Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The mirror gaze

Tr14n913

I have a quest for the darring ones.....

it was midnight and i was tired, i were brushing my teeth before i looked in the mirror, after i looked i thought"you are a handsome one aren't ya?" ^.^

after realising that i thought by my self "what would happen if i looked aimlessly in the mirror?" so i tried

outcome: i saw my eyes turning black and i saw a rip in my face from my cheek till my forehead and thought why arent you so handsome anymore whyyyyyyyyy(ok i made that up but still.....and i actually shat bricks that scared was i :passifier: )

so my quest is: do you have the guts to stare in the mirror and tell me/us what you saw?

thank you and take care!

(P.S. im not responsible for any deaths........(not that it kills.....))

P.S.S. its better if you try this with low light, one lamp atleast ^^

and there is a different outcome for everyone, some would see there parrent faces and some would see animals

if you are as unlucky as me you would see a horrible demon monster levithian whatever you call so try not to faint!!! :D

Edited by Cataclysmic faith

I'll do it at midnight and let you know :blink:

This sometimes happens when I'm looking at someone, their face starts to change. It kinda freaks me out, but I stay with it just to see where it goes. It's like looking at them through the wrong end of a telescope, they look further away than they actually are, and my eyesight goes fuzzy. It hasn't gone anywhere momentous so far, but it's fun to play with.

This sometimes happens when I'm looking at someone, their face starts to change. It kinda freaks me out, but I stay with it just to see where it goes. It's like looking at them through the wrong end of a telescope, they look further away than they actually are, and my eyesight goes fuzzy. It hasn't gone anywhere momentous so far, but it's fun to play with.

Not saying that you're not experiencing anything paranormal... but you may want to get checked for diabetes and/or have your eyes checked in general. Never hurts and then you can rule out medical condition as to what you're experiencing.

:)

All I ever see is me, when I cross my eyes - I see 2 or more of me, fancy that.

• Like 2

I'm scary enough without trying any tricks like that. It's called "middle age."

• Like 1

Tried this before,got tired and nothing happened I still looked the same :)

if we have the guts?? lol it's a mirror for crying out loud. chances are the person has looked in that mirror hundreds or thousands of times without incident. gee i wonder what will happen but oooh i don't have the guts to look oooh!

lol geez

I guess you aren't as handsome as you thought.

• Like 1

I actually did this again during an OBE I had last night, I'm not sure if that counts or not though.

Anyway I looked into the mirror and saw that it was all fractured. So the mirror looked broken and I could see my reflection in the separate pieces. Some didnt really look like me though. Then for some reason I decided to snarl and get angry at the mirror, I dunno why, I just kinda did it. Then all the fractures of the mirror all came together to show me my face and I had no skin at all. I also had very sharp small pointed teeth.

I looked pretty bloody scary but I wasnt scared at all because it was me. I just stood back and then looked at my whole body, I had no skin at all and just had muscle fibers. It was quite different to see. I did have visible ribs though but only visible on the side. It was quite an odd experience.

The full experience is posted here but that was pretty much the mirror part. http://www.unexplain...ic=74640&st=750

I always thought the mirror stuff was kind of funny.

You have to figure that tens if not hundreds of thousands of people do this on a yearly basis so if it really was deadly, wouldn't there be huge outcry from anguished parents and relatives about their poor children being butchered in their bathrooms?

• Like 2

It doesn't have to be a mirror gaze does it.

Last night in half/light I did this Gaze thing on a Grey sculpture (like my avatar) that was staring out at me through a window.

After a while it appeared to be blinking & moving it's head..

I quess this was psychomanteum.

It doesn't have to be a mirror gaze does it.

Last night in half/light I did this Gaze thing on a Grey sculpture (like my avatar) that was staring out at me through a window.

After a while it appeared to be blinking & moving it's head..

I quess this was psychomanteum.

Not at all. When I was 14, me and my friend used to do this looking at each other. We'd see each other turning into all sorts of strange form. I repeatedly saw her look like a mummy LOL < Kids

Think it's just a visuo-sensory issue, from focusing intensely on the one spot for a while.

i gazed into the mirror for long time to see what happens

and it was shocking just like after 10 mins

i reliazed how handsome i am