posed by some critics of the administration, to, as Gates said, "send some small number of special forces or other troops in without knowing what the environment is, without knowing what the threat is, without having any intelligence in terms of what is actually going on on the ground, would have been very dangerous."

"
It's sort of a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces
," he said. "The one thing that our forces are noted for is planning and preparation before we send people in harm's way, and there just wasn't time to do that."

Gates went on to defend Hillary Clinton and reject far-right allegations of the State Department orchestrating a cover-up.

http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2013/05/13/18227950-gates-laments-cartoonish-impression-of-military-capabilities Edited by ninjadude
  • Like 1

Gates has declared recently (you can look it up if you can figure out how to type www.google.com) that the conservatives have a "CARTOONISH" idea of what the military can do with respect to responding to an emergency situation like Benghazi. His statements recently back me up precisely. And yes he is an authority on the subject.

http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2013/05/13/18227950-gates-laments-cartoonish-impression-of-military-capabilities

Politicians second guesssing the decisions made by our military contributed to us losing in Vietnam.

We elect these guys for other reasons and not to play general which is better left to our West Point graduates and others.

The guys on the ground in Benghazi spoke to FBI investigators in Germany on the 15th of that month. None of them are complaining.

Yet it is Hicks and company who were 400 miles away that are the ones complaining. Not the ones on the groun with greater situational awareness and whose lives were actually in danger instead of at Tripoli in their cush desk jobs.

(We also know fully well what Hicks' jobs was too.)

Edited by Leave Britney alone!

http://maddowblog.ms...ry-capabilities

Oh good lord, the FAST team was told to get off the C-130, in Tripoli, twice. Explain that.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

That C-130 was used for evacuations.

Hicks is might be your whistleblower but to the rest of us just seems disgruntled.

That C-130 was used for evacuations.

Hicks is might be your whistleblower but to the rest of us just seems disgruntled.

Hicks is quite disgruntled, he saw his friends and comrades die when maybe they could've been saved and then he saw the story morphed into some unrecognizable mess that had no basis in reality. Yeah, he is disgruntled. These are people, human beings out there with friends and families, that choose to put themselves in harms way. Stupid, I know, because the politicians spend them like pennies. I served for many years but advise every kid who asks to avoid military service now, because people like you and NJ are at home waiting to crucify them.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

Well, President Obama, pbuh, just lied again to the world in yesterdays press conference, claiming that he told everyone Benghazi was a terrorist attack 2 days after the event.

Here's a flashback from 2 weeks after the attack.

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 4

Well, President Obama, pbuh, just lied again to the world in yesterdays press conference, claiming that he told everyone Benghazi was a terrorist attack 2 days after the event.

Here's a flashback from 2 weeks after the attack.

It is amazing and worrisome that they are so sure that the lapdog media will give them a pass so they can say whatever they want, whenever, without repercussions. They damn near got away with it too. The floodgates will open now that the press got slapped in the face with the realization that Holder tapped their phones for months.

• Like 4

Rumors of two new whislteblowers that will allege Stevens was in Benghazi to buy back Stinger missiles the State Dept. sold to Libyan rebels against the CIA's advice. Rebels that turned out to be Al Qaeda. We'll see in a few days.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

talk is cheap. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

talk is cheap. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Hence the rumors tag nn's. You better hope it is just a rumor or you'll be voting for someone other than Hillary in 2016. :tu:

Edited by Merc14

Hence the rumors tag nn's. You better hope it is just a rumor or you'll be voting for someone other than Hillary in 2016. :tu:

is this kind of like your prediction that Romney would win the election?

is this kind of like your prediction that Romney would win the election?

I admitted I was wrong publicly because, obviously, I was and that is what a man or woman who respects themselves does. No one is right all the time and a mature person admits their mistakes and moves on. You have never admitted you are wrong and I would guess you never will because you lack something important. Sad but who cares, there are a lot of you out there that have given up all hope and worship at the altar of progessivism.

One thing, however, has nothing to do with the other NN's, so what is your point? Is that all you got? NN's?

• 2 years later...

Proof is finally in. State Department's latest document release to Judicial Watch includes a transcript of a phone call between Hillary Clinton and the prime minister of Egypt in which she declared

The conservative political watchdog group Judicial Watch obtained a
between the then-secretary of state and then-Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil.

“We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film,” Clinton told Kandil. “It was a planned attack – not a protest.”

Kandil agreed.

“You’re not kidding. Based on the information we saw today we believe that group that claimed responsibility for this is affiliated with al-Qaida.”

http://www.judicialw...hazi-documents/

http://www.youngcons...esult-of-video/

When the left wing news agencies catch up and are forced to report I will post the links

Edited by Merc14