Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cannibal Cop Plotted to Eat 100 Women

TrueBeliever

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TrueBeliever

• RockabyeBillie

• WoIverine

• libstaK

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I read an earlier report of him planning to kidnap and eat one girl, but now it's 100.

Like I said, goes to show you can't really trust ANYONE...

Ok, so it's totally disgusting to even imagine doing something like this. Here's the thing, he hadn't done it only talked and "stalked" via technology - do they know he was actually going to go ahead with this? This is going to make a very interesting court case.

Ok, so it's totally disgusting to even imagine doing something like this. Here's the thing, he hadn't done it only talked and "stalked" via technology - do they know he was actually going to go ahead with this? This is going to make a very interesting court case.

I agree it will be an interesting court case. makes me wonder if he hasn't harmed someone already though. It just is chilling, and being a cop just wow.scary as hell any way you look at it.

Assuming he hasn't murdered anyone, I wouldn't say he belonged in prison, but I believe he needs checking into a mental asylum.

The thing with this guy is he's a cop, meaning he can very easily prey on ones trust, and a little girls at that? Lock him up somewhere. Even if it's inside of a safe, located at the Mexican border.