Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What a nice moon

Alexanderthefake

The moon is out and the weather is clear. Its quiet and just the right temperature.

Edited by Alexanderthefake
  • Like 3

It's nice here tonight too, I went on a guided night hike through the woods. The moon was shining, crows were cawing, and fog was swirling around through the trees. Pretty spooky, but nice. :yes:

• Like 3

I just read a profile status update lol

8123928642_5fc774a1a8_c.jpg

Took that a few days ago. Full moon tomorrow? Awooo!

• Like 3

Have we still got one,I haven't seen it for weeks,and tonite its the usual wet/cold 'orrible.

• Like 2

It's nice here tonight too, I went on a guided night hike through the woods. The moon was shining, crows were cawing, and fog was swirling around through the trees. Pretty spooky, but nice. :yes:

Literally the calm before the storm , dont go near windows.best wishes.

you people are as weird as i am???

:)

Not really,maybe a bit worse.

Literally the calm before the storm , dont go near windows.best wishes.

Thanks spud, so far it isn't too too bad here, in comparison to those on the coast at least.

Thanks spud, so far it isn't too too bad here, in comparison to those on the coast at least.

I didn't realize you were in the path of the storm. Best wishes to you...btw, the moon is full and brightly lighting up our part of the world (Texas) under clear skies. Good luck to you. :)

This is when the moon was closest to the Earth a while back:

IMG_0526smcrop.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Either a moon or stars, always something to look at. Dunno why people are scared of the dark. Maybe the dark is made of colors too awesome too see. ;)

Right now the weather in Athens (Greece) is windy and rainy. I love rain and wind at night. It's not so good though during the day, when you have to be outdoors. Anyway, it's fun!! :)

I love randomly spotting the moon in the sky. It's always a surprise and my heart skips a beat when I see it in my sight. It happened today when I was looking at a huge crisscross X of contrails in the sky. I turned to loo away and spotted my moon in the bright blue sky. The Sun is never hard to find at any given time (daytime permitting), but the moon, the moon is adept at evasion.