Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did Kerry Cheat during the Debate?

bathory

Drudge

whether or not its a big deal i can't really say, but its interesting none the less

Edited by bathory

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bathory

• Celumnaz

• Talon

• wunarmdscissor

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were real the Republicans would have had a video team review the tape and show Kerry cheating.

Not true exactly. Bush keeps away from the petty politics as a whole. He'll say decide on the message, silly stuff like this doesn't belong in the race. But cheating is par for the course for Kerry and his ilk he's aligned himself with, of course he cheated. In many ways, as my remark in another post about my not having read the rules. The man goes back to another question after rebuttals are over and a new question has been posed, dunno if it's against the rules but pretty sure it was. There's several instances. The Bush camp will stay away from it and let the people showcase things like that for themselves, it's apparent, they don't need to point it out.

he wasn't cheating. He was scratching his tit tongue.gif

If it were real the Republicans would have had a video team review the tape and show Kerry cheating.

Kerry broke the rules, its quite obvious that he pulled something out of his pocket and put it on the podium

its not some republican conspiracy, the video clearly shows it, unless the republicans managed to fake reality...

Bet if Kerry hadn't equalized in the polls this wouldn't have been an issue rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

that must be it

aside from the Drudge Report...i can't really see it being made such a big issue

Edited by bathory

Bush keeps away from petty politics huh??

LOL Leaders are supposed to be involved in politics.

It worries me that the political leader of Ameerica doesn't tongue.gif ... shows the oil companies are taking a front seat laugh.gif

Bush keeps away from petty politics huh??

oh comeon, surely you understood what was meant by petty politics?

what day to day running of the country?

Yeah pretty much.

An yeah i would expect a leader to be involved in that.

ITS THEIR JOB

petty politics aka mudslinging

"OMg listen to the Swiftboat vets, Kerry is a warcriminal, a baby killer, a liar and gets botox!"

thats petty politics...

no its not that isnt politics at all.

Thats just wild accusations.

Petty politics is the nitty gritty , decisions.

Like deciding to save a hospital or nursery .

Or making a decsion on a union strike.

Things like that , IE: actual politics

what day to day running of the country?

Yeah pretty much.

An yeah i would expect a leader to be involved in that.

ITS THEIR JOB

290083[/snapback]

If you think day to day running of the country includes "Oh noz! Kerry reached in his pocket!" then I kinda understand that sides position on things. When our leader gets involved with things like that it leaves plenty of time for windsurfing as well as running the country.

Kerry broke the rules, its quite obvious that he pulled something out of his pocket and put it on the podium

its not some republican conspiracy, the video clearly shows it, unless the republicans managed to fake reality...

289886[/snapback]

so your saying kerry won thanks

289886[/snapback]

laugh.gif ..."managed to fake reality". Yeah, I remember Kerry pulling things out of his jacket and putting a paper on the podium. I thought that was weird. He cheated...doesn't surprize me, he flip-flops. rolleyes.gif Flip-flopping and cheating are in association.

Edited by Babs

well yeah...think of this thread as a useless fact that in the scheme of things is not much but still a nice thing to know...

In pretty packaging for the gullible ideolgical consumer? Yep, Kerry won hands down. He can tie a prettier bow with his freshly manicured hands and his french cufflinks and orange glow, and a well crafted lie is very pleasing to listen to if you don't know it's a lie. With a transcript in my hand, and datamining for raw data, not someone's reported opinion it's easy to find the lies, if you care to look.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll..._menu_108_2.htm

It's a great place to start. Much of that stuff never gets reported, and what does is often misrepresented by CNN, ABC, BBC, CBS, AP, Reuters, etc...

Look at the raw data, and then see who is saying what. Votes are not words.

I can't wait to see Cheney and Edwards. Cheney will run right over that empty-headed pretty boy. grin2.gif

You are overlooking the obvious answer to bash Kerry. Both he and Bush were allowed to take notes during the debate, and what does a politian or businessman usually keep in that neat little pocket?

A PEN, FREAKS.

I am having a DUH.... kind of day, when is the Cheney VS. Edwards debate?