Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

all women receieve enhanced strength

cer1992

Let's say this change would take place in this world. Suddenly, every female human being get their physical strength, as well as physical speed, endurance and health, increased by a factor of 20. For example, if a woman is able to lift up to, say, 50 pounds with both hands, then she would now be lifting around 1,000 lbs. Women will still physically be the same size they always were and won't bulk up to be like bodybuilders.

As for future childbirths, only the female baby will recieve these enhancements, while the male's condition would still be normal, as this change applies to no males whatsoever.

How does the world change from here on out?

P.S. Though the strength of these women are now much far above that of a male bodybuider, it still isn't enough to consider it "comic-book level" strength, menaing they would not be picking up cars, crushing metal, or anything like that. However, if they hit us, we'll for sure be out of the count and most likely get a broken bone.

I see, so you want to discuss how the world would look if women were not able to be physically intimidated by men. Interesting idea.

Further, if women were able by their presence to be the intimidating/dominating presence in any situation what would the world look like?

Grandma would be beating up on grandpa and knocking the idiot that tries to take her purse to the ground. I can think of so many things that would change.

if women were dominated .. stronger ... hmmm after thinking of my ex i reallly don't wanna know the answer to that

i think we'd have alot of wars for shoes though if that happens :P

• Like 2