Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pregnant racist attacker spared jail SHOCKING

None of the above

I dont think she should be sent to prison.

A wider look at the photo reveals a black man in their group of friends indicating it wasnt a racist attack. They may have shouted racist abuse at the guy but when you're angry you shout what you think will hurt the other person. It doesnt mean it was a racially aggrevated assault.

You also arent told what the guy did to incite such treatment because you're reading a newspaper and newspapers only give you a one sided version of events.

So, to be racist, you need to hate everyone who's a different colour to you? If you have at least one friend of a different ethnicity then you can't be racist. Have I got that right?

• Like 1

As the old saying goes, "what goes around comes around"

"A girl gang of Somali Muslims who repeatedly kicked a woman in the head during a drunken attack were spared jail after a judge heard that their religion meant they were not used to drinking."

link :- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8939276/Mercy-for-the-drunk-Muslim-girl-gang-who-attacked-woman.html

"What goes around comes around."

That's a curious comment and, for me, needs some context. What did you mean by that exactly?

Edited by Likely Guy

"What goes around comes around."

That's a curious comment and, for me, needs some context. What did you mean by that exactly?

I meant that anybody who dishes this sort of violence out shouldn't be too surprised if it happens to them some day.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

I meant that anybody who dishes this sort of violence out shouldn't be too surprised if it happens to them some day.

Haha.

Where is the connection between the somalie girls and the pakistani guy?

So next time a German p***es me of I will beat up an Italian because they have a religious connection?

Common sense is not your strenght, eh?

• Like 2

Haha.

Where is the connection between the somalie girls and the pakistani guy?

So next time a German p***es me of I will beat up an Italian because they have a religious connection?

Common sense is not your strenght, eh?

what are you talking about? :huh: There is no connection between the Somalie girls & the pakistani guy. There is a connection though between the perpetrators of both incidents in that they are both drunk racists, & they both got lenient sentences dished out by senile judges, Isn't that blindingly obvious? Or are you just being slow on purpose?

Edited by itsnotoutthere

what are you talking about? :huh: There is no connection between the Somalie girls & the pakistani guy. There is a connection though between the perpetrators of both incidents in that they are both drunk racists, & they both got lenient sentences dished out by senile judges, Isn't that blindingly obvious? Or are you just being slow on purpose?

Sure. Whatever you say.

"What goes around comes around" is meant only on a personal, singular level. It has nothing to with cultures or religious beliefs. Check it out.

Here's another one, "An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind."

• Like 1

"What goes around comes around" is meant only on a personal, singular level. It has nothing to with cultures or religious beliefs. Check it out.

Here's another one, "An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind."

Exactly. Culture & religion have no bearing on whether or not you are a drunk racist.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

"A girl gang of Somali Muslims who repeatedly kicked a woman in the head during a drunken attack were spared jail after a judge heard that their religion meant they were not used to drinking."

link :- http://www.telegraph...cked-woman.html

I've argued for a long time now that it is one rule for the Muslims and another rule for everybody else.

A group of white people beat up an Asian man in a racially aggravated assault? They are a group of filthy, BNP-supporting racists who get the book thrown at them.

A group of Muslims beat up a white girl in a racially aggravated assault whilst shouting "kill the white slag"? They are spared jail "cos it's their religion, innit?"

Edited by TheLastLazyGun

In sheer numbers or percentages?

In 1999, a report by the Commission for Racial Equality (CRE) said that 238,000 white people told researchers they had been victims of a racial offence in a 12-month period, compared to just 101,000 Asians and 42,000 blacks.

And here's something else from just this year:

A report from the British Crime Survey gave the following figures: Black and minority ethnic groups, 87,000 victims of racially motivated crimes; 49,000 violent attacks with 4,000 being wounded.

White people, 92,000 victims of racially motivated crime, 77,000 violent attacks with 20,000 being wounded.

The Tony Shell Interracial Violence report gave the following confirmed racist murders statistics [figures taken from England and Wales crime statistics]:

Totals: White 32; Black 8; Asian 11; Jewish 0; Other 5.

Ethnic Communities' Experience of Racist Violence [England and Wales]. Actual victims: White 75,912; Black 7,408; Asian 28,634; Jewish 82; Others 10,446.

This came out before the news of Asian gangs grooming and raping young white females.

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Figures-white-people-racism-victims/story-17072711-detail/story.html

In 1999, a report by the Commission for Racial Equality (CRE) said that 238,000 white people told researchers they had been victims of a racial offence in a 12-month period, compared to just 101,000 Asians and 42,000 blacks.

And here's something else from just this year:

A report from the British Crime Survey gave the following figures: Black and minority ethnic groups, 87,000 victims of racially motivated crimes; 49,000 violent attacks with 4,000 being wounded.

White people, 92,000 victims of racially motivated crime, 77,000 violent attacks with 20,000 being wounded.

The Tony Shell Interracial Violence report gave the following confirmed racist murders statistics [figures taken from England and Wales crime statistics]:

Totals: White 32; Black 8; Asian 11; Jewish 0; Other 5.

Ethnic Communities' Experience of Racist Violence [England and Wales]. Actual victims: White 75,912; Black 7,408; Asian 28,634; Jewish 82; Others 10,446.

This came out before the news of Asian gangs grooming and raping young white females.

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Figures-white-people-racism-victims/story-17072711-detail/story.html

Including the story of the orphanage where the non asian, non muslim non black staff was raping boys and girls?

Crime does not have a racial, religious or ethnic background and neither should have excuses or accusations.

This woman needs to go to jail,regardless who she attacked.She's been charged for assult before.Lousy excuse for a parent. There will always be attacks on others becuase of they are different from you.And even amongst your own racial groups there are attacks.Blacks on blacks,whites on whites,etc.

I say we just take these people and have a necktie party and hang them from the lamp post as examples that decent people aren't putting up with this,regardless of skin color or religion.I know that's mean and a return to the days of the middle ages and such, but something has to be done to curb this and not coddle them.They threaten the lives of everyone.

Thats why i hate chavs they are clueless scum, drinking, attacking old people and young people, throwing bricks at anyone. They should be extinct

"Chavs"?... Sorry... I'm American - I am not fluent in English....

After the first charge, there is absolutely no excuse. She should be in jail and the kids taken away from both of these cretins.

• Like 1

"Chavs"?... Sorry... I'm American - I am not fluent in English....

I think chavs are the English equivalent of American White Trash.

link :- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8939276/Mercy-for-the-drunk-Muslim-girl-gang-who-attacked-woman.html

Anyone who does things like this is a horrible human being. No different from scum and I don't care about their religion or where they are from. People need to understand people are people, no matter what their religion or race is.

What a pathetic response from the judge. Justice doesn't exist these days.

And when you say "what goes around comes around" are you trying to justify attacks from different racial groups on each other when innocent people are the targets?

Edited by Orcseeker

Anyone who does things like this is a horrible human being. No different from scum and I don't care about their religion or where they are from. People need to understand people are people, no matter what their religion or race is.

What a pathetic response from the judge. Justice doesn't exist these days.

And when you say "what goes around comes around" are you trying to justify attacks from different racial groups on each other when innocent people are the targets?

See my posts 28, 30 & 35. If you haven't got the energy to read the full thread, i haven't got the energy to repeat myself.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound abrupt but hopefully my previous posts will explain what i meant. But the short answer is no.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

I think there's a fundamental misunderstanding of what "what goes around, comes around" means on this thread.

Quite shocking really.

If i abuse a fellow member on this site, i will be banned. What goes around, comes around. Simples...

Edited by Walter White

See my posts 28, 30 & 35. If you haven't got the energy to read the full thread, i haven't got the energy to repeat myself.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound abrupt but hopefully my previous posts will explain what i meant. But the short answer is no.

Sorry, I looked back and must have missed them. I still don't see anything like that happening to the purpotrators as of yet. Was the woman who was bashed by those drunk women a racist who had bashed others in the past based on race and in groups?