Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Hurricane Sandy seeded? Will FEMA test?

Clarakore

Did he really say that, or imply it? Who said that, and when, and what did he say? You don't think he might have been slightly tongue in Cheek?

He said it the way I quoted it. It was some scientist who worked for HAARP I watched it about a year ago, been trying to find the video again.

I don't know, just quoting what he said. He might have done it on purpose, to get HAARP more attention. lol

If I find the video again I'll post it.

A hurricane is one of the most powerful forces of nature on Earth. It wasn't seeded, it wasn't a gov't conspiracy, it was just a real bad storm which hit places which weren't prepared for a storm of this size. Absolutely ridiculous if anyone believes anything else.

We're living in the end times/book of Revelation, and Jesus explained there would be many earthquakes, famines and natural disasters.

So it's interesting that HAARP is supposedly causing earthquakes all over the planet at this specific time.

I did theorize that the hurricane has created some-how by "someone" to effect/interfere with the American Presidential election.

We're living in the end times/book of Revelation, and Jesus explained there would be many earthquakes, famines and natural disasters.

So it's interesting that HAARP is supposedly causing earthquakes all over the planet at this specific time.

Like there haven't been all through history? Anyway, did Jesus explain all that?

No. HAARP is not creating earthquakes and we are not living in your religions end times.

I did theorize that the hurricane has created some-how by "someone" to effect/interfere with the American Presidential election.

No, it was not created by anything but nature.

wait, how are they supposed to seed a hurricane? Wouldnt they have to make one and then be sure it would hit the US? And wasnt Sandy three storms, not just one?