Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skeleton found in roots of tree

OverSword

From the article:

A woman who investigated an oak tree felled by high winds from Superstorm Sunday made a grim discovery - a centuries-old skeleton tangled in the roots.

http://www.dailymail...torm-Sandy.html

Edited to correct mistake in title of thread UPROOTED (obviously)

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Edited to correct mistake in title of thread UPROOTED (obviously)

Fixed :)

I wonder if we'll hear more about this after they've examined the bones.

• Like 1

Makes you wonder what else can be burried underneath your home...I know the area where I live was built on what used to be farms and the families in those days, always burried their dead on their own land.

• Like 1

just so long as they dont find my other vict... er wow some storm eh.

• Like 5

Now that's something you don't find everyday!

I found half a human jawbone complete with teeth in the sea when I was younger, but no definately not every day!

• Like 1

I found half a human jawbone complete with teeth in the sea when I was younger, but no definately not every day!

Ugh! I hope you turned it in to the Old Bill!

• Like 1

Dang, they found my great-great grandmother.

She was just too crazy. That was supossed to be a family secret.

• Like 1

This makes me think of the movie Poltergeist. "You son of a bi***! You moved the cemetary, but you left the bodies didn't you!" So creepy.

• Like 2

I wonder if we'll hear more about this after they've examined the bones.

Aye.. sounds kinda suspicious to me too. A murder? *Columbo smiley*

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 3

I THINK THEY SHOULD > WAIT 4 IT >>>>>> "THEY" BEING THE COPS >>>>>>> TIE A YELLOW RIBBON ROUND THAT OLE OAK TREE !!!! :whistle::su

OR IS THAT JUST ME ??? { JOHN IN CANADA } :tu:

Y

" TIE A YELLOW RIBBON ROUND THAT OLE OAK TREE " FIND THE GUY WHO WROTE THAT SONG ,,,AND YOU,V GOT YOUR MAN..I THYNK HE WILL BE A "BRANCH' MANAGER ,OR SHOULD I "LEAF" IT TO THE COPS TO FIGURE OUT, I,M SURE THEY WOULD "TWIG" ON SOONER OR LATER, AHHH IT,S WAS JUST SOME POOR OLE "SAP" "ROOTING" AROUND, I GOTTA GO THE NURSE IS COMING DOWN THE HALL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

" TIE A YELLOW RIBBON ROUND THAT OLE OAK TREE " FIND THE GUY WHO WROTE THAT SONG ,,,AND YOU,V GOT YOUR MAN..I THYNK HE WILL BE A "BRANCH' MANAGER ,OR SHOULD I "LEAF" IT TO THE COPS TO FIGURE OUT, I,M SURE THEY WOULD "TWIG" ON SOONER OR LATER, AHHH IT,S WAS JUST SOME POOR OLE "SAP" "ROOTING" AROUND, I GOTTA GO THE NURSE IS COMING DOWN THE HALL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Ooh its not Jimmy Hoffa reappearing again.

Good g!!!!! You handed it in to police, right? What came of that? :cry:

• Like 2

lol get a shot

it is better to of been loved by two short people than never to be loved a tall ........................or something like that :no:

Aye.. sounds kinda suspicious to me too. A murder? *Columbo smiley*

I was thinking murder too!.

• Like 1

Good g!!!!! You handed it in to police, right? What came of that? :cry:

Nah, I was on holiday in spain messing about in the water, and just happened to put my hand on something, saw what it was threw it out into the sea from shock.

Then I promptly changed my underwear. :cry: (J/k!)

• Like 1