Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Varginha Brazil ET: A Hoax Exposed

Still Waters

Is this the same incident where a member of the military died after touching the "Alien" or am I mistaken? It's not mentioned in the article.

I remember watching a documentary about a similar situation in Brazil where the man inexplicably died after accidentally touching the alleged alien and in his autoposy there was a certain percentage of "unkown toxins" in his system or something of "unkown origin", something along those lines anyway.

Sorry if someone has already mentioned this by the way, I'm tired and so haven't read through the previous posts.

Edited by Manc_Lad

Psyche you haven't listened to me or watched the video clip on the case. I'm a little disappointed that again you have cherry picked the information instead of reviewing the testimonies from years ago and putting it together for yourself.

I am much more disappointed that you have completely ignored the article, that which the thread is entirely about, and decided to start rambling on about an old Youtube clip that has you fascinated. Much self importance being imposed upon yourself by yourself there?

But the old youtube clip does not adress the points in the article, so you decided to change the direction of the thread. How like you.

Just one more time:

The medical professionals, police, military, fireman never were on record having given testimonies. I have watched various video clips on this case and read lots of material over the years and never have I come across a first hand testimony from them.

There is a reason for this as the investigators into the case years ago (and that's important) soon found out; they were bribed or threatened. My posts make all this very clear.

Just one more time. You are no authority, your noobiness is rampant. If you continue to rely totally on youtube, which I personally find astoundingly lazy, then you will continue to be incorrect. Youtube is not an animated Encyclopaedia, despite your evaluation of it. One thing I can rely on is your consistency.

This was observed by several people as the police had stopped all traffic to ease the route for the three-truck, and Jeep, -convoj

On Sunday, June 16, the show "Programma de Domingo" identified the men involved in the three-truck convoy that transferred the aliens to Campinas, about 200 miles in distance, on January 23 at 4:00 AM. According to the broadcast, Lt. Col. Olimpio Wanderly Santos commanded the convoy, accompanied by two officers, Captain Ramirez and Lieutenant Tide, plus Sergeant Pedrosa from S-2, Brazilian military intelligence. Corporal Cirilo and Sergeant Pedrosa drove the middle truck with the aliens inside. The other trucks were driven by Private Vassalo and Private de Mello. Also a Jeep (Engesa type) was was part of the convoj. And from the Army Cadets Prep School where the convoj stayed for 9 hours, meanwhile the dead alien was taken to the University of Campinas, where the famous physician Dr. Fortunato Badan Palhares (he was the one who autopsied German Nazi Mengele, about ten years ago). did an autopsy of the dead EBE. Palhares, as well as any other authority involved, denies any such operation. But personal from the University has been seen in the Jardim Andere park collecting soil and vegetation-samples from where one of the EBEs was reported to have been caught. And researcher Eduardo Mondini came up with this:[/size][/font][/color]

”We managed to contact IML (instituto Médico Legal - Institute of Legal medicine) and the Armys headquarters in Campinas, but both authorities deny the exhumation. However, we found a military from Campinas who allegedly saw a document over his commanders desk, proving the E.T. had been in Campinas. We got with an emplyee of IML the information that on January 20-26 there had been military movement inside IML, in the Armys private drawers, in order to get a body in or out of there.

There is also information of an autopsy made at the Humanitas hospital by the same - Dr. Fortunato Badan Palhares,
and Dr. Coradin Nesve. And that the dead alien later was taken to the Amarais Cementary near the University of Campinas where it was frozen for shipment. But probably it is the same autopsy made at Campinas University and the body later frozen, also in Campinas.

Dr. Fortunato Badan Palheres has been implicated by several UFOlogists in the past. Had you did a little research you would be aware of this. So your proclamation that he is new to the case is dead wrong. Again.

Now once again for clarity:

Svitojus emailed Palhares on August 23, 2012, with some very pointed questions. Svitojus asked Palhares directly about his involvement or any knowledge of an ET captured in Varginha in 1996.

Here is the Dr.’s reply (roughly translated by Svitojus from Portuguese) and received on August 24, 2012:

"
Dear Mr.
Aurimas:

I am very glad to know that you have a university education and particularly from Kaunas University of Technology. Therefore it is easier to be quite frank.

When I read
an article either in magazines or in books published without the bearing of a scientific outlook, I must first know who are the authors and the reliability of their given information.

Unfortunately, all of the information about the Varginha ET involving my name, are the fruits of fantasyauthors and do not deserve any respect from me because they are liars.

In some
discussions I've had with "UFOlogists" who claim to have studied this case, nothing, absolutely nothing they brought materialized that was credible. They are conjectures, inferences, perhaps evenhallucinations.

I never discuss this issue with students, but when asked in lectures I have always said that: I DID NOT AND NEVER WAS CALLED TO DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING WITH THIS MATTER. Several reporters attendedthe occasion when these stories came out and visited the university where I worked but they had nothing of interest and never showed anything. Mr. Aurimas, there is nothing concrete, reliable and material about this. These stories about the Varginha ET for me do not deserve credit, that is my answer.

I hope I have
satisfied your curiosity. I am a scientist and I do not need to hide such facts if they exist. I am not connected to any intelligence or defense agencies. I am a free citizen and unhindered to speak what I want and always acted this way in my personal and professional life. Nothing would stop me to saysomething if I was really involved."
Svitojus emailed Palhares on August 23, 2012, with some very pointed questions. Svitojus asked Palhares directly about his involvement or any knowledge of an ET captured in Varginha in 1996.

So now that you know the Dr. was involved all along, perhaps you could re-read the article.

The only first eyewitness testimonies I have seen are from the three girls, the lady at the zoo and the people who saw the craft. Their testimonies to my knowledge have remained consistent.

Considering the above that really is no surprise now is it?

1) So one has to ask; what testimonies are the police, doctors etc recanting? they never gave them in the first place.

Then just ask, do not make stuff up.

No? Already proven you wrong on the Dr. The hospital administrator implicated the police, was that not on Youtube?
This was observed by several people as the police had stopped all traffic to ease the route for the three-truck, and Jeep, -convoj
In August 2004, was revealed in Brazil a long interview of researcher Ubirajara Franco Rodrigues with Dr Cesário L. Furtado, one of the physicians who had attempted, without succes, to heal the young policeman Marco Eli Chereze, deceased less than a month after having been in contact with one of the mysterious beings captured in Varginha, in January 1996.

The Hospital Regional Administator, Adilson Usier Leite, reveals that in the following week of the alleged ET appearance, the two town hospitals were stage of exceptional movement. In Hospital Regional, a Fire Brigade car took a exhumated body to have an spine x-ray. It was a engineering student, son of a traditional family of the town, that was found dead in his civil Police cell, after being arrested, accused of stealing. In Hospital Humanitas, that Leite also administrated on that occasion, the exceptional movements was because of the arrival of equipment for the realization of the first heart transplant in the town.

"When this ET story appeared, I thought better not to comment that police and fire brigade had been in the Regional"
, says Leite

The police superintendant himself, who lead the inquiry, was not able to be present at the autopsy of the policeman, in spite of his insistance in the face of the police corps in which Chereze served.

They would be the Police in question Zoser.

2) Why come forward after all these years and say it was all a fuss about nothing? What prompted that?

Do you questions "Whistleblowers" the same about time frames? No? Why not?

What prompts anything? Mr Bragalia seems to be treading the path of the skeptic in recent releases. Perhaps he has come to his senses. I do not know. It could simply be that someone read it, knew the town, and went "this is BS" and let the cat out of the bag. Why is it suspicious that after all these years one might finally stop BSing others perhaps out of a sense of maturity? It was like 1983 before those involved with the Cottingley Fairies finally fessed up.

3) The case stands on the eyewitness testimonies and this is all in the above clip.

No it does not. I pointed outy to you in the last post that one of the girls has come forward and said it's all BS, and the other two are not anyplace to be seen. I do note neither has stepped forward to challenge the recant of the direct witness.
It has since been learned that one of the original girl witnesses to the creature (who has now married with a new name which will be withheld) has since converted to an evangelical religion and now dismissed the entire incident as youthful folly.

Some people do grow up you see.

This supposed new blog, or release of information is exactly like the Roswell release 5 years ago or so; to take pressure off the authorities after all the demands for disclosure.

So unless someone can prove that the testimonies in the video clip (and there are lots if them) are false, the new information should be regarded with a high degree of suspicion.

That's my adding up of the case.

All I agree with is that any revelation should be regarded with suspicion, yet you have not managed to scratch Mr Bragalias claim. You have had a fair old whine about it though, nothing productive.

Zoser, I will not dismiss new information that has come to light and insist in sticking with the now recanted information. That is nothing short of a joke and a bit silly of you to recommend. But it does illustrate your research method.

Your calculator appears to be broken.

This is not a "new blog" Anthony Bragalia is a UM member as well. His blog has been active for years on end, pushing (ironically considering your Roswell comment) a proponents view of the Roswell claim, insisting it was ET. You would have more in common with Mr Bragalia then you apparently realise. This is why I stated in this thread several times that yes, the information should be checked for consistency, yet you only seem to have half the story from the get go. How do you expect one to take you seriously when you are calling this ET because you only listen to the old information, and only know half the story?
Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

I am much more disappointed that you have completely ignored the article, that which the thread is entirely about, and decided to start rambling on about an old Youtube clip that has you fascinated. Much self importance being imposed upon yourself by yourself there?

But the old youtube clip does not adress the points in the article, so you decided to change the direction of the thread. How like you.

Just one more time. You are no authority, your noobiness is rampant. If you continue to rely totally on youtube, which I personally find astoundingly lazy, then you will continue to be incorrect. Youtube is not an animated Encyclopaedia, despite your evaluation of it. One thing I can rely on is your consistency.

LINK

Dr. Fortunato Badan Palheres has been implicated by several UFOlogists in the past. Had you did a little research you would be aware of this. So your proclamation that he is new to the case is dead wrong. Again.

Now once again for clarity:

So now that you know the Dr. was involved all along, perhaps you could re-read the article.

Considering the above that really is no surprise now is it?

Then just ask, do not make stuff up.

No? Already proven you wrong on the Dr. The hospital administrator implicated the police, was that not on Youtube?

LINK

LINK

They would be the Police in question Zoser.

Do you questions "Whistleblowers" the same about time frames? No? Why not?

What prompts anything? Mr Bragalia seems to be treading the path of the skeptic in recent releases. Perhaps he has come to his senses. I do not know. It could simply be that someone read it, knew the town, and went "this is BS" and let the cat out of the bag. Why is it suspicious that after all these years one might finally stop BSing others perhaps out of a sense of maturity? It was like 1983 before those involved with the Cottingley Fairies finally fessed up.

No it does not. I pointed outy to you in the last post that one of the girls has come forward and said it's all BS, and the other two are not anyplace to be seen. I do note neither has stepped forward to challenge the recant of the direct witness.

Some people do grow up you see.

All I agree with is that any revelation should be regarded with suspicion, yet you have not managed to scratch Mr Bragalias claim. You have had a fair old whine about it though, nothing productive.

Zoser, I will not dismiss new information that has come to light and insist in sticking with the now recanted information. That is nothing short of a joke and a bit silly of you to recommend. But it does illustrate your research method.

Your calculator appears to be broken.

This is not a "new blog" Anthony Bragalia is a UM member as well. His blog has been active for years on end, pushing (ironically considering your Roswell comment) a proponents view of the Roswell claim, insisting it was ET. You would have more in common with Mr Bragalia then you apparently realise. This is why I stated in this thread several times that yes, the information should be checked for consistency, yet you only seem to have half the story from the get go. How do you expect one to take you seriously when you are calling this ET because you only listen to the old information, and only know half the story?

Just cherry picking the 'facts u like' and ignoring all of the work that was done on this case years ago. Testimony is testimony until proven false. In the case of the female witnesses that has never happened. So yet again we have original witnesses then a good number of years later some wag pops up with another story and the skeptics breathe a sigh of relief, exclaim "thank God we can all go home now".

Not this time.

Just cherry picking the 'facts u like' and ignoring all of the work that was done on this case years ago. Testimony is testimony until proven false. In the case of the female witnesses that has never happened. So yet again we have original witnesses then a good number of years later some wag pops up with another story and the skeptics breathe a sigh of relief, exclaim "thank God we can all go home now".

Not this time.

Zoser, you re the one dismissing evidence. Current evidence refutes the older evidence, your evaluation is a definition of cherry picking.

The desperation is strong in this one.

Ohh yeah, and good points you brought up in your defence there LOL :w00t:

Edited by psyche101

Z - Man needs to Go See a Kathy Griffin SHow She talks all about HEr Vaginha ,I just Love her ! :tu:

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

there must be something wrong with me.

I thought 'varginha brazilian' was an... ahem.... 'ladies haircut'.....

:-o

• Like 3

Actually the Varginha Brazil UFO crash I belive is authentic. The UFO craft may have been downed by secret (beam) weapons directed at ET craft. See my thread on "UFO beams and beam weaponry being developed by US defense contractors."

Actually the Varginha Brazil UFO crash I belive is authentic. The UFO craft may have been downed by secret (beam) weapons directed at ET craft. See my thread on "UFO beams and beam weaponry being developed by US defense contractors."

Yes, believed in by people like YOU. Gullible people that for whatever reason need to believe in this type of sci-fi nonsense.

Im still waiting for you to NOT believe in something "ET related."

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 3

Still here, huh? Yeah, just can't stay away.

Still here, huh? Yeah, just can't stay away.

I guess seagull posting is still in fashion in some circles....

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

The looks like an Ent from Lord of the Rings :D

These are awesome mcrom, I am going to have to ry and find some more of these whacky aliens :D

ent.jpg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Of course, I mean direct confessions from the actual participants? Pfffttt, who need nonsense like that to distract one who is on the "real" path hey Stu.

:wacko:

• Like 1

The looks like an Ent from Lord of the Rings :D

These are awesome mcrom, I am going to have to ry and find some more of these whacky aliens :D

ent.jpg

hehee... i agree with you, here, i found one... :alien:

woman_in_tree.jpg

:D:tu: