Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Hurricane Sandy seeded? Will FEMA test?

Clarakore

Right this is actually half wrong.

1 HAARP facility is in Alaska. But there is more than 1.

One of the people who works on HAARP was asked if HAARP was powerful enough to read thoughts or control weather and this was his response:

"No HAARP in Alaska can't do it"

He had already stated there was more than 1 facility and that there was actually bigger facilities and laughed about the fact everyone mentions the one in Alaska. So that is weird that he said that.

There are other ionospheric heating facilities, sure, but they're not part of HAARP and they're not even run by the US. EISCAT in Norway, the Sura site in Russia, and the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico.

To suggest that any of these sites could read minds or control weather is the most absurd claim. The amount of energy required is far far greater than anything any of these facilities can create. For creating weather, that it. I'm not even going to dignify the mind reading with a response.,

All these crazy theories rely on the assumption that we even could create weather, which is far from the case. HAARP operates in the ionosphere, 85 to 600 km about the surface of the Earth. Far above the 17km high Troposphere, where all of our weather is contained.

http://www.csmonitor...ves-no-injuries

And now they have an EQ ?

Let's check the rarity of EQs in NJ,shall we.

http://earthquake.us....php#new_jersey

They haven't had one since 2009,before that 2003,before that,over a century ago ? But this is coincidence ..

Someone is playin ......I just don't buy this is all coincidence .

Your site links historic earthquakes in NJ, not frequency. They've had 3 this year alone.

http://www.ldeo.columbia.edu/LCSN/recenteqs/Quakes/quakes0.html

But all this has be the work of a facility on the other side of the country that in no way imaginable could create an earthquake, right?

So, yes, they ignored the recommendations to evacuate..

Dude, please,s f t u. you have no idea what you talking about; you don't see what really happens. i do. there were thousands of elderly left in zone1 that would get out, but couldn't, they live in 20+ stories hirises, and by Bloomberg’s order, all elevators in high-rises were shot down, at 7pm, night of the storm. no fema, red cross, or anyone moved those 70-+ years folks out, they are still there, with no water, power, food or water. they can't take care of themselves, it isn't fema, or red cross, or any branch of gvmt that brings food and water, to them all the way up in their buildings, it is private businesses and volunteers that do it, i did it all weekend long, ran 20+ stories up, with bags of food and water, to distribute, and smelling the doors that no one opened, cuz you know, some did die, and still there, and staring to smell. i've seen thousands of old folks there. But gvmt sure issued evacuation order, for only reason to cover their azz. they don't care about ppl they left.

i'm not talking about gas sitution here, the more it goes on, he more it looks like it all is done on purpose.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

It depends on what you consider seeding. NYC metro area is chem trailed ever single day. There is no disputing this.

it would have nothing at all to do with the proximity of a number of major international Airports and international air lanes into the U.S. from the Atlantic, then. No, it's obviously so much more likely to be some vague and so far never really adequately explained conspiracy in order to do.... something or other, yes. :unsure2:

• Like 4

It depends on what you consider seeding. NYC metro area is chem trailed ever single day. There is no disputing this.

Except there is no proof that "chemtrailing" is anything other than contrails and plenty of proof otherwise.

• Like 1

we have 3 big airports around nyc, never felt those thousands of plains create any problem here. i can't see how it connected to situation at hand.

The storm did not wipe out his voter base but tragically killed dozen of people while giving Obama a chance to show himself "in control" of a disasterous situation

sometimes an attutude of suspicion of the actions of governments, which is an entirely healthy thing, can become paranoia.

• Like 2

HAARP, DARPA,MATRA, COMPARTRA ! SHABOGGIE MAN ! ITs always going to be sumptin! When are we going to Evolve? :no:

To suggest that any of these sites could read minds or control weather is the most absurd claim. The amount of energy required is far far greater than anything any of these facilities can create.

Out of interest, what is the amount of energy needed to read minds?? :w00t:

Even a rudimentary knowledge of basic meteorology will inform you that spraying "chemicals" into the upper atmosphere is one of the worst, most un-economic way of getting the chemicals to the population. "Chem trails" are utter utter nonsense.

• Like 3

Out of interest, what is the amount of energy needed to read minds?? :w00t:

It's proportionate to the stupidity of the person who thinks that HAARP can actually control peoples minds.

• Like 4

I live on long islad new york and a cat 1 cane is pretty big to us people stlll have no power.

And if sandy was a dircet hit it would have been worst.

• 2 weeks later...

I respect people's opinions.

But I find it a bit silly and scientifically and pysically impossible that the government could create a storm.

It's just not possible.

• Like 1

Some people will find a conspiracy out of anything.. Maybe they should take up knitting to help them control their paranoid ways.

Edited to add: Maybe nature is conspiring against us. :innocent: That would be more reasonable.

Edited by NikkiAidyn

Some people will find a conspiracy out of anything.. Maybe they should take up knitting to help them control their paranoid ways.

Edited to add: Maybe nature is conspiring against us. :innocent: That would be more reasonable.

THats a Plan Stan ! or is it Nikki ? Good one !

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering why are there parts of Staten Island, still without power!!!!!!

I'm wondering why are there parts of Staten Island, still without power!!!!!!

Perhaps even they didn't know the full extent HAARP's strength.

Are these the same kind of kooks who think the LHC will open a portal?

Well one of the scientists who work on HAARP implied it's possible with other facilitates. so that's like a scientist at the LHC saying it.

There are other ionospheric heating facilities, sure, but they're not part of HAARP and they're not even run by the US. EISCAT in Norway, the Sura site in Russia, and the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico.

To suggest that any of these sites could read minds or control weather is the most absurd claim. The amount of energy required is far far greater than anything any of these facilities can create. For creating weather, that it. I'm not even going to dignify the mind reading with a response.,

All these crazy theories rely on the assumption that we even could create weather, which is far from the case. HAARP operates in the ionosphere, 85 to 600 km about the surface of the Earth. Far above the 17km high Troposphere, where all of our weather is contained.

The Scientist from HAARP said it. He said they are run by the same people. Not my words.

It's proportionate to the stupidity of the person who thinks that HAARP can actually control peoples minds.

Well one of the scientists who work on HAARP implied it... So....

I've heard it's an earthquake-triggering machine before, and that it is responsible for the quake that struck Haiti.

Edited by Insaniac

Well one of the scientists who work on HAARP implied it's possible with other facilitates. so that's like a scientist at the LHC saying it.

The Scientist from HAARP said it. He said they are run by the same people. Not my words.

He said 'NO. It is not possible with HAARP in Alaska". If you're really stretching I suppose that could imply that he was saying other facilities could, but that's also making up things about how the brain works and ways to control it.

He said 'NO. It is not possible with HAARP in Alaska". If you're really stretching I suppose that could imply that he was saying other facilities could, but that's also making up things about how the brain works and ways to control it.

You have to admit it was weird he specifically said it that way after admitting there are more facilities. I'm not saying I believe it, just saying it was a little weird.

Does the brain not work with frequencies though? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

You have to admit it was weird he specifically said it that way after admitting there are more facilities. I'm not saying I believe it, just saying it was a little weird.

But the other facilities aren't even secret. I think he was simply try to assuage the fears that people have by qualifying his statement with the location of HAARP.

Does the brain not work with frequencies though? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Anywhere fro 4 to 12 Hz, if i recall, for the different types of brain waves. HAARP operates in the MHz range. MHz being 1,000,000 times larger than a Hz. That would not control a brain, that would cook it.

I don't do CT's but I did want to make a point of admitting that I was quite VERY wrong about the impact of "just a Cat 1 storm" on this area. In my defense though, a Cat 1 on the Gulf Coast has never caused such devastation. In fact a Cat 4 hasn't equaled this amount of damage. I know the misery these folks are going through (except for the cold) and I pray for them all - especially the homeless.

• Like 1

Did he really say that, or imply it? Who said that, and when, and what did he say? You don't think he might have been slightly tongue in Cheek?