Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scariest Coast to Coast Am show for you?

Clarakore

For long time listeners of C2CAM what has been the scariest moment for you while listening? It could be just because of the show or maybe because of something that happened in the background of your own house or wherever you were at while listening?

For me it was one night the guest was explaining how the Antichrist showed up in their backyard one night. It was not specifically said but it was as if they summoned the Antichrist by remote viewing It.

• Like 1

I couldnt help but think of this piece by Bill Cosby

..there is a point....he gets to talking about scary radio shows...

Edited by The Mule
  • Like 3

I love Bill!

... dead until morning... :lol:

Re, the OP: Never have listened to C2CAM so I can't say any of them have been scary to me. :)

Edited by Lady Kasey

the "sounds from hell" episode was a bit naff

ditto the guy claiming to be an area51 employee on the run (the show actually got knocked off the air during that call) he calls back at a later date claiming the whole thing was a hoax... then apparently calls back again to say the hoax was a hoax..

i'd like to think both these cases are just total ****.. the implied content is unsettling

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Did any one notice that the guy said don't you know? Like 10 times throughout the video.

Oh, I remember that one with the pilot flying over Area 51. That was a good one! If something scares me, I take my earphones out and/or change to some other channel, so can't say which of the shows was the scariest, but I don't like the ones about someone waking in the middle of the night to find aliens at their bedside in the dark because that is when I am listening to the radio, in the middle of the night, in the dark, and I have a very vivid imagination.

I'd also have to go with the Area 51 guy.

I haven't listened to coast to coast AM in forever.

I should start that up again.

The Siberian Hell Sounds were always good to wake me up in the middle of the night with a scare (like 3 or 4 in the morning). That one and I think the one that did possessions was Malachi Martin was always good along with Brendan and Barbara from the GIS with their EVP's and of course Ghost 2 Ghost on Halloween was usually pretty good.

Been a C2C am listener for years and this clip below is by far the most scariest phone call I've ever heard. (Granted I was much younger when I first heard this, but still, to this day when I hear it it gives me the chills - and yes, I am aware that it might be a hoax and well it more than likely is; however, my emotions don't know that - haha)

http://youtu.be/sdGoN_fwI64

Also, lately, when Mr. Noorey has been presenting, I've noticed that there is an increased number of callers who are telling something and the line gets cut. Odd.. that's all I'm saying!

Kind Regards :)

• Like 2

thats easy... the day i called art bell... and i heard those words " hello , your on the air... "

i saw tunnel vision , my back had spasms , my brain went on hold... and i remember so clearly... not being able to think clearly .

as for a show....they are so close to real , they are not so scarey .

any one that thinks they are scarey... really needs to get out more .

I've noticed that about the disconnected phone calls, too. Wonder if the callers are doing it on purpose, or if there is really a problem with the phone lines, or if some other person is doing it. Sure is irritating when that happens.

I've noticed that about the disconnected phone calls, too. Wonder if the callers are doing it on purpose, or if there is really a problem with the phone lines, or if some other person is doing it. Sure is irritating when that happens.

Before the NSA stuff hit the fan this past June, it was very rare for a call to cut out. But after that NSA stuff, it just seems that more calls are getting cut... somehow. I can understand it happening randomly and every so often, but not when most of the cut offs have been people saying something really intense and serious or a guest explaining something in detail, that just seems like too good of timing to be a coincidence, perhaps?

I wouldn't think it's the callers doing it. I mean why be put on hold and wait for so long, just to say a few words and then hang up? Well, I can see drunk people doing this. I mean it is possible.

If it was a problem with the phone lines, then you think with such a big radio production, they would have the biggest incentive to get their stuff fixed? But then again, I can see the need to be frugal in that regard in this economy.

We are now left with the third point you raised, '...of if some other person is doing it.'

I think it is some thing other that is actually happening, but maybe not one person but an entire department might be doing it. It would not surprised me in the slightest!

Good to know you are listening as well, Moonshadow:) I had wondered if it was just me.

• Like 2

Mel's Hole comes to mind, not the first call I think but a few times in he told the story about the sheep. Granted I can't say I believe it but as a "fantastical" story it was scary. Also (despite me thinking then it was SO fake) was the guy hiking with his dog when he found a "floating alien monolith" in the forest and his dog got blown up or zapped. A recent one was all the odd disappearance of people in National parks etc. The first show on C2C that I stumbled across was a panel with Whitley Strieber and that was super scary in that I didn't know what I was listening to. Since Art left the show it really isn't scary or gripping. It's pretty boring except for George Knapp, he gets great guests on. John Wells has interesting shows but his guest all tend to be bat(&^* crazy and so you go when did schizophrenia become a criteria for a guest?

• Like 1

I think the scariest one was when they had a guest on who was into devil worship and devil worship active in the USA government and military.

The guy who talked about cyber-harassment as well as personal harrassment done by our own goverment was also very scary.

Also I find the guests who defend horrendeous government antics absolutely scary.

Terrorism does not scare me. The USA government hiring and training terrorists, planning the attacks and so on, to attack this country, totally and absolutely DISGUST ME. I am p***ed,

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Before the NSA stuff hit the fan this past June, it was very rare for a call to cut out. But after that NSA stuff, it just seems that more calls are getting cut... somehow. I can understand it happening randomly and every so often, but not when most of the cut offs have been people saying something really intense and serious or a guest explaining something in detail, that just seems like too good of timing to be a coincidence, perhaps?

I wouldn't think it's the callers doing it. I mean why be put on hold and wait for so long, just to say a few words and then hang up? Well, I can see drunk people doing this. I mean it is possible.

If it was a problem with the phone lines, then you think with such a big radio production, they would have the biggest incentive to get their stuff fixed? But then again, I can see the need to be frugal in that regard in this economy.

We are now left with the third point you raised, '...of if some other person is doing it.'

I think it is some thing other that is actually happening, but maybe not one person but an entire department might be doing it. It would not surprised me in the slightest!

Good to know you are listening as well, Moonshadow:) I had wondered if it was just me.

I have started to document what calls are getting the government interference, to note just what subjects are super-sensitive to our government.

I am listening daily too. I store the podcasts off the computer, since we know that the defense dept. can now get inside your computer without wifi.

http://www.defensenews.com/article/20121216/DEFREG02/312160002/Cyber-8217-s-Next-Chapter-Penetrating-Sealed-Networks

Cyber’s Next Chapter: Penetrating Sealed Networks

• Like 1

For long time listeners of C2CAM what has been the scariest moment for you while listening? It could be just because of the show or maybe because of something that happened in the background of your own house or wherever you were at while listening?

For me it was one night the guest was explaining how the Antichrist showed up in their backyard one night. It was not specifically said but it was as if they summoned the Antichrist by remote viewing It.

I would love to see a section or thread that allows us to discuss the last C2Cam show. Anyone interested in getting that started?