Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Superhero Voters

Hasina

My boss asked me this morning 'who do you think Captain America would vote for?' After a discussion that was more about the fact that Captain America wouldn't be allowed to vote (being someone's 'alter ego') but Steve Rogers would be allowed to vote, it got me thinking.

Going off of that, who do you think some superheroes (or their alter egos) would vote in this election, as long as they're US citizens and all. Just figured it might be a fun little game, perhaps give us a reason for why they would pick Romney or Obama. Can be jokingly or a serious answer, it don't matter, it'll be interesting just to see what people think.

I bet they wouldn't vote for anyone because their alter ego would want the power themselves.

In the super hero universe the presidents are usually working for the orginzation that wants super heroes to be booked and their identies to be revealed. So I'd imagine they won't usually like public authority.

In the D.C universe I'm pretty sure Lex Luther was president at one point. So I bet Clark Kent did not vote him.

But in the real universe I'd imagine most would vote for Obama or a third party. Probably a third party. Iron Man probably being the one douche that votes for Mitt. Assuming superheroes don't stubbornly stick to parties. In that case they would be just insta-vote party blind like alot of people.

Martian Manhunter would probably be interested in illegal aliens policies more then anything...Heh heh.

Although to be completely honest I don't think any of them would vote. Other then goody two shoes heroes like Superman and Captain America. Authority probably means nothing to them. They could care less who wins. I think their life as a normal person and their secret idenity would be the thing that actually decides who they vote for. Them being a superhero won't influence who they vote for. More likely it would just stem a hatred of Mick and Obama and all officials.

• Like 2

I'm not American and I can't understand why anybody would vote for either of them :no:

why they vote when it's all the same .. another blood sucker and fraud that never deliver on his promises :D

although i think superheros would vote for democrates .. instead of war mongerls republican party

Edited by Knight Of Shadows