Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recently Pushed Off Porch

regretting_nothing

Hello,

I need some advice and help please!! I'll try to keep this as short as possible. Quick background: I grew up in an extremely negative environment with a severely charged emotional atmosphere. I've always seen, felt, and heard spirits or ghosts or energies or whatver it pleases people to call it. Even when I was really young I used to tell my mom that "angels" were talking to me at night when I was in bed and I always saw shadows on the walls that moved. While living in my parents house, it is my belief that my empathic abilities coupled with the extremely negative environment stimulated or created and fed a negative "energy" which manifests itsself in various ways. In addition, there is a friendly spirit in the house that me and my sister named Tim.

While living there, I have a had a perfectly smooth, ovular, white pebble the size of pinky nail thrown down my shirt with no plausible physical explanation as to how. The entire "feel" of the house is negative. You can be up to in a perfectly good mood prior to coming into the house and within seconds of entering you will feel sick or angry or stressed and various other negative emotions. I once entered the hallway where mine and my sisters rooms were. I was at home by myself and as I reached the top of the hallway it was like my "self" was split into 3 seperate entities. One was "me", as I am now, another was "me out of body" looking down on the entire scene, and then the third was like this looming shadow that encompassed "me". For the span of the five seconds it took to get down the hallway to my room it was as if I lost all capability of steering myself and I felt as if "me" was being compressed and had this horrible pressure in my chest. The shadow was highly p***ed off, as in murderously p***ed, and walking down the hallway towards the room with the intent to harm someone. This took place in all of 5 seconds and scared the absolute bejeesus out of me. Up until Halloween (Weds) this was the scariest experience I've ever had because it felt like something had commandeered my will.

I thought it was the house but I have since moved out of my parents house and live by myself. Some months ago I was at work (I work night shift at a gas station) and I was sitting still at the bar and my left leg behind my knee started burning and I pulled my pants leg up to find three raised and red scratches. The first was shallow, the second a little deeper, and the third was the deepest. Since then the first mark healed and disappeared, the second scarred vaguely, and the third is a clearly visible scar. Things in my house get moved, things turn on by themselves, things at work fall or machines go off with no seeming reason to do so, I hear footsteps or whistles on one occasion, etc. I have come to believe something(s) are following me personally and trying to get my attention.

I'm aware that the scratches are supposedly the mark of a demonic or evil entity but at no time (other than the split me situation and Halloween) have I ever been scared or felt the unmistakeable feeling of evil and bad. I'm not sure if it's just an angry spirit trying to get my attention but on Halloween night, as I was leaving my house for work, I stepped onto my back porch and long story short I felt what was the unmistakeable sensation of someone pushing me with great force via my left shoulder area. I went flying off my porch to land very hard face and right shoulder first onto the very hard ground. My neck, back, and shoulder are now severely strained and pained. Also, in addition to many bruises and pains I tore a hole in my right palm (blood drawn once), sliced the outside of my right thigh open (blood drawn twice), and tore the skin of the top of my right foot (blood drawn thrice).

I was severely shaken and went to work. An hour before I was to clock out I went out and smoked a cigarette and my car is parked in plain view. Nothing is out of the ordinary. An hour later, when I leave at 6am there is a teeny dead bird right beside my car with no visible injuries. When I proceeded home I pulled into my yard and when I looked at the house I felt severely nauseous and my head felt as if someone were trying to make my brain pop out like an egg yolk. I couldn't bring myself to go in so I drove away and when I was finally out of sight of the house I abruptly felt fine. I spent a little over 24 hours out of the house, went back this morning, and all felt fine.

Can someone please give me some insight into what is going on? This is so long and there's so much more I could say. Advice? Thoughts? Anything please?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• regretting_nothing

• JGirl

• HollyDolly

• Simbi Laveau

Top Posters In This Topic

So you were like the holy trinity ? Umm hmmm.........well JT ,can I call you JT ,yah ....well my understanding is ,there's an app for that . Check your phone carriers app store,and you can rid yourself of whatever this murderous thing is with that . I know,I have one .

You're hilarious...ha...ha....my eternal thanks for your wonderful advice and deep sympathy. You're a real peach!

first i want to say that i mean you no disrespect.

i will admit that i do not believe anything you've written here. that is of course my opinion and therefore my problem not yours.

however

if you are indeed sincere in what you have shared here then i'm curious as to why you are on an entertainment site trying to get help.

again, if you are being serious, go and see a medium at a spiritualist church. if there is something connected to you on a spirit level they will be able to tell you, and perhaps advise you what to do.

but to ask an anonymous group like this what you can do about your 'problem' is useless.

I live in a small southern town in the bible belt therefore the people here would just think I was a complete nut...probably much like yourself. I don't expect you to believe me, that's your right and I respect that...you weren't sarcastic which I appreciate. I was merely hoping to find someone who was knowledgable in this regard who could point me in the right direction. I have limited access to the Internet to research and our library was of no use to me. Frankly I've had the **** scared out of me with this last incident and am looking wherever I can. If no one here can help me that's fine it just seems that given the topics of discussion and the news reported here's than someone on here has had experiences liked this. Thank you for your response. :-)

I live in a small southern town in the bible belt therefore the people here would just think I was a complete nut...probably much like yourself. I don't expect you to believe me, that's your right and I respect that...you weren't sarcastic which I appreciate. I was merely hoping to find someone who was knowledgable in this regard who could point me in the right direction. I have limited access to the Internet to research and our library was of no use to me. Frankly I've had the **** scared out of me with this last incident and am looking wherever I can. If no one here can help me that's fine it just seems that given the topics of discussion and the news reported here's than someone on here has had experiences liked this. Thank you for your response. :-)

on the contrary - i don't think you're a nut, complete or otherwise. oh and chances are you will find someone else who is posting about experiences similar. this site, and other sites like it, draw all kinds of people with all kinds of stories. they cannot help you even if theirs are real.

if you have a car then i suggest you go to a town that does have a spiritualist church or try to find a reputable spiritualist. (the reason i stress a church is that there is very strict criteria for the spiritualists who read for people there, whereas anyone can put an ad in craigslist if you get my drift)

this is the only thing i would consider doing if i found myself haunted or otherwise affected by things i couldn't explain.

I myself have never had such an experience.It maybe as you said that combined with your experience growing up in a horobile atmosphere,plus, having the ability to see things, that some sort of negative spirit has attached itself to you.As I said, I'm no expert. Don't know how many spiritualist churches are in your area. If you live near a big city like Atlanta,etc. you might find one.If there is any large native american population by you, maybe you might be able to contact some shaman who can help,

Is it a rual area? maybe someone knows a wise woman or such person.Also , you might contact some paranormal group in your area if you are having things at home.

The spiritualist idea is good.Or maybe even a friendly minister.keep some sort of log or diary as to when anything odd happens to you or at home.This will give whoever helps you some ideas as to what you may be dealing with. Good Luck.