Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not Thinking of Anything

stevemagegod

Have any of you guys ever tried to not think of anything? No stray random thoughts entering in your head due to daily activities or busy lives? I have its actually pretty hard to not think of anything. But when you do "Not Think of Anything" all i hear is static in my head like how you would turn the TV to a static channel. And Honestly i think that is the true secret of mastering telepathy. I've gotten pretty good at clearing my mind of thoughts and hearing nothing but static but if someone is next to me and before they say something a stray thought pops into my head and its exactly what they just said.

Edited by stevemagegod

Steve,

Many start their meditative practice this way. When we quiet the logical brain, we connect to our greater mind and its connection to All Things.

John

• Like 1

I think the static sound that you heard is the sound of the "silence". I hear it all the time in a quiet room. Ultrasound? There is no such thing as a place with absolute silence. The sound is bumping from objects to objects.