Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Execution - North Korean style

redhen

Dear leader Kim Jong-un wanted to leave no trace of a senior army official who did not do enough mourning for his father. So he was executed with a mortar round.

http://www.telegraph...rtar-round.html

Someone tell me why the west and Japan keep giving this evil dynasty economic and food aid?

Do they really think they can win hearts and minds this way and convince Kim to dismantle his nuclear program? Really?

This ruling family cannot be reasoned with. They are psychopaths.

What a jerk, he must know he isn't worth much and was afraid these men would out smart him. This is a dictators typical response when they know they can't compete with someone or they could do them damage.

I guess we know why everyone in North Korea was putting on such a show of mourning for the camera's when his dad died.

• Like 2

It truly amazes me how evil the North Korean government actually are. All the people were forced to cry over the death of Kim Jong il or get killed? Wow...

Dear leader Kim Jong-un wanted to leave no trace of a senior army official who did not do enough mourning for his father. So he was executed with a mortar round.

http://www.telegraph...rtar-round.html

Someone tell me why the west and Japan keep giving this evil dynasty economic and food aid?

Do they really think they can win hearts and minds this way and convince Kim to dismantle his nuclear program? Really?

This ruling family cannot be reasoned with. They are psychopaths.

We want peace in the Korean Region, due to the fact North really wants to attack south and unite the two under their banner because South Korea is economically and military sound compared to North Korea. In all honesty, South Korea can easily wipe out North Korea, but we do it for the civilians for both countries and peace.

Edited by Uncle Sam

Kim Jong Un makes my skin crawl. Raised by a monster to be the epitome of his type. Given his behaviour now at the age of 28 or 29 - what is he going to be like in 5 or 10 years, these kind of paranoid dictators cement their delusions as they age by killing off anyone who attempts to reason with them, leaving only those prepared to tell them they are "brilliant" breathing.

A mortar round? Love of overkill much ... and the day is young.

• Like 2

We want peace in the Korean Region, due to the fact North really wants to attack south and unite the two under their banner because South Korea is economically and military sound compared to North Korea. In all honesty, South Korea can easily wipe out North Korea, but we do it for the civilians for both countries and peace.

They are still technically at war,but have a long standing truce thats why the border is fully guarded,but they also have a pact with China to join with them should trouble occur,while the South has American /British backing, there are loads of guys here ,who remember the war because they were there.

These kinds of purges seem to be necessary - or at least common - after any new leader takes the reins in such a system. I remember a video where Saddam went on a purge publicly in a meeting of some sort in an auditorium. He called men out and they were taken outside and shot. It was terrible to see the fear on the faces of those men who had not been called yet. I have a feeling that this little butterball will either be more brutal than daddy or he will disappear quietly and some older more seasoned General will step in.

These kinds of purges seem to be necessary - or at least common - after any new leader takes the reins in such a system. I remember a video where Saddam went on a purge publicly in a meeting of some sort in an auditorium. He called men out and they were taken outside and shot. It was terrible to see the fear on the faces of those men who had not been called yet. I have a feeling that this little butterball will either be more brutal than daddy or he will disappear quietly and some older more seasoned General will step in.

Stalin has to be up there for sheer brutality,his purges of the military saw the removal of 35,000 officers and also the millions who died throughout his leadership,10,000,000 are said to have died from starvation alone.

• 1 month later...

Kim Jong Un makes my skin crawl. Raised by a monster to be the epitome of his type. Given his behaviour now at the age of 28 or 29 - what is he going to be like in 5 or 10 years, these kind of paranoid dictators cement their delusions as they age by killing off anyone who attempts to reason with them, leaving only those prepared to tell them they are "brilliant" breathing.

A mortar round? Love of overkill much ... and the day is young.

Aaaah... so what do you know, video games do really **** with your head.

"Look daddy, triple bonus with a mortar"

• Like 1