Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic Help Request

ag55

Hello,

Right now I am going through a bad break up and just wondered if anyone could see anything good coming from it or it working out?

If not how is my future love life looking - I can't imagine being with or finding anyone else... :(

I will be very grateful.

Thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ag55

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• JGirl

• Ashotep

Top Posters In This Topic

It will take time but you will start imagining yourself with someone else.

it sounds like you don't want this relationship to end, but strangely you are already seeking information on how the next one will go.

Hey, thanks for the replies.

I'm not asking how the future ones will go, just wonder if they would ever happen as I can't imagine they will as the feelings for this one are true.

Hi there,

First off I'm being shown London, like i am watching a googlemap zooming in and tower of London is standing out. Did one of your friends perceive or talk to you about possible trouble on the horizon. It's being put like this.

I don't know who is who, but I see a male with dark hair, and dark stubble. He needs to shave kind of look. I get the name Katrina/ catrina and something randomly said like roly polly.

There needs to be a lot of talking done, energetically everything between you two is like a big messy ball of entangled string. There is such a mess that neither of you can see beyond it and either can I. This mess has to be worked through first and each piece needs to be unravelled and sorted out. I feel like you both aren't going to go anywhere until that is done. I'm being shown a stop sign now. So I will stop there.

Feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

Hello bLu3 de 3n3rgy,

Everything you put kind of makes sense, although not sure on the name Katrina... there is definitely a male with dark hair and needs to shave.

There does need to be a lot of talking and it is very messy but we plan on talking about it very soon.

People/friends have spoken about trouble in the future.

With London I'm not sure, we've been there and I am from England, so that could be it?

Thanks

ag55 - to reply to your feedback.. the friend(s) who are speaking about trouble on the horizon - that can be taken in the future. I feel that is is the most pertinent part of the whole message. Just wanted to stress that. It's not being taken as 'interference', but something balanced you should really consider as good advice. It's being duplicated through other channels that this is understood. You may even want to go and see a reader in person to just get the confirmation on that. I feel you would.

The working through this mess, energetically it is a mess, and i get growth alongside this. It's almost unusual to come across this, but its as if you are meant to work through this mess, and from that you will grow a lot. There was past life issues mixed up in this relationship, hence such a mess. Going through the unravelling will heal you both.

All the best to you, and know, not to let this episode define you or the rest of your life. That's being expressed. Things will greatly get better.

Thanks a lot. I will take your advice and let you know how it goes... even a lot of what you said their makes sense :)

• 1 month later...

Hey, sorry for the late reply, just wanted to let you know what happened.

I did go and it went OK, we're back together. Although now, it's completely different like I get no emotion, so not sure what to do about that.

We did a lot of talking at the time and it was fine again.

Thanks again :)