Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Personal Hauntings...

srp

Through my personal experience and photograghic evidence, I've discovered that others and my very own personal haunting has been seeing, hearing, being physically touched by and witnessing the powers of the invisible spirit world. The powers come from supernatural sources like god, the angels, saints in heaven, and the fallen angels. All can gain insight into this invisible world through their dreams and others have experienced this world without a haunting.The Holy Spirit had brought evil spirits into my life as temporal punishment for my sin - drugs! I've witnessed and been persecuted by evil spirits, both human and demon alike, some seen yet others unseen, and often get deceived at the hands of these devils. I've often heard paranoid drug users claim to being followed by the police, FBI, or Secret Service when in reality it was merely the devils deceiving them. Some go on to be diagnosed schizophrenic.

I remember some revelations from heaven through dreams and I've seen Jesus, my Gaurdian Angel and my neice dressed in a white ghost while being completely awake. It's the devils that haunt us.

I've also been possesed by demons and can testify that they do want to sit on gods throne. The power of the highest devils is not limited to them having control over our senses. I've witnessed an alien spirit, big head, short, thin with large eyes. I believe that his body was asleep at the time. He started speaking to me in his language which sounded a bit like a telegraph machine and when he discovered that I could not understand him, he said, "human." These devils do hear our thoughts. He thought that I was an alien in a human body! So, aliens really are amongst us in human bodies! How deceiving, masquarading as us in human bodies. I've been cloned in body (revealed to me by angels) by these most high alien devils and my wife and I both have witnessed the spirit of that clone.

I've heard Father gods' voice say that "the battle against good and evil has been here since the begining of time." Be vigilant to the aliens ever claiming to be our creator because if and when this happens, many will fall.

Through my personal experience and photograghic evidence, I've discovered that others and my very own personal haunting has been seeing, hearing, being physically touched by and witnessing the powers of the invisible spirit world. The powers come from supernatural sources like god, the angels, saints in heaven, and the fallen angels. All can gain insight into this invisible world through their dreams and others have experienced this world without a haunting.The Holy Spirit had brought evil spirits into my life as temporal punishment for my sin - drugs! I've witnessed and been persecuted by evil spirits, both human and demon alike, some seen yet others unseen, and often get deceived at the hands of these devils. I've often heard paranoid drug users claim to being followed by the police, FBI, or Secret Service when in reality it was merely the devils deceiving them. Some go on to be diagnosed schizophrenic.

I remember some revelations from heaven through dreams and I've seen Jesus, my Gaurdian Angel and my neice dressed in a white ghost while being completely awake. It's the devils that haunt us.

I've also been possesed by demons and can testify that they do want to sit on gods throne. The power of the highest devils is not limited to them having control over our senses. I've witnessed an alien spirit, big head, short, thin with large eyes. I believe that his body was asleep at the time. He started speaking to me in his language which sounded a bit like a telegraph machine and when he discovered that I could not understand him, he said, "human." These devils do hear our thoughts. He thought that I was an alien in a human body! So, aliens really are amongst us in human bodies! How deceiving, masquarading as us in human bodies. I've been cloned in body (revealed to me by angels) by these most high alien devils and my wife and I both have witnessed the spirit of that clone.

I've heard Father gods' voice say that "the battle against good and evil has been here since the begining of time." Be vigilant to the aliens ever claiming to be our creator because if and when this happens, many will fall.

So why is "God" revealing all of this to you but not other Christian's?

Don't get me wrong, I believe in Jehovah God, Jesus, Angel's, Heaven, and the kingdom of darkness, but you need to take things slowly.

The Bible states that Satan (I think) will, in the end times decieve many by pretending to be Jesus Himself, so whenever you see, or hear Jesus, be careful and listen to what He/he states.

What did you do to get possessed?

I was not on drugs when I saw my gaurdian angel three times. I beleive that god may have chosen to reveal these things to me because he loves me and I'm capable of divine interpretation - this is not always easy, it took me all of seven years of seeing the invisible to do this. God sees your future and you may not understand it until it happens. Jesus is also our creator , son of God. Not just me, schizophrenics, who sometimes do talk to god by the way, often times see and here aliens! Slow down?...it has been 10 1/2 years for me already.

Edited by srp

I was not on drugs when I saw my gaurdian angel three times. I beleive that god may have chosen to reveal these things to me because he loves me and I'm capable of divine interpretation - this is not always easy, it took me all of seven years of seeing the invisible to do this. God sees your future and you may not understand it until it happens. Jesus is also our creator , son of God. Not just me, schizophrenics, who sometimes do talk to god by the way, often times see and here aliens! Slow down?...it has been 10 1/2 years for me already.

Ok here we go.

acting.jpg

• Like 1

You do realize that schizophrenics are mentally ill and have hallucinations both auditory and visual?

They may THINK they are talking to God or aliens but it's due to the mental illness.

• Like 4

You do realize that schizophrenics are mentally ill and have hallucinations both auditory and visual?

They may THINK they are talking to God or aliens but it's due to the mental illness.

Psychiatry use to call schizophrenia demons - people undergoing temporal punishment by god. Now, once again, the "highly educated" psychiatrist is persecuting the lowly schizophrenic by calling them liars and in turn, discrediting the lowly witnesses of God! Give these people a break, it's the American Psychiatric Association that's the liar. Many other counties still view schizophrenia as demons - look it up!

Psychiatry use to call schizophrenia demons - people undergoing temporal punishment by god. Now, once again, the "highly educated" psychiatrist is persecuting the lowly schizophrenic by calling them liars and in turn, discrediting the lowly witnesses of God! Give these people a break, it's the American Psychiatric Association that's the liar. Many other counties still view schizophrenia as demons - look it up!

...are you in fact suffering from schizophrenia?

i ask this because you're negating logic with religious fanaticism.

• Like 1

Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

...are you in fact suffering from schizophrenia?

i ask this because you're negating logic with religious fanaticism.

I've been haunted by evil spirits or one may say persecuted by the devils while undergoing Temporal Punishment by the Holy Spirit. You don't know much about invisible spirit world, do you?

I've been haunted by evil spirits or one may say persecuted by the devils while undergoing Temporal Punishment by the Holy Spirit. You don't know much about invisible spirit world, do you?

you didn't answer my question.

• Like 1

I have looked it up. I suggest you put down your Scientology book and visit a psychiatrist or doctor of some kind. I say this in all seriousness.

• Like 3

I am not schizophrenic.

then i suggest that bi polar may be your problem.

i lived with a bi polar man for a long time. he exhibited almost identical beliefs as you, and then some. he fancied himself god's favorite little messenger, like he somehow had the inside skinny on things that no one else did.

he was delusional. he adamantly denied it, got angry and beligerent about it, but in the end he finally sought help.

he no longer battles satan in the backyard. he no longer is shown the mysteries of the universe, and he no longer believes he was the chosen messenger of god to enlighten the world.

in other words, he has gotten the help he needs.

• Like 2

I have looked it up. I suggest you put down your Scientology book and visit a psychiatrist or doctor of some kind. I say this in all seriousness.

Scientology?... that's funny, lol. But, you have not looked well enough - end of conversation!

PEACE, LOVE & HAPPINESS! :yes:

I am bi polar and have been diagnosed since 2002, but I am on medication and treatment. There are a myriad of psychiatric illnesses that you could have including post traumatic stress disorder that are making you think these things. You state you are not schizophrenic, but I wonder have you ever been to a doctor and evaluated? And this is coming from someone who has lived with mental illness in her family since birth so I mean no offense. Just curious.

(My fiance knows your pain when I have occasional episodes JGirl :))

• Like 2

Scientology?... that's funny, lol. But, you have not looked well enough - end of conversation!

I say that because Scientology is famous for dismissing psychology.

True Christianity does not.

I am bi polar and have been diagnosed since 2002, but I am on medication and treatment. There are a myriad of psychiatric illnesses that you could have including post traumatic stress disorder that are making you think these things. You state you are not schizophrenic, but I wonder have you ever been to a doctor and evaluated? And this is coming from someone who has lived with mental illness in her family since birth so I mean no offense. Just curious.

(My fiance knows your pain when I have occasional episodes JGirl :))

i didn't realize that this was your illness - my heart goes out to you!

it is manageable with medication, as is obvious in your case and was in my friend's as well, and i hope i wasn't insensitive with my post.

i didn't realize that this was your illness - my heart goes out to you!

it is manageable with medication, as is obvious in your case and was in my friend's as well, and i hope i wasn't insensitive with my post.

Not at all! I have ups and downs, but I have a great doc and have been doing really well for a long time.

• Like 2

It sounds like as we used to say at the detox center you have swaped the bich for the witch. :yes:

I say that because Scientology is famous for dismissing psychology.

True Christianity does not.

A very good point and it should be obvious, of course. There's a reason exorcisms are so rare in modern times. The Roman Catholic Church requires people who think they need an exorcism to undergo extensive psychiatric counseling and evaluation before the Church will even consider getting involved. Most exorcisms that are performed in modern times are conducted by ex-priests or by pastors or reverends from fringe sects of Christianity.

Personally I'm quite skeptical about possessions. In almost every case the person will be diagnosed with some form of extreme dissociative disorder and will require psychiatric treatment. Mental health issues are difficult to treat as it is, so blaming "demons" is not likely to do the patient any good.

• Like 3

My apolagies to Coldethyl, I meant say look up schizophrenia as demons in other countries, not counties - sorry! :yes: