Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIA Refused to Send Help THREE TIMES

and-then

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/cia-operators-were-denied-request-for-help-during-benghazi-attack-sources-say/

If a FoxNews report isn't sufficient for you then CNN or MSNBC will have it directly...well...eventually. THIS will NOT be forgotten.

Romney

Ahh NRN...loquacious as usual. What does it mean?

wow.....so it looks like Chris Stevens and the others were 'hung out to dry'...?

because the US (and allies) didn't want to be seen to be fighting on the ground in Libya..?

Maybe against the very people they helped last year.

What a mess.

Edited by bee

I have a feeling this story was fake

I thought your Romney comment before...was you saying that Romney and his team would benifit from revelations like this?

and might have been partly responsible for the story coming out at this politically sensitive time (ie US elections)

I thought your Romney comment before...was you saying that Romney and his team would benifit from revelations like this?

and might have been partly responsible for the story coming out at this politically sensitive time (ie US elections)

If the media do their jobs in an unbiased fashion then this is going to be very embarrassing for the Obama administration. But politics have no place in something this serious and Romney should take the high ground. When the day has arrived that any country cannot punish another for killing an ambassador then that country has become too weak to be sending ambassadors into the community of nations. And when a government allows such attacks on it's soil then IT has no business being in power.
  • Like 1

It just shows how President Obama acted in case of a attack. Gee, almost eight hours of a war going on our soil, with stand down orders not to interfear and screams for help being denied ?.Just who gave those orders? A lot of people say no big deal, its just a polictical attack from Rommey, tell that to the familes of their loved ones that were killed.What really gets in watching the ceremony in bringing back the dead, that Obama and Hillery went on saying the attack was for a stupid little film like it was the dead`s fault, or something, then after that sent out films apologizing to the world, instead of just saying this was a terrorist attack. What free government would do that any way when they suppose to stand for free speech.?

Yes i think they would, if this was a different time of year or different president then it could be different, but with the elections coming up its more like another excuse to vote for Romney. Fox News is prettu much like the "The Sun" of the US.

Yes i think they would, if this was a different time of year or different president then it could be different, but with the elections coming up its more like another excuse to vote for Romney. Fox News is prettu much like the "The Sun" of the US.

None of what you say here changes what happened. Sometimes the truth hurts and if these slimey power hungry moral rejects were willing to allow good public srvants to DIE for the sake of politics then they need to burn....all of them.

It just shows how President Obama acted in case of a attack.

No it shows how desperate a completely partisan entertainment network is to unseat the President.

• Like 1

No it shows how desperate a completely partisan entertainment network is to unseat the President.

And it just may work! What a joyful day that would be.

And it just may work! What a joyful day that would be.

I myself would much rather than news went back to being news.

• Like 1

I myself would much rather than news went back to being news.

It would require CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, CNN, ALJAZEERA and others to ALL begin treating journalism professionally again. They provide what consumers want. The masses seem to just want bread and circuses.
  • Like 1

None of what you say here changes what happened. Sometimes the truth hurts and if these slimey power hungry moral rejects were willing to allow good public srvants to DIE for the sake of politics then they need to burn....all of them.

i said could, truth hurts?

It would require CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, CNN, ALJAZEERA and others to ALL begin treating journalism professionally again. They provide what consumers want. The masses seem to just want bread and circuses.

And because you like your news unbiased and impartial you quote Fox, well done :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And because you like your news unbiased and impartial you quote Fox, well done :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Q I can remember the good ole days when the big three had a lock on everything. I've watched news reporting become news pontificating and then just storytelling. I feel no need to defend FOX save to say there is a reason more people go there for news than anywhere else. They outperform ALL the other outlets in viewership. So I suppose at least I'm in good company. Fox is hated by those on the left because it's controlled by someone who doesn't sing the same bilge they do 24/7. Unbiased? So you believe that those other outlets DON'T slant the news to the Left? Time to check a prescription.
  • Like 1