Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I am a ex-human race I belong to no label at

Roy Perry

God first/Jesus was the illusion of a man /Christ was the real man of God

\ the man of flesh was the cunning serpent the atheist\ God Last

I am a ex-human race I belong to no label at all!

10-30-2012

I do not take any label at all not human kind, America, white, animal, christian, atheist, god kind or anything at all I am what I am. Man wants to label with words that show a picture of me but I say no to them because there labels are vain attends to make me think as they think. I am free from most labels because I have free my mind from those attends to control me.

As I grow wiser I saw every cult for what it was a trap that I could fall into if I did not think for myself because I am the temple that I follower. Not that I desire to leave others but that I want every to think for themselves reason it out in their own letting no one control them. That is the only way to be totally free from bondage of any kind to be free from anything.

That why I call myself an ex-human because I have throw away all labels that mankind has label me with even mankind itself is just a label that some one made up. When they want me to write down what race I am I shall tell them I have no label at all I am nothing and something. I am more than they think and less than they think otherwise I am not even nothing and not even more than something I am nothing at all.

Thinking of myself as nothing helps me see myself for what I am and seeing myself as something helps me face the life that I have. This life I have is because something creative my kind that put in motion the ability to form another in the same image. To think outside myself is my goal to think of me as nothing and something at the same time without any control of ego of self.

Otherwise nothing controlling my outcome and nothing holding me back from what I can be nor holding me back from what I am. I no longer follower any imagination made up by any man I am following my own self and nothing more and nothing less. The love of what ever set in motion my kind what ever that might be called by what ever power that might take.

How ever that came about and what ever it took to bring it into itself because I have no real answers for myself about it happened I just know we are here? I listen to all ideals people have about the creation of the world as we know it today but no is even close. Not me nor any person that ever live or is alive now on this rock of dust thank you, with love and a holy kiss from Roy

• Like 2

We are all labeled even if we don't want it.

• Like 2

We are all labeled even if we don't want it.

My label says that I'm expired... :(

Ohh! But it also says that I'm low sugar! :lol:

• Like 3

Take care, Roy. You're in my prayers.

We are what we are, it matters not is the labels are verbal, written or merely implied.

It's life...it is how living things distinguish one from the other.

That why I call myself an ex-human because I have throw away all labels that mankind has label me with even mankind itself is just a label that some one made up.

This mental self programming won't work, if you call yourself ex-human. That itself is even a label.

• Like 3

I am a ex-human race I belong to no label at all!

10-30-2012

I do not take any label at all not human kind, America, white, animal, christian, atheist, god kind or anything at all I am what I am. Man wants to label with words that show a picture of me but I say no to them because there labels are vain attends to make me think as they think. I am free from most labels because I have free my mind from those attends to control me.

As I grow wiser I saw every cult for what it was a trap that I could fall into if I did not think for myself because I am the temple that I follower. Not that I desire to leave others but that I want every to think for themselves reason it out in their own letting no one control them. That is the only way to be totally free from bondage of any kind to be free from anything.

That why I call myself an ex-human because I have throw away all labels that mankind has label me with even mankind itself is just a label that some one made up. When they want me to write down what race I am I shall tell them I have no label at all I am nothing and something. I am more than they think and less than they think otherwise I am not even nothing and not even more than something I am nothing at all.

Thinking of myself as nothing helps me see myself for what I am and seeing myself as something helps me face the life that I have. This life I have is because something creative my kind that put in motion the ability to form another in the same image. To think outside myself is my goal to think of me as nothing and something at the same time without any control of ego of self.

Otherwise nothing controlling my outcome and nothing holding me back from what I can be nor holding me back from what I am. I no longer follower any imagination made up by any man I am following my own self and nothing more and nothing less. The love of what ever set in motion my kind what ever that might be called by what ever power that might take.

How ever that came about and what ever it took to bring it into itself because I have no real answers for myself about it happened I just know we are here? I listen to all ideals people have about the creation of the world as we know it today but no is even close. Not me nor any person that ever live or is alive now on this rock of dust thank you, with love and a holy kiss from Roy

I love this Roy...

Roy wrote, "Thinking of myself as nothing helps me see myself for what I am and seeing myself as something helps me face the life that I have."

For me, that's the only part of your post that was coherent, and for that, I sincerely hope that life starts treating you better Roy.

I like being human. I'm sure people label me, based on their own biases & perspectives, but it really has nothing to do with who I am. I just need to be careful not to do any labeling myself; it's easy to do as all of my biases & prejudices want to kick in take the shortcut.

Honestly, I like the idea behind your post, that is, one should do away with putting 'labels' or tags on whatever we come across. But I don't understand what exactly you mean when you state that the Atheist was the man of flesh, the cunning serpent. I find that to be self contradictory to the general idea you put forward. It might be, that maybe, you haven't come across any person who may not believe in a specific god, but is deeply spiritual in a sense that you may or may not quite comprehend. I know, most of the things you say often revolve around the concept of the Christian god and Jesus, mixed with your very own philosophy and understanding of life. And I like reading your views, which are pleasantly positive, albeit religiously inclined. It's all good, there's no right or wrong, but maybe, there's more to it than what we may believe to be the only truth there is, you know. Just think about it...

This mental self programming won't work, if you call yourself ex-human. That itself is even a label.

There's another name for "ex-human". It's called a corpse. :yes:

cormac

• Like 1

There's another name for "ex-human". It's called a corpse. :yes:

cormac

That was unkind.

• Like 1

That was unkind.

That's the only way the OP is going to be an ex-human. This is nothing more than a chance to whine about labels, most of which aren't meant to be positive or negative anyway.

cormac

That's the only way the OP is going to be an ex-human. This is nothing more than a chance to whine about labels, most of which aren't meant to be positive or negative anyway.

cormac

Agreed. Tried to message you. Didn't work. I was just thinking about the OP's state of mind. You know?

Agreed. Tried to message you. Didn't work. I was just thinking about the OP's state of mind. You know?

Inbox doesn't have any messages, so don't know why you'd have any problem. That aside, if the OP really has a problem with labels then that would also include his personal name as well as family relationships since they are also labels. He can deny them all he wants, but that won't make them go away. Short of ceasing to exist (and perhaps not even then) he's pretty much stuck with one label or the other whether he likes it or not. It's inescapable.

cormac

cormac

No. ex can mean outside of not deceased eg exo skeleton exterior

Ex- | Define Ex- at Dictionary.com

" style=

dictionary.reference.com/browse/ex-Cached - SimilarShare

Shared on Google+. View the post.

You +1'd this publicly. Undoex-1. —prefix. 1. out of; outside of; from: exclosure; exurbia. 2. former: ex-wife. [ from Latin, from ex (prep), identical in meaning and origin with Greek ex, ek; see ...

Thus roy can mean he has placed himself outside the group "human" and is refusing to be labeled defined or limited as such.

As you've shown, it also means "former". The OP didn't become a "former" human all of a sudden. And it doesn't matter what he labels himself as, as he will have a label of one kind or another throughout his life and well as after death as long as he's remembered.

cormac

I am more than they think and less than they think otherwise I am not even nothing and not even more than something I am nothing at all.

There is I Am. That is all. Anything...ANYTHING...that follows I Am is Ego. That is all.

I Am + anything = Ego

The truth is...we all wear definitions...we all have Ego...we are all defined by something. To the extent that we can understand that the true nature of Humanity is to Just Be....the closer we come to Joy and Happiness. But seeking to become undefinable...defines you as one who seeks to become undefinable.

All you really need to do is love yourself. Then that love will overflow into the rest of Humanity. It really is just that simple.

Edited by joc

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure people label me, based on their own biases & perspectives, but it really has nothing to do with who I am. I just need to be careful not to do any labeling myself; it's easy to do as all of my biases & prejudices want to kick in take the shortcut.

Well said, Beany. It is hard to rise above them at times, however, especially when you're in a romantic love or relationship complications.

I am terrified of heights, but I would risk it to try and help you..

If I were one of those few Christians that think prayer is the only way...I would most likely sit at the edge of the cliff and pray that god would pull you up to safety OR catch you when you fall ....lol

I kid on the last part :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom