Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreaming of future personal event's...

Jackofalltrades

There has been numerous time's I have had dream's of future event's in my life, and they have turned out the exact same way I dreamt of them...

Sometime's I dream of an event that will occur in a few week's month's or even 2-3 year's down the line...

When I have these dream's, as soon as they are finished I wake Up normally sweating, feeling confused and sometime's unnerved...

When the actual event/s occur's, that I dreamt about, I get a strong feeling of deja vu (is best way I can describe it)

I do not know what these dream's are called, and I have not really did any research into it either

I was just reading another member's post, when it got me thinking of all the dream's I have had, that have come true, exactly as I dreamed them (not world/disaster event's etc just on a personal level)

So my question/s is, can anyone offer any insight into why these dream's might occur, and what is the name given to these type's of dream's ?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jackofalltrades

• Ashotep

Popular Days

I call them premonitions, I get them when awake for things sometimes years in the future. I'm not very good at making them happen though, can you.

• Like 1

I call them premonitions, I get them when awake for things sometimes years in the future. I'm not very good at making them happen though, can you.

I cannot make them happen, like You can, and if I could I doubt I would TBH

The only time I get them is when I am asleep, and only every now and again, not every dream that I have is one

Unlike most other dream's I have, these one's I can or do remember

I have tried changing the outcome of the dream's, a couple of time's (not in the dream but in RL) but no matter what they alway's turn out the exact same as the dream's, and the way I dreamt them