Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Plum Island

Simbi Laveau

I saw my uncle today . He's not related by blood,but he's been a close family friend since I was born ,and now that I'm an orphan ,he is very attentive

He took me out for breakfast ,and then shopping for supplies for the hurricane .

Anyway,at breakfast ,we were discussing weird government experiments,and plum island came up .

We never discuss stuff like this ,but he's a WW2 marine veteran ,and a retired NYPD sergeant .

He has seen and done some wild stuff in his time. He occ tells a story where you just raise one eyebrow ,...no **** ?

Anyway ,he ,at 85 yrs old ,owns two planes ,and still flies .

I found this forum ,by accident when I came upon a plum island post ,so I mentioned what it said ,so I will recount his reply ..

Plum island has an airstrip . You can land there,and if you do ,you are immediately surrounded by about 5 guys holding submachine guns. He knows,because he landed there,due to air trouble.

If your plane issue is fixable,they let you fix it ,as long as you take off within hours . You are guarded ,the entire time,by two mn with submachine guns.

If you cannot fix it ,they dismantle your plane ,themselves,and if you cannot take it all with you ,they ship it to a place in Connecticut,and you have go pick it all up within 24 hours,or its sold for parts.

They don't play .

He went on to say ,he doesn't believe anyone gets onto the property ,in any way shape or form ,given the security .

He said its been this way since WW2 ,because when the Allies thought Germany and Japan were going to use chemical or germ warfare against us ,experiments for counter measures ,were done on plum island .

He said security there ,for the last 25 years ,has been beyond state of the art ,and before that,it was military grade security ,as far back as 1939 .

He said,quite flatly ,anyone claiming to have been on the property ,at all ,,let alone saw or heard anything, is pretty much ,Full O Crap .

Just his too cents.

He said whatever goes on there now,is classified ,and all we can do is speculate.

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

Thanks for sharing it.

I dont think it something of big matter because if it was people wouldnt be allowed to land.

OR what is oftenly done by secret gov. cover ups it is done in front of our eyes.

• Like 1

Wonder what they are doing there and why so secretive.

Wonder what they are doing there and why so secretive.

Ask someone, Im sure they'd be happy to discuss their research.

http://www.ars.usda.gov/PandP/locations/people.htm?modecode=19-40-00-00

They don't seem that secretive, the security measures are for quarantine reasons.

By the way, thanks Simbi for introducing a fresh conspiracy topic that hasn't been done to death a dozen times over. :)

Edited by Likely Guy

Ask someone, Im sure they'd be happy to discuss their research.

http://www.ars.usda.gov/PandP/locations/people.htm?modecode=19-40-00-00

They don't seem that secretive, the security measures are for quarantine reasons.

By the way, thanks Simbi for introducing a fresh conspiracy topic that hasn't been done to death a dozen times over. :)

Well ,considering he actually HAS landed inside the compound ,unlike probably every other thread on here with someone claiming to have. seen robot like deers ,and half human hybrid things,on property ,no one can actually get onto ,I thought it bore repeating .

And none of it was conspiracy nonsense ,its exactly how it works ,and what happens if you end up on the property

The fact he is retired military and NYPD ,is probably why,in addition to his plane trouble ,they did.t arrest him .

No one gets in there ,except by air it seems,and this is exactly what happens when you do,from a FIRST HAND ,eye witness account ,from a credible source .

As I said ,a long winded,we went onto the property numerous times,and saw funky stuff,post ,that is held as probable ,here on UM ,is what led me here.

I now know the truth ,as I believe my uncle knows quite a lot about the procedures,as all his flight buddies probable have a story about it too.

He didnt even say what he thought they did there ,but given his welcome committee,its somethinnggg.

The CDC ,allegedly has more bio tech ,that can kill us,than anyone else,and no one greets you there,with submachine guns .

They are also the ones who are allegedly the top of the food chain in this area . An almost unknown place,by the general public ,in the midlle of nowhere,shouldnt need THAT much protection .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

This was the setting for Nelson DeMille's highly entertaining book called, not surprisingly, Plum Island (1997). It was also the introduction to arguably his best and most engaging character yet: John Corey.

Evidently there is indeed a government installation on the island. I have no problem with that, myself. Whether it's for studying animal diseases or for preparing defenses against bio weapons created from animal diseases, is the really interesting question.

• Like 1

Here's a fairly recent article about Plum Island.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3445_162-57450054/plumbing-the-mysteries-of-plum-island/

Apparently people get to work by ferry boat. It also explains a bit about the high level of security.

Rikers island is a maximum security prison ,in nyc ,with access in by one road,or the water .Again ,if you end up on the property when you shouldn't be,no submachine guns. That alone,is very telling ,and this is what they did to my uncle .

They also have an airstrip ,so I would bet planes and helicopters go in and out for various reasons .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

This was the setting for Nelson DeMille's highly entertaining book called, not surprisingly, Plum Island (1997). It was also the introduction to arguably his best and most engaging character yet: John Corey.

Evidently there is indeed a government installation on the island. I have no problem with that, myself. Whether it's for studying animal diseases or for preparing defenses against bio weapons created from animal diseases, is the really interesting question.

Well it was rumored bioengineering there,is where all the weird carcasses that wash up on NY and CT beaches ,come from .

I also heard tesla kind of experiments . Philadelphia experiment etc .

All allegedly happens in sub basements ,but again ,this was from a guy who claimed to not only have been in the property ,he was there with his wife and kids .They were approached by some man in black type,and told to leave .

He claims to have seen bizarre deer,and weird shadows ,and he hinted he had suppressed memories of the place . He elluded to experiments on kids,during the cold war ,went on there ,and he may have been one .

More like mind control .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I saw my uncle today . He's not related by blood,but he's been a close family friend since I was born ,and now that I'm an orphan ,he is very attentive

He took me out for breakfast ,and then shopping for supplies for the hurricane .

Anyway,at breakfast ,we were discussing weird government experiments,and plum island came up .

We never discuss stuff like this ,but he's a WW2 marine veteran ,and a retired NYPD sergeant .

He has seen and done some wild stuff in his time. He occ tells a story where you just raise one eyebrow ,...no **** ?

Anyway ,he ,at 85 yrs old ,owns two planes ,and still flies .

I found this forum ,by accident when I came upon a plum island post ,so I mentioned what it said ,so I will recount his reply ..

Plum island has an airstrip . You can land there,and if you do ,you are immediately surrounded by about 5 guys holding submachine guns. He knows,because he landed there,due to air trouble.

If your plane issue is fixable,they let you fix it ,as long as you take off within hours . You are guarded ,the entire time,by two mn with submachine guns.

If you cannot fix it ,they dismantle your plane ,themselves,and if you cannot take it all with you ,they ship it to a place in Connecticut,and you have go pick it all up within 24 hours,or its sold for parts.

They don't play .

He went on to say ,he doesn't believe anyone gets onto the property ,in any way shape or form ,given the security .

He said its been this way since WW2 ,because when the Allies thought Germany and Japan were going to use chemical or germ warfare against us ,experiments for counter measures ,were done on plum island .

He said security there ,for the last 25 years ,has been beyond state of the art ,and before that,it was military grade security ,as far back as 1939 .

He said,quite flatly ,anyone claiming to have been on the property ,at all ,,let alone saw or heard anything, is pretty much ,Full O Crap .

Just his too cents.

He said whatever goes on there now,is classified ,and all we can do is speculate.

Not really that surprising - it's an animal testing and quarantine facility. Of course it's guarded.