Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michael Moore Election Ad

and-then

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/30/michael-moore-moveon-org-video-features-dirty-mouthed-old-people-lambasting-republicans-romney/

Intended to be funny , I guess, there's a message here that I think needs to be understood. What message do you see, if any?

• Like 2

Well since Republicans prey upon seniors, as well all know ( rivaled only perhaps by their hatred of negroes ), so the message would be to stand your ground against these oppressors. They should oppose Romney's plan to strip them of their benefits and use the money to buy corporate jets.

Edited by Vein Capital

there's a message here that I think needs to be understood. What message do you see, if any?

you set it up, i'll spike it :tu:

ok, since we're all know it alls on any given subject, i'll explain what this is since we all know what it is anyway, just to be clear, and have this all out in the open, so we can start the strange fight on how we know it all.. (?) yeah.?

:)

the overall plan is for (corruption) destruction and rebuilding. this is the natural order of things (apparently) the trimurti (whatever) ..the creative, maintaining and destructing forces of the universe. order from chaos, the phoenix rising from its ashes, right?

..there's our underlying occult influence, ok.

i'm assuming you people are all know it alls too, and already know this stuff..

so, ..who's grandmother here goes around saying (0ck-punch ??? huh??

...i've purposefully avoided the language filter to say this, since we all know it anyway, right? (children included) ..and don't you tell me to avoid using the word (because) a 13 year old or a child might read this and get his mouth washed out with soap for using it at home.. when this is exactly the word the child needs to know is what not to use in the first place... yes.. i am even intentionally writing the explanation in such a way that it makes your brain chew on it like bubble gum... nom nom nom ....do i also have to rant on the whole children-on-the-internet issue and compare it to what i'm saying in the first place, how i am writing the word here, how the ad saying that word might be played in homes where you will remind me 'children may be present and it would be up to the parents discretion how that all happens in their own homes' and i will just have to re-mention how this is exactly what i am trying to point out to you in the first place????? ....no?? ...no rant? ...we're still all know it alls? ..oh, that's right, the *system* takes care of that for us.. it would bleep the word out. that makes the whole thing go away.. it's like magic, isn't it? ..and the "smart" person in all this will turn around and tell me that i live in a fantasy land?

[so, just in advance of being chewed out] ...is it too controversial to deal with truth? ...this is the same thing that happened to me recently when i had to *explain* an embedded sexual subliminal message. i am being offensive. for bringing a warning. and people argue and make the thread get locked while i'm away unable to contribute further info and explain it further.. nom nom nom..

because everything i am posting here and elsewhere is designed to make you go against the system programming.

and to think for yourself

fine print: i fight it because it's bad. the system causes only a small few to think they are "happy" in this world. it makes everyone else miserable ..have you ever tried to say hello to someone you walk past? what's their reaction? you probably think i'm crazy for even saying that in the first place, right? ...let me ask you something.. when was the last time you hugged someone or made that kind of physical contact with someone? if you're going to chew me out on this, make sure you include this information in your response. i'm not asking you to hug a stranger, what i'm saying to you is, the way humans normally used to interact with eachother is being "altered"

..and i have to now get back to the issue of these swearing old people..

nom nom nom

..ummm... aren't they (supposed to be) the ones who wash our mouths out with soap?

look.. /imagine this like an al pacino rant a la "devil's advocate"

what you are seeing is corrupted old people.

nom nom nom..

what they are saying is like the other ones threatening violence if Romney comes in

nom nom nom..

it's programming..

nom nom nom..

michael moore is controlled opposition..

nom nom nom..

showing you the corrupted old people..

nom nom nom..

*snip*

we all understand this, don't we?

we just don't care..

..that's why we're all where we are

nom nom nom

otherwise we'd be doing something about it

nom nom nom

that's why you're seeing a bunch of old people promoting violence

nom nom nom

psychopaths have to create situations to validate their own twisted behaviour

nom nom nom

we know the lunatics run the asylum

nom nom nom

michael moore is controlled opposition..

nom nom nom..

showing you the corrupted old people..

nom nom nom..

..now if you don't mind, i'm just going to set this thing on auto-pilot and go and do something for a while..

something i probably don't even really care about...

[self edit, afterthought]

..what are you going to do now? tell me how i'm wrong for saying all this? ...we're all know it alls, remember, we've all been programmed in similar ways. why not hug someone you love and tell them how much they mean to you?

..i'm gonna go do that right now :st it's midnight (1 minute past by my clock) ..pretty sure my gal will appreciate being woke up at midnight on halloween

sorry i'm a creep.. but how else do you tell people this stuff?

well, that was a mouthful... :unsure2:

• Like 1

Well, I thought it was funny.

If I were an undecided voter, it wouldn't sway me one way or the other, but it'd still make me laugh.

Michael Moore does some funny stuff. I don't agree with all (or most) of his politics, but theres things that I do agree with. He used to have a show on TV that I found hilarious as well...

I guess I see him more as an entertainer than a pundit.

• Like 2

Well since Republicans prey upon seniors, as well all know ( rivaled only perhaps by their hatred of negroes ), so the message would be to stand your ground against these oppressors. They should oppose Romney's plan to strip them of their benefits and use the money to buy corporate jets.

This is without a doubt the most ignorant post I've ever seen on UM. And I hope I'm not the only one that feels this way

I didn't realize members were allowed to spew such hate.

Hey this is what I got from the video...... regardless to who wins the elections........... after we die we can watch people have kinky sex!!!! yay! :tsu:

This is without a doubt the most ignorant post I've ever seen on UM. And I hope I'm not the only one that feels this way

I didn't realize members were allowed to spew such hate.

Um you started in june of 11 with only 92 post of your own........ give it some time there are FAR more ignorant and hateful posts out there but hey here at UM we are family. What can you do?

Didn't Obama just strip $700B from medicare to help pay for Obamacare?

Um you started in june of 11 with only 92 post of your own........ give it some time there are FAR more ignorant and hateful posts out there but hey here at UM we are family. What can you do?

Sorry to hear it, really.

And if I have your attention, what do you think of the post I commented on?

Edited by praetorian-legio XIII

You'll also learn in time some of the member personalities and view points. I'm positive Veins post was all sarcasm.

• Like 1

You'll also learn in time some of the member personalities and view points. I'm positive Veins post was all sarcasm.

I sincerely hope thats true.

And I understand your point regarding other members personalities. Its one of the top reasons I so enjoy this site. I 'll figure them out in time. Thanks.

I sincerely hope thats true.

And I understand your point regarding other members personalities. Its one of the top reasons I so enjoy this site. I 'll figure them out in time. Thanks.

Yea, it takes a while. It doesn't matter though. No matter how much you make your points someone's going to say you're something else. Happens all the time. Hell, I just did it to someone in another thread and now they're really mad at me. :( oh well.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-

"Hi, I'm a elderly actor. And I'm going to say some stuff that will seem like my own elderly opinion, but actually it is from a script that was specifically written to be an attack on those Michael Moore does not like."

Boo. Mike just makes trash now. Where is the guy that was a crime fighter? He's just another political idiot now.

• Like 1

"Hi, I'm a elderly actor. And I'm going to say some stuff that will seem like my own elderly opinion, but actually it is from a script that was specifically written to be an attack on those Michael Moore does not like."

Boo. Mike just makes trash now. Where is the guy that was a crime fighter? He's just another political idiot now.

When someone shakes a tree limb and gets an apple, they'll do it a few times till they run out of apples and move on. Not people like Moore, they shake it till the leaves, sticks and the whole branch comes falling down.

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 2

Are you talking about that post? I response would be to ask for a source so I can go check out myself.

snapback.pngpraetorian-legio XIII, on 31 October 2012 - 10:15 PM, said:

Are you talking about that post? I response would be to ask for a source so I can go check out myself.

HERE is one:

TAPPER: “One of the concerns about health care and how you pay for it — one third of the funding comes from cuts to Medicare.”

BARACK OBAMA: “Right.”

TAPPER: “A lot of times, as you know, what happens in Congress is somebody will do something bold and then Congress, close to election season, will undo it.”

OBAMA: “Right.”

TAPPER: “You saw that with the ‘doc fix’.”

OBAMA: “Right.”

TAPPER: “Are you willing to pledge that whatever cuts in Medicare are being made to fund health insurance, one third of it, that you will veto anything that tries to undo that?

OBAMA: “Yes. I actually have said that it is important for us to make sure this thing is deficit neutral, without tricks. I said I wouldn’t sign a bill that didn’t meet that criteria.”