Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abandoned house footage, real?

Tilig

Some Youtube user uploaded three videos way back in 2007 that he claims is footage of two guys exploring an abandoned house in Michigan. I don't know if they're genuine or not, but my gosh are they creepy at times. Here's his/her channel, where you can view the videos;

http://www.youtube.c...r/spartangrad27

Are the videos real or not? What's weird is that the user seemingly hasn't been online since he uploaded the videos 5 years ago.

Edited by Tilig
  • Like 1

What's weird is that the user seemingly hasn't been online since he uploaded the videos 5 years ago.

Killed by movie-critics or died of embarrassment, most likely. But maybe just banned from going online by his mom.

(I watched first two parts. Meh, imo)

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2

It's basically a horror movie about creating a horror movie.

• Like 1

well thank god it fizzled out..

..i probably could have enjoyed the rest of my life being blissfully unaware of this :)

• Like 1

thanks everyone who posted before me for saving me the time and trouble of watching it

Same here :lol:

• Like 1

I knew something was coming, either in the cupboard or in the dark when he was mocking the camera guy but that ending was great (presuming it's not real :cry: ) the detail of the window breaking whilst he got yanked in was classic haha. I thought it was pretty neat.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a student state, and I bought this camera last week at a pawn shop over on cedar. this tape was inside the camera ,and i can't tell if its a joke or its real. If anybody knows who these guys are I'd appreciate it

============================================================================================

this is what is written under the video.....but why are there 3 parts of it when it was all on one tape? in all its about 20 mins long, so no need to make part 1, 2 and 3, unless a wannabe movie producer has produced this!

I do think it's a cliché fake but I believe you have a limit on youtube video lengths unless you have a paid account?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing fake. Still very entertaining to watch, though.

I kept expecting old leatherface to make a guest appearance, disappointed.