Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just here to introduce myself.

Urban_Monkey_One

Hey, just thought I would introduce myself. New here, but the place looks very promising! I have a wide array of interests and experience. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

-Cheers! :st

• Like 2

Welcome to one of the most mind expanding and thought provoking sites on the web.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum. You picked a good forum to join there is an array of topics started every day.

Welcome and enjoy! As was said, this truly is a great site.

Monkey monkey monkey monkey

Lol. You, I like you. :tu:

• Like 1

Lol. You, I like you. :tu:

Well, depending on your views on politics and religion (if you frequent those areas), you might not for very long!

Seriously, though, a lot of us disagree and get angry with one another about some topic, but we usually find common ground in another thread.

• Like 2

Hi to you! Welcome to UM :)

Well, depending on your views on politics and religion (if you frequent those areas), you might not for very long!

Seriously, though, a lot of us disagree and get angry with one another about some topic, but we usually find common ground in another thread.

Well, I have no opinion on Politics and I'm a Buddhist (Mahayana). So there you have it.

Well, I have no opinion on Politics and I'm a Buddhist (Mahayana). So there you have it.

Well, jump on in the forums and start making enemies!... I mean, friends....There's something here for everyone. Hope to see you around! :tu:

Well, jump on in the forums and start making enemies!... I mean, friends....There's something here for everyone. Hope to see you around! :tu:

Thanks. Same to you. :yes:

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tu::st

Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay. I'm Princess Serenity.

Welcome Urban Monkey! :st

You know...I was born in Lubbock, raised in Levelland and then East Texas and I have lived in Texas most of my life...and I have never made it to San Antonio...there is just something seriously wrong with that...

Hey, just thought I would introduce myself. New here, but the place looks very promising! I have a wide array of interests and experience. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

-Cheers! :st

Hi there, nice to meet you. :st

Oh wow! Battle for the Planet of the Apes!

Hello Urban Monkey. Welcome to UM

LOL thems fighting words Bracket :P

Don't you pay him no mind Urban Monkey, that gun is prob made out of chocolate ;)

A warm welcome to UM.