Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

video showing UFO 200miles in space using IR

uprize

You can tell the video is a hoax with the opening dialogue. It claims Gary McKinnon found evidence of an off world space fleet. That alone is a lie. He hacked in with a slow dial up modem, and was disconnected before he could find anything. I'll let this set the tone for the whole video.. and that tone is pure sensationalism BS... I feel sorry for those who gobble this stuff up.

• Like 3

Im totally open to the possibility of ET life but until I can see an alien with my own two eyes, then I'm afraid I'm always going to be sceptical ..I wonder if he got any orders for his 'NEW GLASSES' ;P

• Like 1

You can tell the video is a hoax with the opening dialogue. It claims Gary McKinnon found evidence of an off world space fleet. That alone is a lie.

Not that easy for a person with Aspergers syndrome. Please check it out.

That's not true at all. There are people with Asperger who are pathological liars, and do so to fit in with their surroundings, which makes PERFECT sense in this situation. He lied to fit in and garner attention with the whole UFO community he liked so much.

• Like 2

Why should anyone check it out? I followed that Wiki entry with a paper on Aspergers that indicates one is just as likely to develop criminal tendencies. You did not have the courtesy to check that out.

Dont judge the video based on the mention of Garry McKinon guys, sheesh.

Judge it based on the content.