Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WH staff taking Cipro before anthrax attack?

TrueBeliever

Doesn't seem right. THEY are taking precautions, but NOT warning congress, other govt workers to 'take precautions?

Thoughts anyone?

http://www.washingto...e201158_000.htm

Umm, I'm curious, you do know it's 2012 right??

Umm, I'm curious, you do know it's 2012 right??

yes i know it's 2012. DO you know they didn't close the anthrax investigation until 2010?

9/11 and the anthrax attacks and many other things will be talked about for some time, JFK assassination, moon landing...why don't you go see if they know what year it is? lol gee whiz :lol:

• Like 1

yes i know it's 2012. DO you know they didn't close the anthrax investigation until 2010?

9/11 and the anthrax attacks and many other things will be talked about for some time, JFK assassination, moon landing...why don't you go see if they know what year it is? lol gee whiz :lol:

lol You do know I'm a career S.O. military person with some of the highest security clearances you can receive. I know about all this, as well as, the protocols for Government officials during a threat to our national security etc. I find nothing strange about the article you posted. They followed protocol precisely.

rename this section ~~ "jokes and entertainment"

lol You do know I'm a career S.O. military person with *snip*

translation: there's two different methodologies in play here

..i'll leave you to figure out the rest :yes:

lol You do know I'm a career S.O. military person with some of the highest security clearances you can receive. I know about all this, as well as, the protocols for Government officials during a threat to our national security etc. I find nothing strange about the article you posted. They followed protocol precisely.

that's good.........I like to talk to someone who knows what is going on. lol

the people I know with the highest security clearances one can receive 'don't officially exist' lol, but I will take your word for it.

what was the protocol for informing the others of a possible anthrax attack? were they worried about anthrax in New York? and what about the attacks made anyone suspect anthrax?

• Like 1

that's good.........I like to talk to someone who knows what is going on. lol

the people I know with the highest security clearances one can receive 'don't officially exist' lol, but I will take your word for it.

what was the protocol for informing the others of a possible anthrax attack? were they worried about anthrax in New York? and what about the attacks made anyone suspect anthrax?

You do know what S.O. means correct? My clearances are of an Operational Intelligence. It's needed in Special Forces. There's many levels and tiers of Clearances for different groups of people and entities.

You do know what S.O. means correct? My clearances are of an Operational Intelligence. It's needed in Special Forces. There's many levels and tiers of Clearances for different groups of people and entities.

yes, indeed there is, Many many levels. :tu:

Are you here to talk about yourself? or the subject I posted? lol

• Like 2

I was terrified by the anthrax terror PLOT. I was afraid of my mailbox. ..ohh but it wasn't Al Queieioda.. or "muzzies" after all... it was an american who was "responsible" .. who, oddly enough, "killed himself" . mhm.

At the time, Bush said... " There's no question that THE evil doers are continuing to try to harm America and Americans" . We all know what he meant by saying that, but , where was any sort of proof for the statement? Evil doers indeed!

Edited by lightly

The anthrax attacks were the hair that broke the camel's back.

They were what it took to get congress to flee the capitol building and begin to legislate in absentia. By that process, the Unpatriot Act was passed in the dead of night, not having been read or debated on the floor. The congresscritters were scared silly, and passed the act which had been rejected by congress just months earlier because it was "unconstitutional".

Amazing what a little fear can do.

• Like 1